Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's been documented that Robert and Stephanie's Father, Robert Sr, is in a Nursing Home in Morton, Il which is about 15 miles from Pekin.

Thank you! I'm just wondering if Robert is hiding out because he does not want to go to school. However, Christmas is coming and I hope he turns up very soon.

Wonder why he hated school so much. I mean I hated school too but maybe there are other issues that need to be addressed like bullying or teasing.

I check this thread at least three times a day in hopes of good news. It's been nearly a month! Where can he be that no one would see him??

Has the route from the house to there been searched? Sometimes kids think of walking somewhere, not realizing how far away it really is.

It's been documented that Robert and Stephanie's Father, Robert Sr, is in a Nursing Home in Morton, Il which is about 15 miles from Pekin.

I check this thread at least three times a day in hopes of good news. It's been nearly a month! Where can he be that no one would see him??

At this point, I can only think of a very sad answer to that question :(

"Vigil for missing Robert Bee Jr. to be held Saturday"

"Concern for a young Pekin boy is growing as the search for him has stretched into a month-long saga.
"People are asked to bring coats, hats and gloves for distribution to needy children as well."
"Saturday marks one month since Bee was reported missing. He ran from his home at 233 Sapp St. on Nov. 17 when a truancy officer and Pekin police officer told the boy they were taking him back to school. His mother reported him missing the next day when the officers returned to issue a ticket for truancy."
"(A vigil organizer) said the idea of the vigil was to help people turn their frustration to something that could let Bee know people care. 'This will hopefully let everybody know, and Robert if he is able to hear it or see it, that there's a whole community of people that are concerned about him and are here to help him. And also to let the family know that the community is here if they need us and we will do whatever we can to help them find him.' The winter clothing drive is in recognition that Bee may be somewhere out in the cold. The items will be collected at the vigil and given to an organization that can distribute them to children in need of them, said Rawlings."
"People have been limited in what they can do to help find Bee."
"'We've encouraged people not to just go out and just do random searches and things like that because we want it to be controlled,' said (Pekin Police Public Information Officer Mike) Eeten."
"The police department continues to work the case, but there is 'nothing at all' new to report, said Eeten. He said the police did a 'controlled search a few days ago and that resulted with nothing. We use a group of people who are specifically trained to do those types of searches and things like that, which is important. Also, if we're going to put together a search, we are accountable for the people who are out there helping us and if they're acting as an agent of the police as far as going out doing searches, it's important that they're trained and that we have a process in place to make sure the searchers are safe - keep count of them and if they go into a certain place, they come back out.'"
"'We need information from the public to be able to move forward with this. We have had a lot of leads, we've followed a lot of leads, but obviously nothing has lead us to Robert Bee,' said Eeten. 'I think anytime that you show that the community is really interested in what's going on and interested in the wellbeing of this young child, I think people can see the urgency in that and hopefully they will have some information and come forward.'"
http://www.pekintimes.com/news/20161215/vigil-for-missing-robert-bee-jr-to-be-held-saturday
All BBM. I'm crying reading this ....

Per earlier reports, Robert's mom stated he came back later in the evening on Nov. 17, told her he wanted to spend the night with a friend, the friend walked him to the buss stop the following morning, but Robert never got on the bus and never made it to school. LE has never made mention of this, and says Robert went missing when he ran from a Truancy Officer and police officer on Nov. 17, and that he was reported missing when the TO and LE returned the next day. I'm glad that they went back the next day; otherwise, Robert could have stayed missing without anyone knowing even longer.

Unfortunately, I am not feeling any sense of urgency on the part of LE in finding Robert. That is not to say they don't want his disappearance solved as soon as possible. They have also stated publicly they do not believe other children in the community are in danger.

One month later, I am inclined to believe LE has a pretty good idea as to what has happened to Robert, and sadly, they have a little hope of finding him alive. The impression I get is they are waiting for someone to slip up, and say something to someone who will be willing to come to them with the information.

I am usually not a big believer in rewards, especially in cases where I believe there to be a single perpetrator; for the vast majority, no amount of money is worth going to prison for. However, in Robert's case, I believe there to be more than one perpetrator, and I think that one of them may actually say something to someone. Hopefully, whomever the perpetrator talks to will have the courage to come forward, and in this particular case, a larger reward maybe helpful (I'm very, very sad that it has been a month, and currently only $1,000 has been offered to help find this precious boy :().

The longer this goes on, the more I am finding this case to be like the Aleah Beckerle case. Absolutely horrifying and infuriating.

As I've stated before up thread...I don't think Robert has ever been anyone's first priority. Saying that hurts my heart.

Although I cannot attend the vigil, my thoughts will be there.

My Christmas wish is that he's where he finally knows love and peace. I shouldn't make assumptions about his life....But I think it's what he needs most.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Polygraphs are useless pseudo-science. There's a very good reason they're not admissible in court. They're about as reliable as consulting a "psychic".

Thinking about Robert. Hoping that if someone is giving him shelter they do the right thing and contact Social Services. I am still hoping this is the case. Maybe he is scared. Afraid of the consequences from home or the police. My heart is hoping for the best, but my mind seems to know better.

The truancy officer scared him. I am hoping someone is looking out for Robert and is giving him a warm place to stay and food for his belly.

Perhaps they need to call in Texas Equusearch. Lisa did not attend the candlelight vigil last night. What kind of mother acts this way?

That's an excellent idea. This boy breaks my heart into a million pieces. I've said it before, I would take him into my home in a heartbeat. Bless his heart.
Perhaps they need to call in Texas Equusearch. Lisa did not attend the candlelight vigil last night. What kind of mother acts this way?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back