Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. A time that many kids are enjoying the winter break from school, hoping for that special gift that they have been wanting. Getting lots of attention from and seeing family members they don't see daily. I can't stop thinking of Robert. Where is he? Is he warm? Is he safe? Where is this child?

My son will be 13 in a few months. I can't forget this kiddo who reminds me of my own kid. Such a hard age. When sons are children becoming a young men, or trying their darndest to. I don't understand why there is seemingly so little urgency in this case. Asking again - Where is this child??

My 13 year old did the most ridiculous thing yesterday. Not thinking. That's what 13 year old boys do and that's why we as parents need to be there guiding them catching them, walking them through their mistakes so that they learn from them. Luckily my sons mistake was something I could laugh at (not in front of him mind you) and will for years to come. Poor Robert seems to have no one. As held my son crying over his reassuring him this would pass, my mind slipped to poor Robert and who held him over the years and let him know this to shall pass . Epilepsy is a hard disease to live with as a adult I can't imagine being a kid with no support. Then you have being a teenager that's such a confusing and awkward time in ones life. I pray Roberts found a safe haven but, I fear that's not the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despite being crazy busy (like most people) getting ready for the holidays, Robert is always hovering near the front of my mind. Christmas is supposed to be a joyful and wonderful time for kids. As Christmas gets closer I'm trying to hang on to the hope that Robert is some place warm with people who care for him. I know that when I'm blessed with the opportunity to watch my grandchildren open their gifts... Robert will be on my mind. :(

Checking every day and hoping for some good news. Thinking of the little lad.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Merry Christmas - please be warm and safe

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I hope you're somewhere safe and happy, even if it was sent n this plane. Xoxo

Shed a tear or two for Robert today as my grand kids opened their gifts....praying that Robert is safe and warm with someone who cared enough to get him a Christmas gift.

What do we know? Just going thru these threads. I've been a member on websleuths for a few years here, first time on this thread.

The father's name is also Bob, and is said to be residing at a nursing home.
Bob married LB who is much younger than him.
Bob has kids from a previous marriage, which made Robert have Stephanie as a sister (a much older sister. She's now a grandmother to her own childrens children.
Stephanie is the one that we have seen on the media and is actually actively searching for Robert.
According to those crazy FB pages

The Grandmother is LB's mother. Her name is Charlotte King. There is said to be court records (for someone that wants to pull them up) which is why the Grandmother has custody of Roberts older brother (Jeffery McCall)
The Grandmother has stated several times that she has no contact with Roberts mother.

I spoke to the sister myself, and she has stated that LB stopped allowing Robert to speak to his own dad (who again is in a nursing home) and his side of the family). IMO who would do that to their own child?

IMO if there was a truancy officer already knocking on their door, it does in fact mean that has happened more than once. Clearly there was already a problem with his attendance previous to his disappearance.

The news reports (already tagged throughout this thread) repeatedly state that when the truancy officer returned the next day, RL was not there and THAT is when the mother stated he was missing, and a missing report then began. Anyone see THAT as scary? Why did the truancy officer have to return to the home before a report began? Why didn't the mother already show up at the police department or call the police and report him missing?

IMO if repeated problems occurred of truancy why does the child get to spend a weeknight at some friends house... and the child is believed to go to school by himself even though he has proven he is already truant? Fishy.

IMO why would his friend get on the bus but RL didn't? Did he say where he was going? Did the kid tell someone? Did the bus driver see anything? Where there other children, parents or neighbors at that bus stop that confirmed (or denied) RL ever being at that bus stop? If he was going to go somewhere why did he leave his bike on his own front lawn? Why did no one report that they saw a 13 year old child walking around on a school day on his own? Or was he ever walking around outdoors at all?

IMO There are plenty of reports that state LB went to an interview that morning which is why she didn't drive RL to school. Any proof that interview was in play? Did she actually attend the interview? Would you schedule an interview at the same hour you need to drive your kid to school?

Someone asked on this thread why the Amber Alert was sound with this case. There is no evidence to any abduction. It does not mean they didn't suspect foul play. There is simply no evidence to corroborate that theory.

There has also been pictures in the media of searches by authorities in the woods in the vicinity of where RL was last seen. So it doesn't mean they don't believe he wouldn't be in the woods... it simply means they do not want the public do it.

I understand that it is difficult the not point fingers and assume this is not a Casey Anthony repeat. However... The results are the same. Color hair (purple/pink), Sexual pictures publicly available on LB FB. She didn't attend the vigil, She's not speaking to the media or the family, she's not out there searching or showing any visible signs of distress or worry that her child is missing. It's not that we are trying to make her or anyone a suspect. But this forum is about facts, and that's what I'm trying to impress upon here. The usual suspects are the ones that was last seen with the child.

Please let me know if I've overstepped on the rules. I don't believe I have because I looked at every post on this thread with articles, other peoples questions and opinions, and I've done my own personal investigating in this case, and it just doesn't add up. The stories publicly known of the last 2 days he went missing simply doesn't add up.

I live a few miles from Pekin and this whole thing is maddening. He has been labelled a runaway, and there is as of yet no Amber Alert issued. Mom's story has changed and is suspicious. Several civilian search parties have scoured the area, which is a very small town, and fliers have been posted, but Robert is still missing now for over a week. Here are the facebook pages for the Pekin PD and his mom Lisa Bee. (She has 2 others but this is her main page). Mods, I hope it is okay to share this info.

https://www.facebook.com/Pekin-Police-Department-232199486832529/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011259580213&fref=ts

hmmmmmm very suspicious, my thoughts are running wild and I'm already drumming up theories in my head

What do we know? Just going thru these threads. I've been a member on websleuths for a few years here, first time on this thread.

The father's name is also Bob, and is said to be residing at a nursing home.
Bob married LB who is much younger than him.
Bob has kids from a previous marriage, which made Robert have Stephanie as a sister (a much older sister. She's now a grandmother to her own childrens children.
Stephanie is the one that we have seen on the media and is actually actively searching for Robert.
According to those crazy FB pages

The Grandmother is LB's mother. Her name is Charlotte King. There is said to be court records (for someone that wants to pull them up) which is why the Grandmother has custody of Roberts older brother (Jeffery McCall)
The Grandmother has stated several times that she has no contact with Roberts mother.

I spoke to the sister myself, and she has stated that LB stopped allowing Robert to speak to his own dad (who again is in a nursing home) and his side of the family). IMO who would do that to their own child?

IMO if there was a truancy officer already knocking on their door, it does in fact mean that has happened more than once. Clearly there was already a problem with his attendance previous to his disappearance.

The news reports (already tagged throughout this thread) repeatedly state that when the truancy officer returned the next day, RL was not there and THAT is when the mother stated he was missing, and a missing report then began. Anyone see THAT as scary? Why did the truancy officer have to return to the home before a report began? Why didn't the mother already show up at the police department or call the police and report him missing?

IMO if repeated problems occurred of truancy why does the child get to spend a weeknight at some friends house... and the child is believed to go to school by himself even though he has proven he is already truant? Fishy.

IMO why would his friend get on the bus but RL didn't? Did he say where he was going? Did the kid tell someone? Did the bus driver see anything? Where there other children, parents or neighbors at that bus stop that confirmed (or denied) RL ever being at that bus stop? If he was going to go somewhere why did he leave his bike on his own front lawn? Why did no one report that they saw a 13 year old child walking around on a school day on his own? Or was he ever walking around outdoors at all?

IMO There are plenty of reports that state LB went to an interview that morning which is why she didn't drive RL to school. Any proof that interview was in play? Did she actually attend the interview? Would you schedule an interview at the same hour you need to drive your kid to school?

Someone asked on this thread why the Amber Alert was sound with this case. There is no evidence to any abduction. It does not mean they didn't suspect foul play. There is simply no evidence to corroborate that theory.

There has also been pictures in the media of searches by authorities in the woods in the vicinity of where RL was last seen. So it doesn't mean they don't believe he wouldn't be in the woods... it simply means they do not want the public do it.

I understand that it is difficult the not point fingers and assume this is not a Casey Anthony repeat. However... The results are the same. Color hair (purple/pink), Sexual pictures publicly available on LB FB. She didn't attend the vigil, She's not speaking to the media or the family, she's not out there searching or showing any visible signs of distress or worry that her child is missing. It's not that we are trying to make her or anyone a suspect. But this forum is about facts, and that's what I'm trying to impress upon here. The usual suspects are the ones that was last seen with the child.

Please let me know if I've overstepped on the rules. I don't believe I have because I looked at every post on this thread with articles, other peoples questions and opinions, and I've done my own personal investigating in this case, and it just doesn't add up. The stories publicly known of the last 2 days he went missing simply doesn't add up.

RSBM

Excellent post, CCS !
You've asked many questions I've been pondering myself.

From past media accounts of LB --she assumed Robert was staying with a friend that night and had gone to school with said friend.
Hence, when the TO showed up later that day-- LB presumable didn't know yet that RB wasn't just 'at school'. According to her (& the medias') story.

One would ASSUME that LB called or checked with the friend to make sure RB was indeed staying at the friend's home.
A lot of assuming going on here.

A few questions : Was the school bus stop within view of LB's house-- as in, did she see him that morning getting on the bus with his friend ?
Did LE question the friend ?
Did LE question the friend's parents/adults in charge ; and also the bus driver ?

I have a sneaking suspicion that LE knows far more than they're letting on. This case reminds me of Aleah Beckerle. Someone (or more people) knows something.

Just find it impossible to believe RB is being held somewhere --safe and sound. :(
:moo:

Excellent post, CCS !......Just find it impossible to believe RB is being held somewhere --safe and sound.

Agree that CCS post was excellent! As to RB being safe and sound...my mind agrees...my heart does not want to believe it. I also agree that LE probably knows much more information than is being released.

If Robert is alive somewhere he is either being forced to go without medication and is at risk for seizures OR he is somehow getting his medication. It makes me wonder if LE has pursued his medications. Were they still at his house? Has it been refilled within the last month?

Children with disabled parents (such as Robert Bee Sr.) are eligible for Social Security Benefits until they turn 18. I wonder if Robert has been getting Social Security? If so, monies are probably managed by LB. I wonder if she will continue to receive the monies even though he is "missing". So many questions...so few answers....

After much thought I've come up with what I consider to be the mostly likely scenarios in no particular order (MHO only of course).

1) Robert ran into the woods, suffered a seizure or got lost, perished from exposure and just has not yet been found.

2) Robert turned to someone who he thought would help him and is now being held captive for nefarious purposes.

3) Robert turned to someone who he thought would help him and has been trafficked for nefarious purposes.

4) Robert returned home after running into the woods. LB and Robert reached a compromise...he would not be forced to go to school in exchange for "running away" so that LB would not incur truancy fines. He was sent to stay with someone (trusted friend or relative) and lives quietly (probably mostly housebound), either in Pekin or someplace outside Pekin where he would not be recognized as easily.

5) Robert returned home after running into the woods and somehow came to harm....making no further comment in order to stay within TOS.

My heart wants to believe that someone took Robert in out of the goodness of their heart and is "hiding" him and providing shelter, clothes food and a caring atmosphere. Sadly, my minds believes this to be the most unlikely scenario...right next to the scenario of a 13 year old with epilepsy living on the streets and managing to escape detection.

I would be interested in hearing the opinions of others on the scenarios listed above or other likely scenarios that I may have not considered.

Signed,

She Who Thinks About Robert Every Single Day

The entire family (both sides) have either stated they have no idea where they have been, or they have had their homes searched by LE (all on news reports attached to this thread) except the silent LB. She's the only one that shows no concern for RB to be missing, and has put on her own FB that he left on his own accord and he is being taken care of. No one has reported he ever left the house. No one reported he actually stayed at a friends house. No one reported he actually was at the bus stop. No one ever reported they have seen him or spoke to him at all.

I just posted things that have not happened. I can post again the last one who saw him and confirmed seeing him was the mother.

I'm really happy LE is keeping details close to their chest. It's imperative to cases like this.
I also am really happy that LE has posted they have no viable leads as to where he COULD be.
It doesn't mean they don't have their suspicions and possible suspect(s).
It just means there isn't enough evidence to prove where he went or who he is/was with.

It is terrifying and sad. However this boy has been missing over a month including Thanksgiving and Christmas in the harshest temperatures of 2016. And I have yet to hear or read a plea or concern or any search efforts from LB.

Time keeps ticking. Show us a sign buddy...

Hmmm.... IF (& that's a big IF) LB --or a non-abductor type (as in distant relative) -- KNOWS where her young Robert is, and decided to say nothing ... could she --or they-- be charged with obstruction of justice ?
Curious what the legal consequences might be.

Also trying to sift through my mind to recall any similar cases where a child was 'hidden' or kept secluded and was suddenly produced and in good health ; with a plausible explanation as to the cause ?
Mind boggling.

Just the amount of time he's been missing. Who keeps someone that long ?
My .02 is that a boy Robert's age would need to be confined in some manner-- if he's being held --(as his adoptive mother may have hinted at ) because he might want to go home and also could be very restless and there's always the possibility of escape.

We all know how the captivity of the three young OH women turned out. :(
:moo:

We had a man who was reported to be found dead in Peoria today after being abducted from a nearby town (Normal, IL). This guy was middle-aged so it wouldn't fit the pattern but lets hope its not an epidemic around here. In the latest case, an arrest has been made.

Also trying to sift through my mind to recall any similar cases where a child was 'hidden' or kept secluded and was suddenly produced and in good health ; with a plausible explanation as to the cause ?
Mind boggling.

RSBM

There was the case of the missing Rucki sisters--they were kept hidden (allegedly by relatives) for 3 years before found alive and well living on a Minnesota horse farm: http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-mi...ccused-hiding-father-blames/story?id=38225046

Sadly, I don't think that will be the case with Robert but I suppose we can't rule out that someone is concealing him.

I can't stop thinking about little Robert. I'm hoping he's alive somewhere he wants to be and hasn't been harmed. I personally know of a young boy that is a difficult child who reached the age to drop out of school, did so, and instantly ran states away to be with a girlfriend whose family has let him move in. His mother has not reported him as missing because she knows where he is and believes he would be combative if forced to return home (sadly, i believe she may also be slightly relieved to not have to deal with him anymore). I'm hoping this is something of a similar situation, but Robert was reported missing as he could not drop out and police became involved anyway.

On the Pekin Police Department's PUBLIC FB page, someone (not verifiable) says Robert is alive. Said there have been several sightings of him in EP. Initials are JB. Maybe a prank ?

https://www.facebook.com/Pekin-Police-Department-232199486832529/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

I noticed a lot more people in those FB comments believing LB knows/did something than I've seen here on the forums. I, though, am thinking that she is indeed involved. Especially because of her failure to report him missing until the follow up visit with the truancy officer and how distant from the search she's been.

I'm very nervous that she may have killed Robert, whether accidental or not. I hope I'm wrong.

I noticed a lot more people in those FB comments believing LB knows/did something than I've seen here on the forums. I, though, am thinking that she is indeed involved. Especially because of her failure to report him missing until the follow up visit with the truancy officer and how distant from the search she's been.

I'm very nervous that she may have killed Robert, whether accidental or not. I hope I'm wrong.

Why her? Why not the boyfriend?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13