Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought maybe I was misinterpreting it because no one else noticed. I'm glad you posted this. My mind has been going to all kinds of places making connections I don't like.
I think the simple explanation is that she was unmarried and gave him her last name.

Much harder to explain is the long disappearance of Bonzai and LEs seeming lack of urgency. I do not believe LE is inept or hasn't taken this seriously, leaving me with only one very sad assumption as to what they believe happened.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The area around Bonzai's home is a mix of residential, manufacturing and commercial. Not an easy search area.

Thirty RSO's within a one mile radius from his home.

The end of Sapp is bordered by railroad tracks.

The area around Bonzai's home is a mix of residential, manufacturing and commercial. Not an easy search area.

BBM.

Wow. Although I am not sure that this is what has become of Robert, I hope all can be looked into.

Hi neighbour, Peoria gal here. The wind chill they are calling for is 5 degrees farenheit today. The thought of Robert being out in the elements worries me sick. The Pekin PD claims they don't want search parties due to hunting season/not wanting someone shot, but I have never ever in all my years of following Websleuths cases heard any LE say that.
hi there =) in not sure if you remember a few years back a couple went missing from ottawa after a Christmas party ...they didn't tell people not to search because of hunters -that is very strange. it leads me to believe that they know something -I hope. poor kid!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi neighbour, Peoria gal here. The wind chill they are calling for is 5 degrees farenheit today. The thought of Robert being out in the elements worries me sick. The Pekin PD claims they don't want search parties due to hunting season/not wanting someone shot, but I have never ever in all my years of following Websleuths cases heard any LE say that.
I had an acquaintance go missing a handful of years back. It was Deer Hunting opening weekend. An organized group was able to search with LE if the participants had on blaze orange. Luckily this person reappeared on his own in a drug-induced stupor before the search got underway. I recall them asking for no random searches because of the risk on being shot by hunters

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ugghhh so frustrating. Robert, we need you home. I have a son that is 14 and very short for his age (looks like he is 9 or 10).

BBM.

Wow. Although I am not sure that this is what has become of Robert, I hope all can be looked into.

I think someone is hiding him. It's concerning so many RSOs, but one could be hiding him. Maybe befriended him.

I feel stupid asking this, but... Could Bonzai have hopped a train?

I thought there was a $1000 reward. Here's news about a vigil for Robert:

Loved ones of missing boy ask locals to 'shine a light'

His family has a vigil planned for Saturday, and asks everyone to put a yellow light on their front porches.

"He needs guidance," says relative Stephanie Bee.

"He needs the support of home and family, as well as lots of support from friends. And that's all we want for him. We want him safe," said Bee.

"I think that if he can see all the love that he actually has, even from people who don't know him, that that may bring him out," said family friend Jari Hilpipre.

http://www.cinewsnow.com/news/local...y-asks-locals-to-shine-a-light-406638095.html

For Robert :candle: Please come home!

The railroad tracks are right by his house, so hopping a train may be a possibility.

Is the sister Lisa's daughter as well? She seems to be making more of an effort for Robert.

On on of the find Robert FB pages, she was posting and yes seems to really care

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

It's so cold outside. Let him be safe and warm!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper