IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 *wife arrested* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's hope she has to spend some time in prison. Maybe that will temper that sense of entitlement she has.

[video=cnn;us/2016/01/26/secret-life-of-gi-joe-gliniewicz-search-ron.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/27/us/fox-lake-wife-melodie-lt-joe-gliniewicz-indicted/index.html[/video]
WOW, just saw this on CNN.

Bah. MSM loses credibility when all they do it repurpose and republish other media reports. CNN finally dug into the personnel file that has been freely available for some time. And they layered on reports from local reporter Filas. Nothing new here. Interesting timing with the Melodie activity though. Some closure for the community there. #1 son next.

What about the fake marriage? Will the military go after the son for that? TIA

DJ isn't going to be charged by the Lake County authorities. If he's being investigated by any other jurisdiction thats unknown......

The sham marriage had to do with obtaining additional pay from the Federal government. It was fraud and I hope the Feds get him.

I think the Feds are on DJ's case...Heard that on teevee. JMO

It should have been a crime when GI Joe's son was wearing his military dress uniform for the fraudulent events that Mel was holding to raise money for...what was it now, her family? I'm surprised she didn't have the Exploders march alongside them waving little American flags. The Exploders are high up the ladder of victims of all of the sordid business that Joe, Mel, and whoever else pulled off.

From everything I've read, replacing the entire police force and starting over from scratch would be a pretty smart move. That especially includes Filenko.

Who's that? Melissa Gliniewicz? I certainly don't hope that she gets any help with her case. I want to see her in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back