IL IL - Lee Cutler, 18, Buffalo Grove, Oct 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My guess is he did buy the OTC drugs to get wasted and commit suicide and he just didn't care too much which drugs. He just bought some that he knew from experience caused drowsiness without putting much thought into it.

Well put.

Very much like him ... The estimated age is off tho......idk anyone got any suggestions on what to do????

I agree, that does look a lot like Lee. I have no idea what to do. Contact the blog owner maybe?

I always had a problem envisioning him overdosing on the OTC medicine. Sleepy and a terrible, terrible stomach ache maybe.

The age and eyebrows are very wrong. I wish this case had resolution but personally I don't feel this is it.

Personally this is one of the cases I'm sure there'll never be any remains located.

Just my own opinion, but I have always believed Lee committed suicide, and I believe his letter was a suicide letter, and he had no idea his body wouldn't be found or that a mystery would evolve out of this.

I agree, I think he was very clear about his intentions, both in his actions and with his words. I think he went into the river, and they just didn't look far enough. My heart really breaks for his loved ones who are still pleading for him to come home. I wish them peace.

And - I don't find anything strange about his girlfriend. She's convinced he's alive and not suicidal, so there is no reason for her to be distraught, and she's probably been interviewed many times. She's probably more concerned with articulating Lee's personality accurately than she is with her own emotional display.

Were tracking dogs ever used? Wouldn't that help determine if he entered the rive or walked out of the woods?

Were tracking dogs ever used? Wouldn't that help determine if he entered the rive or walked out of the woods?

I believe they used foot searchers, helicopters, and heat searching radar. I'm looking for more information now in regards to search dogs.

some interesting things on this blog:

http://joebrainardspajamas.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-feel-so-bad-for-lee-cutler-and-his.html

I've poked around on several facebook pages for Lee. There are some family members who are completely unwilling to entertain any idea of anything happening to him, either by his own hand or by someone else's, and they truly expect him to walk back in the door any day now. The level of their heart wrenching desire is almost tangible, and I feel so much for them. One way or another, I wish they could find peace.

this case really bothers me i guess i just feel for the ppl that care about him so much i wouldnt say i have a thoery on what happened the note diffidently sound suicidal for sure but i dont see how they couldnt have found a body yet i know its possible but so rare i'm not sure i wonder if they have searched homeless shelters and such if i remember correctly wasnt there a history of mental illness??? if un treated for long could it be possible he dosent know whats going on or where home is? i dont recall how sever (if there was any mental illness at all) it was but i have heard of this being the case before

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just recently became aware of this case and just watched the Disappeared episode on Lee Cutler..

IMHO, I feel very strongly this was a suicide. The other possibilities just don't add up for me. If he supposedly walked off, "Into The Wild" like the book, he did so without clothes, money, a cell phone, hunting/camping gear, and a car?? How long could a person last in a Wisconsin winter without such items? Wouldn't he be better prepared if that was his plan?

The whole theory of possibly traveling to Israel seems far fetched to me. He would need documents, ID's, and money to fly and with his case already in LE's hands within 24 hours of his disappearence, wouldn't a customs agent have spotted him?

I personally believe he jumped into the Baraboo river and the current took him away and/or animals got to his remains. I have a neighbor whose 16 year old son drowned in the Des Plaines river while swimming with friends and his body was sadly never found. Many, many LE and volunteer search teams looked for him for quite some time and despite eye witnesses knowing the exact spot where he was last seen, they were never able to find his body.

My heart goes out to Lee Cutler's family.

Just my own opinion, but I have always believed Lee committed suicide, and I believe his letter was a suicide letter, and he had no idea his body wouldn't be found or that a mystery would evolve out of this.

I thought I'd have a scan through the thread as I watched Lee's episode of Disappeared last night.

I agree completely with the above two posts. I think this is fairly obviously a suicide. It could have been staged to look as such, but given Lee's background of anxiety/depression/trouble sleeping and what seemed to me like a bit of a strange family dynamic, I just really believe he took his own life.

I can't see that the Israel theory works in any way, shape or form, personally.

All just my opinion.

I thought I'd have a scan through the thread as I watched Lee's episode of Disappeared last night.

I agree completely with the above two posts. I think this is fairly obviously a suicide. It could have been staged to look as such, but given Lee's background of anxiety/depression/trouble sleeping and what seemed to me like a bit of a strange family dynamic, I just really believe he took his own life.

I can't see that the Israel theory works in any way, shape or form, personally.

All just my opinion.

Glad to see this thread bumped...this is one of those cases that haunt me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuesday, May 27, 2014:

12:00 PM 60 MIN.

Disappeared (Season 1)
A Lost Soul
TV-PG CC

Lee Cutler is the universally loved high school senior who disappears after dropping off his best friend on a cool autumn morning. The search involves police officers across 2 states, underwater divers, and a nationwide watch.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/tv-schedule.htm

i'm also wondering, and perhaps i missed this... did the cops use cadaver dogs around the body of water and in the woods? did they pick up anything?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back