IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 *wife arrested* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who's that? Melissa Gliniewicz? I certainly don't hope that she gets any help with her case. I want to see her in prison.

No she's the nanny that Fikenkonout in a room for 12 hours with no food water or bathroom breaks till she finally confessed. And her IQ is low. And the coroner changed the COD from homicide to undetermined. Still in prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dj-melodie-gliniewicz.jpg

(Just in case any of you missed seeing these adorable folks.)

if it was a suicide, would his widow still get a pension? and with her doing the money laundry thing, she shouldnt be able to get it.

And the mayor is rerunning for office to be the only 2nd-term in Fox Lake in many years.

Anyone need a Melodie Gliniewicz fix?

www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-fox-lake-police-wife-pension-met-20160418-story.html

"Fox Lake's police pension board met Monday morning to begin the process of determining if Melodie Gliniewicz will get her late husband's pension. But first the board must decide if the village of Fox Lake — whose police department employed Lt. Charles Joseph Gliniewicz for 30 years before he took his life last September — can intervene in the matter."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/0...betrayal-illinois-cop-who-staged-suicide.html
Has it already been a year? Sadly, just last month another officer called in suspects and killed himself in a situation similar to JG. Sadder yet, several posters, myself included, assumed suicide because of this case. Looks like Fox Lake is still in recovery from what this disgraced officer did to the community and police department.

Not sure If anyone even cares anymore, but on Investigation discovery, there is an episode featuring JG, on 'Married with Secrets'.

Not sure If anyone even cares anymore, but on Investigation discovery, there is an episode featuring JG, on 'Married with Secrets'.
Managed to catch the last 20 minutes or so thanks to your tip! Glad I did, thanks bigly!

Recap on this on American Greed, the name of the show is Badge of Dishonor, on CNBC right now.

--- "conspiracy, unlawful use of charitable funds for personal gain and money laundering. If found guilty after a trial scheduled to begin May 30, she faces up to 7 years in prison."

"Melodie Gliniewicz told investigators that money earmarked for the Fox Lake Police Explorers program was used to help the family get caught up on bills when needed but claimed she would "always pay them back," a Lake County prosecutor said Wednesday....
The remarks came as a court hearing got underway on Gliniewicz's request that a judge throw out charges alleging she took part in her husband's scheme to steal thousands of dollars from the youth program.
"

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20170412/news/170419593/ Ap 12

"pay them back"???? ugh, that's not how it works.

AZPistonsGirl --- ^ Like you say. ^ "....but claimed she would "always pay them back..."

If she had always 'paid them' back, then the Explorer Post account would not have been short (how much? $100,000?) JM2cts.

Whatever happened with this case? Was there a hearing?

Booras ruled May 11 that the state's marital privilege laws prevent prosecutors from presenting communications between Melodie Gliniewicz and her husband. Prosecutors have argued those laws don't apply in this case because one spouse isn't being called to testify against the other. The two sides are scheduled to return to court Nov. 27 to see if the appellate court has ruled.
http://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...definitely-as-prosecutors-appeal-email-ruling
So Nov 27th we may hear some news, I guess. That's in just a couple of days...

Good afternoon everyone.

I am not at home near my laptop, I pulled over and I am posting from my phone running errands. I just heard on my local radio station that it is now thought that there is foul play in the death of Joe. They mentioned that there is an investigation of a police coverup.

Can someone please check into this?
Respectfully,
Thora_Jay

Please disregard my above post apparently that is a different officer that was being discussed after they said the Gliniewicz name. A friend of mine just made me aware of this.
Can a Mod please delete this post and the one above it?
Respectfully,
Thora_Jay

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801