Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amonet, there are several options for public transport near the lagoon. The most convenient would be the green line of the el, which has a stop within a five minute walk. Other options are the blue line, which would be a longer walk, maybe 8 blocks, or either a pace or cta bus.

Fwiw.... cars are not allowed in the park after dark, I would think if someone drove up to dump him in the lagoon, it would stick out.

I have to imagine it was done at night, because I just can't wrap my head around someone having the audacity to do that in the daytime. But really, who knows. If you can cut up a baby, that might not be an issue. :(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Zahra Baker was dismembered in the family bathtub. LE took the plumbing, pipes, traps, etc from the home and were able to find evidence of the dismemberment if I remember rightly.

Zahra's bones, blood and bodily fluids could be found in the plumbing of the family's home, Elisa Baker has said in earlier warrants.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/13774355/copy-hickory-man-dreams-of-park-to-honor-zahra-baker

Do we know if KH's home has been searched via a warrant and how extensive that search was, if done?

Nothing has been said to date about a search warrant. It makes me queasy to think about what evidence may be lost.

It's making me queasy to think about the outcome of sweet Zahra's case, too. :(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I didn't see anything there about Chicago police saying anything. That's just the family giving their opinion which I take with a grain of salt now unless the news/paper edited the story.

It's at 1.40 in the video.

Hi.. I am new but I have often read your posts on missing cases.. I am in a group on Facebook and so much info is coming out.. they have family members and friends. . Screenshots so much information. Does the discussion of these things hinder the investigation..and has anyone been in this Facebook group for Kyrian.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hi.. I am new but I have often read your posts on missing cases.. I am in a group on Facebook and so much info is coming out.. they have family members and friends. . Screenshots so much information. Does the discussion of these things hinder the investigation..and has anyone been in this Facebook group for Kyrian.

:welcome:

We have a separate, more private thread for discussing the information from that group:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?293827-IL-Kyrian-Knox-Social-Media-Thread

I was following this case until the FB pages blew up like a nightmare from the Jerry Springer show. Sometimes SM can be extremely helpful in a case, and other times it becomes so insane you can't even spell your own name after reading their for a while. :gaah:

I just want EVERYONE who had a hand in hurting this sweet boy to pay for it, to the fullest extent of the law.

I was following this case until the FB pages blew up like a nightmare from the Jerry Springer show. Sometimes SM can be extremely helpful in a case, and other times it becomes so insane you can't even spell your own name after reading their for a while. :gaah:

I just want EVERYONE who had a hand in hurting this sweet boy to pay for it, to the fullest extent of the law.
You are so correct...and I feel because so many use SM as a "diary" it is the only way they know how to vent.

I didn't realize there were so many family members and friends of the parties invovled. They are dropping pieces left and right. I truly the story they had from the beginning was so elaborate, it is now falling apart. JMO

Hope justice is swift and all parties involved are charged.

To add-because they live in the same vicinity and see/speak to each other in the street...they seem to be bringing it back to fb and someone spills something else.

Was there a bag found in the lagoon? With weights in it? I can't remember. Sadly I may be confusing Bella's bag with kyrian's as I think it later came out that Bella was in a weighted duffle bag and a garbage bag. I don't know. These cases start to blur, which is so sad!

But my point is if a bag then there would likely be evidence in the car. If he was transported in a Rubbermaid storage bin, however, there may not be evidence in the car. Just brainstorming.

Was there a bag found in the lagoon? With weights in it? I can't remember. Sadly I may be confusing Bella's bag with kyrian's as I think it later came out that Bella was in a weighted duffle bag and a garbage bag. I don't know. These cases start to blur, which is so sad!

But my point is if a bag then there would likely be evidence in the car. If he was transported in a Rubbermaid storage bin, however, there may not be evidence in the car. Just brainstorming.

Police later found the child's other foot, and both hands toward the north end of the lagoon about 25 yards away. A 20-pound weight was found nearby, authorities said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-garfield-park-childs-foot-20150905-story.html

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said investigators also found a plastic bag that was brought to a lab to be opened in a sterile environment. Guglielmi said he believes the remains were somehow separated from the bag.

http://fox59.com/2015/09/07/chicago...parts-and-20-pound-weight-near-garfield-park/

Police later found the child's other foot, and both hands toward the north end of the lagoon about 25 yards away. A 20-pound weight was found nearby, authorities said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-garfield-park-childs-foot-20150905-story.html

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said investigators also found a plastic bag that was brought to a lab to be opened in a sterile environment. Guglielmi said he believes the remains were somehow separated from the bag.

http://fox59.com/2015/09/07/chicago...parts-and-20-pound-weight-near-garfield-park/

Got it. Thanks! I knew there was talk of a weight and a bag. So to put the parts in a bag- that had to have been done somewhere private and there has to have been blood that spilled. It's not as if the body was put into a Rubbermaid bin prior to dismemberment and then dismembered in the bin itself to contain blood loss. Putting parts of a body in a bag must be messy, so surely there's evidence on or in the personal property of some of these "players" we can only assume are involved.

I know the above thoughts are gruesome. Sorry everyone. I'm just convinced there has to blood somewhere.

Got it. Thanks! I knew there was talk of a weight and a bag. So to put the parts in a bag- that had to have been done somewhere private and there has to have been blood that spilled. It's not as if the body was put into a Rubbermaid bin prior to dismemberment and then dismembered in the bin itself to contain blood loss. Putting parts of a body in a bag must be messy, so surely there's evidence on or in the personal property of some of these "players" we can only assume are involved.

I know the above thoughts are gruesome. Sorry everyone. I'm just convinced there has to blood somewhere.
Unless the dismembering was done in an outdoor location. An hour in an isolated area of a park with a picnic table, and a water source or large containers of water, is all that would be required.

Sure it's risky, but not out of the question, especially with a little toddler. :( And a lookout standing watch.

From the 1st link tlcya posted:

[...]
(snip)
A recent upgrade to park infrastructure, including to the field-house on the lagoon and some of the roads and trails, has helped, but Starks said more lighting is still needed.

"It wouldn't surprise me that someone would dump that there and no one would see them," (Alderman) Starks said.
[...]
Searchers in Garfield Park Lagoon recover toddler's head, other body parts http://fw.to/82OQF3c

It appears (to me) that whomever chose the Garfield Park lagoon (and potentially the field house) as a quiet and dark place to use. I hope every shred of evidence is found and links back to them all. Thanks just isn't enough to those who are out there (human and K9) doing the painstaking work to make sure all the trace evidence that is needed to fully prosecute these monsters is found!

:furious:
:jail:

#JusticeForKyrian!
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online