Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely heartbreaking!

R.I.P. precious Kyrian [emoji257]

You deserved so much more out of life. I pray that whomever did this to you is prosecuted to the fullest extent the law will allow.

Rest in peace, Kyrian. We will fight for justice for you.

Rest in peace, Kyrian Knox. Nobody may have cared about you much whilst you were alive, but today people all around the world are thinking of you and lighting candles in your memory.

I am in tears. I wish this wasn't the outcome but knew it was you when I saw your picture. Rest easy, Kyrian. You didn't deserve this.

I am in tears. I wish this wasn't the outcome but knew it was you when I saw your picture. Rest easy, Kyrian. You didn't deserve this.
Hugs to you, Miss S. You were looking for him before any of us even knew he was missing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Oh my word. I knew this was coming but it is still so sad. I'm so sorry this sweet boy had to meet such a horrid end.

Justice for Kyrian. I hope they get the monster who did this to him.

We will always love and fight for you Kyrian.
Some day we will meet each other. I look forward to it.

Rest in peace, Kyrian. We will fight for justice for you.

Well said. The baby found in the Garfield Park lagoon has a name. This reminds me of another case in FL, where the person supposed the protect their child the most, led the investigators on a wild goose chase.

This is just rotten all around. Poor baby. I'm flat angry.

I think this is the first WS case that has actually brought me to tears. I'm just sitting here, tears streaming down my face, my own children wondering what's wrong but far too young to understand. Rest peacefully sweet angel. You deserved better. :crying:

Poor baby boy deserved so much better. Neglected in his life and loved after his death. What a cruel world for this child. I'm so heartbroken. This really sucks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is just awful--poor, sweet baby Kyrian! He did not deserve this! Electric chair for the monster that did this!

I keep coming to Kyrian's thread to post but I can't seem to find the words to express what I am feeling. Sadness, sorrow, devastation, anger, heartache. Kyrian didn't deserve this; he is supposed to be a happy, wide-eyed, laughing toddler finding joy in all the new things he discovers, he is not supposed to be dead. It is not fair.

I wonder if arrests are imminent?
Does LE get to re-interview everyone involved with his care?
I bet someone is squirming now. I am sadly thinking Mom may have something to do with this after all.

I keep coming to Kyrian's thread to post but I can't seem to find the words to express what I am feeling. Sadness, sorrow, devastation, anger, heartache. Kyrian didn't deserve this; he is supposed to be a happy, wide-eyed, laughing toddler finding joy in all the new things he discovers, he is not supposed to be dead. It is not fair.
Me too MissSunshine. I have been surprised at the depth of my feelings about this little guy. Everything about a 2 year old is pure magic to me. Kyrians smile! His sweet baby boy face. It makes me feel sick inside.

This one is a gut punch. Sweet Ky, you can see from every pic that he was a total sweetheart. I've been fixated on this case because I just fell in love with him.

I am so used to checking his thread daily that I actually missed the Found Deceased added. As many others, it is what I knew and never wanted to believe. Dismembered??? What would EVER make you do that to a sweet child. I will never understand and I hope the person who does get it never sees the real world again! Ky, you are loved, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member