GUILTY IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Three Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would think that DNA would be a given.
If that baby is hers and she isn’t being held against her will she is going to be in some serious trouble.

The baby’s father participated in a press conference this morning. He said they are waiting for the all clear for a DNA test to be allowed.

If it’s hers that’s worrying. If it’s not hers, that’s still worrying.

Although the dynamics are different, we don’t know if these women were targeted at a doctors office, etc; somewhere that they were watched and followed. Someone with a sick vengeance for pregnant women. Far-fetched? Maybe. Impossible? No. Hopefully LE is looking into possible similarities in the lives of all of these expecting mothers in Chi. MOO
There are probably a hundred thousand pregnant women at any given time in Chicago. Only 2 are missing - one in a troubled teen marriage and the other pregnant by a guy that's gotten two women pregnant at the same time while raising a child from a third woman. I think the answers lie within those close to them, not a random sick stranger. But your idea does have merit in many situations.

There are probably a hundred thousand pregnant women at any given time in Chicago. Only 2 are missing - one in a troubled teen marriage and the other pregnant by a guy that's gotten two women pregnant at the same time while raising a child from a third woman. I think the answers lie within those close to them, not a random sick stranger. But your idea does have merit in many situations.

I agree- the details in both of these cases make it seem as if they would not be part of a baby snatching scandal.

Families Of 3 Missing Women, 2 Of Them Pregnant, Plead For Help From Community

I was referring to the 3 missing women in Chicago. Just seeing only 2 pregnant, I’m sure you’re right. MOO

i apologize if this is slightly off topic, but gray hughes put out a video the other day about missing/murdered women in chicago (and marlen, as well) that was absolutely staggering. it's a long one, but i could not look away for the entire 3 hours. is there a thread here about a possible serial killer(s) in chicago? it's not beyond the realm of possibility that something like this happened to these pregnant women. on the other hand, i'm inclined to believe because they were pregnant, there is a significant other(s) involved in these particular cases. here's the video in case anyone is interested. i highly recommend it.

i apologize if this is slightly off topic, but gray hughes put out a video the other day about missing/murdered women in chicago (and marlen, as well) that was absolutely staggering. it's a long one, but i could not look away for the entire 3 hours. is there a thread here about a possible serial killer(s) in chicago? it's not beyond the realm of possibility that something like this happened to these pregnant women. on the other hand, i'm inclined to believe because they were pregnant, there is a significant other(s) involved in these particular cases. here's the video in case anyone is interested. i highly recommend it.

A serial killer? Doubtfully. Do you have any idea how massive the city and surrounding Chicagoland area actually is? How many people live there? 9.9 million! That is A LOT of people; as such, people will indeed go missing - especially since we have Lake Michigan, which is usually quite cold and very dangerous, the Chicago River, which has a brutal undertow that has killed even experienced fire department rescue divers, the DesPlaines River, the Cal-Sag Channel (again, bad bad undertow), etc. Not to mention the gangs and criminal activity... I used to work on the West Side, which averages 30+ murders per month. The Windy City can be a rough and tumble place! But I seriously doubt serial killer in this regard...

Thank you for posting, I am going to check it out. Can't be closed-minded here. ANYTHING is possible IMO.

The baby’s father participated in a press conference this morning. He said they are waiting for the all clear for a DNA test to be allowed.

If it’s hers that’s worrying. If it’s not hers, that’s still worrying.
The baby was found blue and with no pulse. It's a miracle those people found the child and got him to someone that could do CPR. He's still in critical condition but said to be steadily improving. Family of missing pregnant teen fears abandoned baby could be hers

Good Golly another dumpster baby in Boca Raton, FL today. Little girl expected to survive. What gives?! Are we doing too many ads /commercials for stupid stuff and not enough important stuff? Like how about we promote what a Safe Space is in public bathrooms like they do domestic violence and human trafficking?

Pretty incredible story. Do you think her baby would have reddish hair?

While still at the firehouse, the crew started warming the baby. "Immediately they tied off the umbilical cord . . . The baby had lost some blood. They clamped (the cord) off right away," Fitzmaurice said. As the ambulance took the baby away, firefighters kept telling him, “Don’t quit. Keep fighting kid."

At the hospital, doctors and nurses "had like three or four minutes maybe to get ready for a pediatric cardiac arrest and they got a neonatologist (Dr. Nida Blankas-Hernaez) in there. … Everyone in the ER was laser focused. It was amazing.

"She was transfixed," he said of the neonatologist. "Her face never cracked. She wouldn't even smile."

Fitzmaurice said he took a peek after the baby was placed in an incubator. He was about 7 pounds and had reddish hair. "His eyes were open and he was moving around. He was still fighting,’’ he said. “At one point his hands were above his head, by his ears and I said to the nurse, ‘He just said, I ain’t done man.’ "

How a newborn baby found in an alley beat the odds: 'All the people in the ER were saying, 'Come on kid, come on little boy' '

While still at the firehouse, the crew started warming the baby. "Immediately they tied off the umbilical cord . . . The baby had lost some blood. They clamped (the cord) off right away," Fitzmaurice said. As the ambulance took the baby away, firefighters kept telling him, “Don’t quit. Keep fighting kid."

At the hospital, doctors and nurses "had like three or four minutes maybe to get ready for a pediatric cardiac arrest and they got a neonatologist (Dr. Nida Blankas-Hernaez) in there. … Everyone in the ER was laser focused. It was amazing.

"She was transfixed," he said of the neonatologist. "Her face never cracked. She wouldn't even smile."

Fitzmaurice said he took a peek after the baby was placed in an incubator. He was about 7 pounds and had reddish hair. "His eyes were open and he was moving around. He was still fighting,’’ he said. “At one point his hands were above his head, by his ears and I said to the nurse, ‘He just said, I ain’t done man.’ "

How a newborn baby found in an alley beat the odds: 'All the people in the ER were saying, 'Come on kid, come on little boy' '
The red hair is a possibility. Mexico is a multi-ethnic country where you can find most -if not all- of the phenotypes present in the major continents. Because since the discovery of America, Mexico was included in the migration objectives of the Europeans, especially those with no money and lands or those with wanted to flee war-torn areas.

I was a blue baby, in the delivery room, and am lucky to be alive. The fact that this child survived under these circumstances is nothing less than a medical miracle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127
Back