IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the inventory seems to possibly be related to Lt. CG's death. How exactly, IDK, but the timing with the chief resigning, texts, meeting with mayor, all kind of point towards inventory.

I get the same thing. The inventory is a big piece of the puzzle.

It seems like the inventory seems to possibly be related to Lt. CG's death. How exactly, IDK, but the timing with the chief resigning, texts, meeting with mayor, all kind of point towards inventory.

I think they would have inventoried, even w/out CG's death. When a new chief takes over it is normal to want a brand new inventory of resources. And no one wants to be held responsible for mistakes/theft/losses from the previous administration.

Wait...didn't they ask CG to take part in the inventory? So it was set up before his death. right?

Agree. But it sure doesn't seem like such a big deal on the surface to kill someone over, or to take one's own life. But, have gun, will shoot, these days............geeze. JMO

I think they would have inventoried, even w/out CG's death. When a new chief takes over it is normal to want a brand new inventory of resources. And no one wants to be held responsible for mistakes/theft/losses from the previous administration.

Including the Explorers inventory? Because that would all be on Joe.

So, what the aitch is missing, why is it missing and where is it? JMO

Including the Explorers inventory? Because that would all be on Joe.

I don't know for sure, but if he was still the Chief of Records, and also Chief of Operations, he may have been responsible for accounting for all inventory. ???JMO

...Except, as Vestigare pointed out, not responsible for evidence inventory, which was someone else's job. JMO

If I was stealing drugs or weapons from the inventory room, and I knew there was a new inventory taking place, what would I do? Maybe knock off the man in charge and make it look like a suicide, to make him look guilty?

If I was stealing drugs or weapons from the inventory room, and I knew there was a new inventory taking place, what would I do? Maybe knock off the man in charge and make it look like a suicide, to make him look guilty?

Of if you were the man in charge...

See what I mean?

I have some level of confidence that investigators have questioned both the kid and the Mayor about texts and conversations. I think the kid was probably open and forthright, but I am not so sure of the mayor. JMO

bbm - That's if the drugs even make it to the inventory room...
Imagine the possibilities.

I wish I could understand how those who think the LT was murdered can buy into the conspiracy theory that "it might have been made to look like a suicide" . . . but at the same time they can't fathom the idea the other way around.

If it can look like a suicide in one case or theory, it should also look be a possibility in any other. The evidence does not change.

I wish I could understand how those who think the LT was murdered can buy into the conspiracy theory that "it might have been made to look like a suicide" by the Lt's killer or killers. . . but at the same time they can't fathom the idea the other way around.

If it can look like a suicide in one case or theory, it should also look be a possibility in any other. The evidence does not change.

I can fathom the possibility that it was a suicide. I have always said it was possible. It's just not my number one theory.

I wish I could understand how those who think the LT was murdered can buy into the conspiracy theory that "it might have been made to look like a suicide" . . . but at the same time they can't fathom the idea the other way around.

I'm still open to all theories. If it was a set up, I don't think it was staged to look like a suicide. I don't think it was staged at all.

To clarify. I don't know where the "staged to look like a suicide" came from. I don'e see anything to support a staged suicide. I can see the arguments for a staged homicide though.

I meant that it if it was a set up, no staging occurred.

I'm still open to all theories. If it was a set up, I don't think it was staged to look like a suicide. I don't think it was staged at all.

Doesn't a set-up require staging? JMO If 3people were there with no weapons and just happened to be noticed by a cop not quite on duty yet? JMO If someone sent him there or them there or both, that is staging. JMO I am quite sure that he staged it to look like a homicide, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder