Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The more I read about this case, the more horrified I get. Why?..

Wow / woah! Just watched some of Anita's 2 hour "live" feed from yesterday, must have been pretty surreal seeing it in real time. I like this kind of live newscast, we have a local reporter who does much the same, though so far it's mainly been about pot holes, traffic jams and missing pets.

RIP Semaj, justice will come.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/04...maj-crosby-during-well-being-check-on-easter/

*"Will County Sheriff’s deputies encountered little Semaj Crosby on Easter Sunday when they did a well-being check.

The department said on its Facebook page that three deputies went to a Joliet Township residence April 16 after someone made an “abandoned” call to 9-1-1.

“When they arrived at the home they came across some kids outside playing with sticks,” the Facebook post said. “They went inside and spoke to the mom and grandmother and found that everything was fine.”

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

ir6frc.png

The deputies noticed the children didn’t have any Easter gifts, the Facebook post dated April 18 said, so they went shopping and returned with candy, toys and Easter baskets. “The deputies DID make memories that day … not with their own kids … but with five very egg-cited kids!”

A picture posted on the social media page shows three sheriff’s officers beaming with five children. The littlest child, a girl with braids and barrettes and a pacifier in her mouth, is Semaj, family members confirm to CBS 2.

:tears:

ir6frc.png

The deputies noticed the children didn’t have any Easter gifts, the Facebook post dated April 18 said, so they went shopping and returned with candy, toys and Easter baskets. “The deputies DID make memories that day … not with their own kids … but with five very egg-cited kids!”

A picture posted on the social media page shows three sheriff’s officers beaming with five children. The littlest child, a girl with braids and barrettes and a pacifier in her mouth, is Semaj, family members confirm to CBS 2.

Semaj was a beautiful girl, but I haven't seen any photos of her smiling. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ir6frc.png

Someone cared enough to fix her hair and give her barrettes.

ETA But not any clothes. So deputies went a few days before because someone called in an ' abandoned' children report? They must not have seen anything too shocking except for no Easter baskets? So it went from not too big a deal to deplorable in a week?

ETAA Is this the same home?

Someone cared enough to fix her hair and give her barrettes.

ETA But not any clothes. So deputies went a few days before because someone called in an ' abandoned' children report? They must not have seen anything too shocking except for no Easter baskets? So it went from not too big a deal to deplorable in a week?

ETAA Is this the same home?
I thought that same. What happened in that short time to make it deplorable. I wonder when the 'squatters' arrived? Possibly after Easter?

I thought that same. What happened in that short time to make it deplorable. I wonder when the 'squatters' arrived? Possibly after Easter?

I think they didn't go in the house.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Wait wait wait - did Anita just say that it was NOT Lakerisha banging on the trailer while LE was trying to interview the mom? Did I hear that right?

wasn't it the mom's sister banging on the door

Wait wait wait - did Anita just say that it was NOT Lakerisha banging on the trailer while LE was trying to interview the mom? Did I hear that right?

She did, she showed a Facebook post from RG (moms sister) saying it was HER banging on the trailer wanting to know what the FBI were doing with her sister, not Lakerisha and she tagged her calling her out too

Um.... I just found a little tidbit online showing that paternal grandma, and paternal great grandma both have occupations listed as Kids/Protective Service Operations.

Has anyone seen anything along these lines? I am mindblown and I hope it is some sort of freakish typo.

Um.... I just found a little tidbit online showing that paternal grandma, and paternal great grandma both have occupations listed as Kids/Protective Service Operations.

Has anyone seen anything along these lines? I am mindblown and I hope it is some sort of freakish typo.
WOW. Do you have a link for this, or is it not really something you can link here?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I took a screenshot, and blacked out the phone #s (which are the same for each Crosby).

Crosby.jpg

I really do wish that live reports didn't include the reporters feelings on who is guilty and who is not. This could totally taint a jury pool. JMO

I agree 100%. I have gotten to the point that I don't believe anything the media puts out without ready multiple stories and picking out facts and reading comments from locals. IMO news should be non opinionated with all the facts reported. The way the media cherry picks facts and statements to fit their opinion is messed up. It doesn't matter the subject of the story it is always half reported to support the spin they want to put on the story.

I agree 100%. I have gotten to the point that I don't believe anything the media puts out without ready multiple stories and picking out facts and reading comments from locals. IMO news should be non opinionated with all the facts reported. The way the media cherry picks facts and statements to fit their opinion is messed up. It doesn't matter the subject of the story it is always half reported to support the spin they want to put on the story.

From a sleuthing perspective though, which is what we do, it's sleuthing gold. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back