Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
we are in negative double digit temps tonight .. thinking of you little man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I cannot quit thinking about this young man! I know there are resources available if the family requests help for searches. I guess the Pekin Police Public Information Officer Mike Eeten might have more information for the family if they request. I am sure the kind lady who started the Candlelight Vigil FB page for Robert might have some contacts to organize searches.

There's no way this child is OK. Where would he be? If the child's parent didn't harm him, then he ran afoul of some dirtbag, or he succumbed to the elements. Children this young can't possibly have the means to run far away and join homeless young people wherever they are. At this point I wonder has LE been able to search Roberts entire home? Or they can't get probable cause. Or perhaps he's being held by a bad character. All of these things are possible to me. What isn't possible to me is that he's OK somewhere. Too long. And too risky for a do-gooder.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Either the friend checked out or he didn't. LE knows. I'm not sure what a controlled search is unless it means strictly LE going out and knocking on doors????? Does Robert even have any Christmas presents to come home to? My fear is he never returned home after he ran from the TO. :furious:

Either the friend checked out or he didn't. LE knows. I'm not sure what a controlled search is unless it means strictly LE going out and knocking on doors????? Does Robert even have any Christmas presents to come home to? My fear is he never returned home after he ran from the TO. :furious:

Any my fear is that he did go home after he ran from the TO.....thinking of young Robert tonight.....

Having a 12 year old at home, I can not comprehend how this child can be taking care of his needs. Yes, he is older and can do much on his own. But he's still a child. He needs guidance and hugs and encouragement and most of all love. I really hope he's safe and warm and feeling love wherever he is.
Where are you Robert?

Any my fear is that he did go home after he ran from the TO.....thinking of young Robert tonight.....

SABBM

Idk. Maybe a punishment that went too far ? Throwing that out there as I'm thinking it's unlikely he is staying safe somewhere , and just not going home.
:moo:

"Vigil for missing Robert Bee Jr. to be held Saturday"

Per earlier reports, Robert's mom stated he came back later in the evening on Nov. 17, told her he wanted to spend the night with a friend, the friend walked him to the buss stop the following morning, but Robert never got on the bus and never made it to school. LE has never made mention of this, and says Robert went missing when he ran from a Truancy Officer and police officer on Nov. 17, and that he was reported missing when the TO and LE returned the next day. I'm glad that they went back the next day; otherwise, Robert could have stayed missing without anyone knowing even longer.

BBM. There's the rub. We haven't heard if the "friend" RB walked to the bus stop with on Friday morning has ever verified that story, have we?

My gut feeling here is that RB ran away Thursday and didn't return. When the TO came back around on Friday, LB made up a story so she wouldn't look like a crap mom. I think she expected him to come home soon after. I don't think LB did anything to him (she couldn't have perfected a crime well enough to keep it concealed this long IMO) To me, her role in this whole ordeal is just a mother who isn't concerned where her son is at and she really doesn't care if he comes home. In one of the stories linked above, we learned that her relationship with her mother was estranged and she hadn't seen her other son in over 3 years.

The fact that LE isn't doing more makes me think they know exactly what happened and don't have enough EVIDENCE to pursue it. Unfortunately, I just don't get a feeling this is going to end well. (I am not bashing LE for not doing more. I think they've done all they can with what they have to work with)

ETA: If I am crossing the line in my mention of LB above, please alert MODS. Newbie here and still trying to follow TOS properly. Thanks WS

I would hope that Robert's sister and grandmother would want Robert to be found. I would put Pekin Police Public Information Officer Mike Eeten's number on speed dial and he would become my new best friend.

A good poster linked this story to another story I am following. I don't know if this is what happened. I hope it is not what happened to Robert, but I would be begging for the possibility that it at least be considered and investigated.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/1...remains-found-in-coal-chute.html?refresh=true

Missing Fort Bliss soldier's remains found in coal chute

Dannels said Ward’s body may have been in a coal train car prior to the coal being dumped into the coal chute at the power plant.

I know train tracks were mentioned in Robert's case, so I thought maybe? If LE does not want public searches going on, then as a family member I would certainly be ready to offer up places they should search.

I would hope that Robert's sister and grandmother would want Robert to be found. I would put Pekin Police Public Information Officer Mike Eeten's number on speed dial and he would become my new best friend.

A good poster linked this story to another story I am following. I don't know if this is what happened. I hope it is not what happened to Robert, but I would be begging for the possibility that it at least be considered and investigated.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/1...remains-found-in-coal-chute.html?refresh=true

Missing Fort Bliss soldier's remains found in coal chute

I know train tracks were mentioned in Robert's case, so I thought maybe? If LE does not want public searches going on, then as a family member I would certainly be ready to offer up places they should search.

Oh my goodness, the linked story is absolutely horrific ... :(. I am amazed that the soldier was identified. So sorry for the folks who found him ....

I wonder if Robert made it to a different part of Illinois- I'm originally from the Chicago suburbs and still have family out that way, but I'm not familiar with the Peoria-Pekin area. Is it possible that maybe a train took him to Bloomington Normal or the suburbs? Have public transportation and LE in major areas been made aware of his disappearance?
Might seem like a desperate hope :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm aware that kids as young as Robert run and can stay underground in bigger cities, especially street smart kids who have been in and out of the state system. I don't get that with Bonzai. I haven't had a good feeling about this from the start. If he's alive I think he's being hidden by someone with their own agenda.

Or maybe he just doesn't have anyone he misses. So sad, either way.

Come home Robert.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I wonder if Robert made it to a different part of Illinois- I'm originally from the Chicago suburbs and still have family out that way, but I'm not familiar with the Peoria-Pekin area. Is it possible that maybe a train took him to Bloomington Normal or the suburbs? Have public transportation and LE in major areas been made aware of his disappearance?
Might seem like a desperate hope :/

Peoria wasn't a very safe place for a 13 year old to be running around alone when I lived there in early 00's. Not that anywhere is but, as someone who grew up in Aurora, IL I personally never felt safe when I lived down there. IMO .....Grant you this is years later so Peoria could have cleaned up by now. I know Aurora hasn't.

Waiting to see who the friend who supposedly walked him to the bus stop is. Hummm not buying that one.

Waiting to see who the friend who supposedly walked him to the bus stop is. Hummm not buying that one.
The Mom gave the name of the friend in a Facebook post that I can't link to here. Supposedly someone else from there 'confirmed' he had stayed there by going to that house. But that hasn't been mentioned or confirmed by LE and I don't know if the mods will let this response stand.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. A time that many kids are enjoying the winter break from school, hoping for that special gift that they have been wanting. Getting lots of attention from and seeing family members they don't see daily. I can't stop thinking of Robert. Where is he? Is he warm? Is he safe? Where is this child?

My son will be 13 in a few months. I can't forget this kiddo who reminds me of my own kid. Such a hard age. When sons are children becoming a young men, or trying their darndest to. I don't understand why there is seemingly so little urgency in this case. Asking again - Where is this child??

Keeping Bonsai in my prayers and hopes that he is indeed in a warm and safe place with people who genuinely care for him and have his best interests at heart. Also keeping his sister in my thoughts that they are soon reunited.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back