Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's hard to follow this aunt - ice cream, sister, etc. perfectinpink, can you follow her?

Um, no. I wish the reporter would have pushed more for her to use names. I did catch who she is accusing of harming Semaj, but that was about it.

She just shut down the live video to speak to the family member off camera.

In every single picture available, Semaj looks so unhappy.

18157289_1400284040025309_311089788026761558_n.jpg

View attachment 115849

https://www.facebook.com/LaurenPett...080641745660/1400284040025309/?type=3&theater
http://www.wjol.com/search-semaj-crosby-joliet-ends/

This first picture reminds me so much of Aliayah Lunsford that I want to cry.

Are you all thinking mom knew this entire time? I'm not able to watch any footage right now, but I did see her interview from... Yesterday? It struck me as a little odd, but I try to withhold judgment for those interviews.

It's really hard to imagine her watching LE search high and low for her daughter when she knew exactly what happened. But IF she knew, she certainly wouldn't be the first. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Are you all thinking mom knew this entire time? I'm not able to watch any footage right now, but I did see her interview from... Yesterday? It struck me as a little odd, but I try to withhold judgment for those interviews.

It's really hard to imagine her watching LE search high and low for her daughter when she knew exactly what happened. But IF she knew, she certainly wouldn't be the first. :(

I'm thinking a few people may have known.......

This new method of FB live reporting sort of throws a monkey wrench into the rules of posting here. I hope I didn't say anything against TOS.

I only saw the one interview with the mother, and she did look genuinely upset - not an act for the camera.

How big was she? She was stuffed inside a couch. Did police sit on this couch or see it? I can't imagine a child this age could be stuffed in a couch and go unnoticed, right?

Help please!
Do we know where the info came from that Lakershia was supposed to be watching Semaj?
I just watched the interview with Semaj's mom from yesterday, and ut's mentioned that they were all going to go for ice cream as it was such a nice day out and that's when they noticed Semaj was gone.

I'm just looking for context - where did the info about Lakershia watching her come from, and when was she supposed to be watching her.

Help please!
Do we know where the info came from that Lakershia was supposed to be watching Semaj?
I just watched the interview with Semaj's mom from yesterday, and ut's mentioned that they were all going to go for ice cream as it was such a nice day out and that's when they noticed Semaj was gone.

I'm just looking for context - where did the info about Lakershia watching her come from, and when was she supposed to be watching her.

I believe that info came from one of the family members that spoke to Anita.

Help please!

I'm not sure. The family member who was interviewed on the live feed (Jasmine) said that 'the sister krisha*' said she wasn't there.

Anita Padilla then says what was she saying about 'Krisha, Lakershia' "she's the one who wouldn't let anyone talk to us"

Anita also showed a photo of DCFS taking Lakershias kids away.

That clears absolutely nothing up!

I'm not sure. The family member who was interviewed on the live feed (Jasmine) said that 'the sister krisha*' said she wasn't there.

Anita Padilla then says what was she saying about 'Krisha, Lakershia' "she's the one who wouldn't let anyone talk to us"

Anita also showed a photo of DFCS taking Lakershias kids away.

That clears absolutely nothing up!

It's a little tricky to both not be there, and at the very same time, be there, interrupt reporters, attempt to prevent reporters from talking to the mom, and then be standing there while your kids are being taken away by DCFS.

:thinking:

I took it as she wasn't the sister to the father but the fathers brother. I know it's confusing.

So Jill and Jack have kid A. Split up and Jack has kid with Jane kid B. Jane also had kid with Jim kid C. So kid A and B are siblings through Jack and Kid B and C are siblings through Jane.
This is just my take on her brothers brother statement. SO MOO!!

I took it as she wasn't the sister to the father but the fathers brother. I know it's confusing.

So Jill and Jack have kid A. Split up and Jack has kid with Jane kid B. Jane also had kid with Jim kid C. So kid A and B are siblings through Jack and Kid B and C are siblings through Jane.
This is just my take on her brothers brother statement. SO MOO!!

The Gene pool shuffle?

I haven't had time to read through the thread, but I have had concerns form the beginning with the mom indicating that the baby was outside with other children. This leads me to believe that the adults who were present are going to blame this on one of the children, and then go on to say that they either a) were unaware that anything had happened, and the older child/children hid the deceased baby, or b) they were concealing the deceased baby in efforts to protect the older child. Children are an easy scapegoat in these situations, and a tampering with evidence/abuse of a corpse charge is much less intimidating than a murder charge in the adult's mind. JMO. R.I.P., baby girl, and my heart goes out, as always, to the search parties and first responders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back