IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, mutilated, 20 Aug 2015 - #2 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think he lives there anymore... was it a rental or were they staying w ppl? can they ask to search it now that he no longer lives there?

This is BS IMO. If they believed that Kamel handed Ky over, they would be asking for witnesses who saw the handover in whatever Park it occurred in. They would have released the names and descriptions of these 3 people and would be appealing for them to come forward.

After that presser, I very much doubt that Kamel's house has been searched. If they don't have enough evidence to arrest him now, they certainly wouldn't have had enough evidence before Ky was identified as the lagoon baby to search Kamel's house. JMO.

Am I correct here?

We have DF saying she left the house in frustration/anger, returned home to find Kyrian gone. Was told a couple came to pick him up.

We have KH saying Kyrian was turned over to 3 people in a park in Chicago?

I'm a large supporter of law enforcement, but this case is just really frustrating & I'm losing some faith in the Chicago PD. Why let so much time go without actually staying KH & DF weren't cooperating?! Pleading for "a man close to family & Rockford to talk" I feel made KH run even further away! Grrrr, what the heck :(

How many children go missing and the last people to see them go free? This is hearbreaking. I know LE has their hands tied, but I thought with our rights came a responsibility. Silence is deadly in some cases, and I'm sick of it.

Am I correct here?

We have DF saying she left the house in frustration/anger, returned home to find Kyrian gone. Was told a couple came to pick him up.

3 people in a park in Rockford.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Hi all does anyone know how can get the live press conference..uncut??..

Never thought it would hard to see the original again.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

could DF and KH been fighting a lot due to the added stress of that many toddlers, and DF stormed out following something poor baby boy had done and KH reacted in anger and when DF returned, they were like o sh## and tried to make him unidentifiable? oh man this just gets worse and worse. that poor hapless little baby.

Am I correct here?

I'm a little confused. Originally KH said "in his jail house interview" the people came to the door. Now we are hearing they meet in a park. Someone changed their story.

Contacted at that time in the Winnebago County Jail, Harris told the Register Star that Lanisha Knox, a friend of his daughter, dropped Kyrian off at his Rockford home in August.

He said Lanisha dropped the child off with a pack of diapers and $30.

“What the hell am I supposed to do with $30 and a pack of diapers? I didn’t even know her,” Harris said in a telephone interview from jail. “She just dropped him off and left.”

Harris was fuzzy on dates. He said Kyrian arrived in early August and was picked up later in the month when people he didn’t know arrived at his door.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20151104/NEWS/151109753/?Start=2

Iirc, the LEO speaking in the presser said he thought Kamel said the handover occurred in Rockford in a park, or a play area, or outside the apartment. The LEO didn't seem to recall exactly what Kamel had said.

it seems like he felt no bond or human decency toward this child.

I'm a little confused. Originally KH said "in his jail house interview" the people came to the door. Now we are hearing they meet in a park. Someone changed their story.

Contacted at that time in the Winnebago County Jail, Harris told the Register Star that Lanisha Knox, a friend of his daughter, dropped Kyrian off at his Rockford home in August.

He said Lanisha dropped the child off with a pack of diapers and $30.

“What the hell am I supposed to do with $30 and a pack of diapers? I didn’t even know her,” Harris said in a telephone interview from jail. “She just dropped him off and left.”

Harris was fuzzy on dates. He said Kyrian arrived in early August and was picked up later in the month when people he didn’t know arrived at his door.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20151104/NEWS/151109753/?Start=2

How good are Chicage LE at solving crimes in general? Just wondering.

:rose: Thinking of you Kyrian. Praying for justice!

it frustrates me that this is moving so slow. this poor child :(

This is starting to really bother me that nothing is moving in this case. Always bothered me but damn. I have a son this age. I cannot even fathom him ending up this way. No baby should.

:bump: Thinking of you sweet boy - hopefully justice will come, eventually. Haven't heard anything new...:gaah:

It's taken over a year for an arrest to be made in little Malik Drummond's case... Justice will come for Kyrian too.

what if it isn't KH? what if there really was a park exchange? this is all so wierd

what if it isn't KH? what if there really was a park exchange? this is all so wierd

But why would the story change? Initially he said they came to the house. Then he said he handed the baby off at the local park...Shades of Casey Anthony....:liar:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K
Back