Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this whole thing is tragic and sickening and it could and should have been prevented ... poor angel

Family member on the phone is telling Anita there was a fight in the family on Tuesday, and that other family members told her (the family member) that it was "irrelevant" for her to try and help find little Semaj.

Anita asks 'Do you think Semaj could have climbed into the couch and suffocated? Did she have that ability?'

"Hell no"

Something was just said that led Anita to respond "so they knew. They knew the baby was in the house"

Relative on the phone.

Wow. This is such a mess. Someone said it was irrelevant to find the baby? The 2 sides of the family Moms side/Dads side, were not agreeing (fighting was the word used)

Couch had no legs, no way baby could have gotten into the couch that way (per family member on the phone with Anita)

Family member that was on the phone with Anita told her yesterday they should have been looking IN the house.

Lawyer is supposed to be doing an interview later, but they do not know what time. Anita said the lawyer is bringing the mother but she will not be speaking.

About to play the interview with the paternal aunt that was recorded earlier

The aunt is saying 2 months ago her nephew was beaten in that same house.

This is one of the reasons DCFS was investigating - the beating of Semaj's cousin, two months ago.

Paternal Aunt said her nephew got beaten badly in "that house" 2 months ago. She is angry and rightly so. DCF was called by the hospital and that was the reason for one of the visits to the house.

'My theory is, they need to lock all them b*&ches up'

She is PISSED, and rightly so.

I dread finding out what baby Semaj went through in her short life. I think there is a reason she looked so sad in her pictures.

It's hard to follow this aunt - ice cream, sister, etc. perfectinpink, can you follow her?

I do wish that who all 'they' are would be clearer.

How sad :( Rest in peace, Semaj. I don't know how people can harm small children. They are truly pure, just bright and curious.
I feel the same way! Their innocence is amazing. And how can you want to do anything but make them happy? The giggles of a happy child are so beautiful!

My heart is heavy as I am arriving to care for two babies just a few months younger than Semaj (what a beautiful name) in a little while.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Ok... Lecretia (Lucretia?) is the aunt who had her kids taken away yesterday, and she is the one who was blocking Anita from speaking with Semaj's mom.

She was interrupting live interviews, and she is the one who was supposed to be watching Semaj.

Anita is reporting that the aunt Lecretia (sp?) who was supposed to be watching Semaj, constantly interrupted reporters yesterday, and had her own kids removed by DCFS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back