Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why her? Why not the boyfriend?

Oh, i don't really have a strong theory/idea per say. Certainly he could be involved, just as she could not be. I realize this is not a very helpful or forward loving comment, i had just thought it was interesting that the Facebook commenters seemed so convinced she was hiding something as it was my initial gut reaction, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if she is hiding something or just unable to face reality. It's disturbing.

I hate to go off topic here... But I'm looking for a listing of all the Websleuths Threads going on for Illinois cases. How do I go looking that? I seem to only be able to search for each name individually which initself is a process.

Also... I was told that it has been confirmed that Roberts co-student friend (which he spent the night with the night before the disappearance) did in fact get on the bus. I still can't get any confirmation that anyone saw Robert there, but you have to trust the PD confirmed (or not) this part of the disappearance. I have complete faith this PD has in fact followed every lead, and as they should... keep all their cards close to the chest.

I hate to go off topic here... But I'm looking for a listing of all the Websleuths Threads going on for Illinois cases. How do I go looking that? I seem to only be able to search for each name individually which initself is a process.

Also... I was told that it has been confirmed that Roberts co-student friend (which he spent the night with the night before the disappearance) did in fact get on the bus. I still can't get any confirmation that anyone saw Robert there, but you have to trust the PD confirmed (or not) this part of the disappearance. I have complete faith this PD has in fact followed every lead, and as they should... keep all their cards close to the chest.

At the very bottom of the page you can select a prefix you want to search for, like IL. Here is the link for what comes up:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/fo...prune=-1&sort=lastpost&prefixid=IL&order=desc

So these people don't have cell phones to call authorities?
Something tells me it's just talk. But at the same time.... It's more than what we've heard from anyone else!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So sad that Robert is still missing...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Bumping for Bonsai. Hope he is safe and sound and had an enjoyable Christmas with folks who love him!

Bumping for Bonsai. Hope he is safe and sound and had an enjoyable Christmas with folks who love him!
Hoping...but not sure at this point...something is off.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am still trying to be hopeful....it's getting harder with each passing day.

Thinking of you again tonight Robert...

That is an updated photo, apparently he was very small for his age (he is known to have several medical conditions but I'm not sure that has anything to do with his stature). Regarding the missing front tooth (that really made him look young), I've read from others that it was not a missing tooth but rather a rotted tooth.

I believe that the men abducted from Normal and found in Peoria were taken with the intent of some sort of monetary gain. Robert's mother seems to have little resources so I wouldn't think that is the case but like you I do hope this is not some scary epidemic in the area!

“I can’t say what the family’s level of concern is. I would hope it is high,” Baxter said.
:notgood:

It's nice to have a new photo, if nothing else.

What the WHAT!!! :banghead: :maddening:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice