Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish we knew by who and when he was last seen. The early stories gave conflicting info.

I wonder if he did spend the night with a friend. His Mom gave that family’s name in a Facebook comment.

I'm afraid this isn't going to end well.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What about the risk to Robert, the 13 year old who hasn't been seen in nearly a month? Risk to the public is not what concerns us Pekin PD.

Police warn it’s important to only post facts about the case instead of spreading rumors online.

"That takes our investigators down a different path where we have to go follow that as a lead and that takes away from, you know, maybe the path we should be on,” said Pekin Police Det. Mike Eeten.

Missing boy's case spotlights difficulties with truancy intervention

"In my nine years, this is the first time it's gone this far," says Leonard Ealey, assistant superintendent of Pekin Public Schools, referring to the Bee case. "This is the first time we've had a missing child."

---------

Where is this kiddo?

Police warn it’s important to only post facts about the case instead of spreading rumors online.

"That takes our investigators down a different path where we have to go follow that as a lead and that takes away from, you know, maybe the path we should be on,” said Pekin Police Det. Mike Eeten.

Missing boy's case spotlights difficulties with truancy intervention

"In my nine years, this is the first time it's gone this far," says Leonard Ealey, assistant superintendent of Pekin Public Schools, referring to the Bee case. "This is the first time we've had a missing child."

---------

Where is this kiddo?

So he is saying he really just ran away from the Truancy officer and hasn't been seen since?

So he is saying he really just ran away from the Truancy officer and hasn't been seen since?
It seems so. But LB said that he returned home that Thursday and asked to spend the night at a friends home and would go to school on Friday. She said he never arrived but I can't figure out if she meant he didnt arrive at the friends or at school and LE never mentions her story.

http://www.cinewsnow.com/news/local/Volunteers-search-for-missing-Pekin-boy-402334766.html

"She says he returned that evening and asked to spend the night with a friend and told her he was going to school the next day. But she says he never showed up there. Several volunteers spent the weekend searching the park and wooded areas for the 13 year old boy."

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This entire story stinks. Every aspect of it. In the middle of it all is a young boy who is missing. Why is it everyone involved in the case seems to be overlooking that?

I think it's a little ridiculous for LE to come out and make a public statement to the public to stop "rumors" and what not. C'mon LE, its your job to do this, it's your job to look through the inevitable chatter of a local town and do what your paid to do.

I imagine every little town that has a missing child would be talking, It just makes me feel LE in Pekin is a bit inept.

What about the risk to Robert, the 13 year old who hasn't been seen in nearly a month? Risk to the public is not what concerns us Pekin PD.

I get what you're saying but I think them saying it the way they did is also rather illuminating.

I think it's a little ridiculous for LE to come out and make a public statement to the public to stop "rumors" and what not. C'mon LE, its your job to do this, it's your job to look through the inevitable chatter of a local town and do what your paid to do.

I imagine every little town that has a missing child would be talking, It just makes me feel LE in Pekin is a bit inept.

From what I've seen on FB, the Pekin PD page has been slammed with (for the lack of a better word) gossip mongers that basically insist they do this, search here, do that, investigate this person, etc. Whoever the person is in charge of responding there was probably given the duty to just shut all that down, and assure the community this is still an active investigation into a missing child case.

JMO.

I am scared beyond belief for this little boy. Possibly the "no risk to the public" refers to the huge---HUGE-- amount of sexual predators in Pekin---which I hope to HELL that the Pekin PD took all of 'em in and grilled them senseless.......grrrrrrr

Pekin IL has a long history of missing and murdered little boys, dating back to the early 70's...why am I not surprised this was seemingly not taken as seriously at the start that it damn well should have been?? Frustrated and pissed of beyond belief=me.

Pekin IL has a long history of missing and murdered little boys, dating back to the early 70's...why am I not surprised this was seemingly not taken as seriously at the start that it damn well should have been?? Frustrated and pissed of beyond belief=me.
Yes, there's a thread here on the Richard Griener Case in 1972. He went missing while sledding in the park and has never been found.

Yet another night of saying a prayer for Robert. Feeling angry and frustrated as it seems that little is being done to find him....

From what I've seen on FB, the Pekin PD page has been slammed with (for the lack of a better word) gossip mongers that basically insist they do this, search here, do that, investigate this person, etc. Whoever the person is in charge of responding there was probably given the duty to just shut all that down, and assure the community this is still an active investigation into a missing child case.

JMO.

It truly doesn't surprise me. We just had our own small town PD address an angry parent on social media over a bullying incident at school. Sometimes in small towns the everybody knows everybody mentality hurts professionalism. IMO I just hope it doesn't get in the way of finding this poor boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't think of a single place this child could be right now that isn't awful. If someone is harboring him at this point it's with no good intent. Moms story has more holes than a Swiss cheese. I know alot of neighborhood moms have been slamming her hard, but I think it's because of her apparent lack of urgency to find her boy. I would be out of mind if this was my boy. I'd be a mess.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm just too strict of a parent, but if my son had skipped school and ran away that day, I would never let him go off to spend the night with a friend, and never on a school night anyway. I wonder if this was normal for Robert to stay with friends during school nights? And, how routinely did he spend the night away from home in general? I doubt a friend's parent would hide him this long without getting CPS involved. JMO. Come home safely Ronert.
That story is holier than the Pope.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

http://www.pjstar.com/news/20161206/i-just-want-him-home-safe-says-grandmother-of-missing-pekin-boy

This is....weird to me. Lisa Bee's mother lives with her son, Jeff McCall, who is Lisa's brother. Also living with grandma is the 17 year old brother of Robert Bee, also named Jeff McCall. So Lisa's older son has the same first AND last name of her brother, which would be that child's uncle?

That is so odd to me....did he change his name, I wonder?

I thought maybe I was misinterpreting it because no one else noticed. I'm glad you posted this. My mind has been going to all kinds of places making connections I don't like.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back