Recovered/Located IL - Sergio Brown, 35, Former NFL Safety, his mom Myrtle Brown was found dead & he is missing, Maywood, 14 - 16 Sep 2023 *arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, so hear me out! He’s clearly being very open about where he is and what he’s doing he’s not hiding. So what if he went to Mexico and people came to his grandmas house like he sang and did some bad things to try to get him for whatever reason. Wouldn’t this explain why they haven’t gone down to get him from Mexico yet?
He would still need to explain why he reportedly burned his mom's clothes.

OK, so hear me out! He’s clearly being very open about where he is and what he’s doing he’s not hiding. So what if he went to Mexico and people came to his grandmas house like he sang and did some bad things to try to get him for whatever reason. Wouldn’t this explain why they haven’t gone down to get him from Mexico yet?
No, they need a warrant for arrest and then an extradition order, to bring him to US against his will. Moo...

Yeah, I wavered whether to edit my post and add abducted to my list of possibilities. I kept thinking, no - that couldn’t be it but now that I understand your post, I agree. I should have added a speculative answer like yours. It sounds like a great true crime story/movie minus the grieving emotions for the family which is difficult to separate for most of us.

SEP 18, 2023
[...]

According to the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office, Myrtle Brown's death was ruled a homicide. The cause of death was multiple injuries resulting from an assault.

Still, Sergio Brown was still missing. But in a shocking twist, Sergio posted a video on his Instagram page where he says he thought his mother was on vacation. He also made accusations against Maywood police and the FBI. However,

Police have not officially labeled him as a suspect in his mother's murder.

[...]

*Includes a portion of the Instagram video

No, they need a warrant for arrest and then an extradition order, to bring him to US against his will. Moo...
have they not had enough thine to do that?
Yeah, I wavered whether to edit my post and add abducted to my list of possibilities. I kept thinking, no - that couldn’t be it but now that I understand your post, I agree. I should have added a speculative answer like yours. It sounds like a great true crime story/movie minus the grieving emotions for the family which is difficult to separate for most of us.
The community she lived in, is grieving her loss immensely because she was a huge part of it. When you look at all of the community outreach work, she did.

which could also point back to you what I was saying did someone come to the house looking for Sergio and find her and then killed her instead. If Sergio did it, why would he risk moving the body off of the property and in such close proximity the same cameras that saw him burning close would have seen him removing her from the house. WAIT…. Is there a map yet? like a google map of where she was found and wear their house is on the property layout?

About the possibility of Sergio being seen moving Myrtle-- if he did, which we do not know -- would the rear entrance (if there is a back or side door, which I'm assuming there is ?) have a camera ?

Also, I'm not excluding the possibility of there being one or more other persons involved, and maybe not Sergio ?

In addition, it takes time to get a warrant and tbh, I don't think LE are certain about what happened, other than Myrtle being killed and Sergio being gone ?
They won't proceed unless they have some evidence regarding Sergio.
This is all so horribly sad !
Omo.

Last edited:
Who knows? I suppose, only him right now. I’m afraid that in itself is the answer. Either he’s truly in shock and won’t accept reality mom is dead, he’s having paranoid delusions or he did hurt his mom. Sergio’s statements about LE and the FBI lead me to wonder if he was already under investigation for something illegal. Maybe mom was trying to keep him from running?
ITA.
And, I believe 100 % that Sergio needs some professional help !

Also want to add that there needs to be justice for Myrtle.
Both can be brought to a successful conclusion.

I am hoping that no matter what occurred that terrible day, that Sergio might return from wherever he is. to answer some questions.
The longer he remains inaccessible, the worse it looks for him.
Omo.

It would be easy to drive across "a non-extradition border"...blend in with tourists, nice weather, inexpensive housing, lots of English speaking ex-pats. (Andrew Luster made the drive.)
Hmmm, just guessing: Mexico, like many European countries and Canada, will not extradite a felon unless the government has a guarantee that individual will not face the death penalty upon return to the United States....

It would be easy to drive across "a non-extradition border"...blend in with tourists, nice weather, inexpensive housing, lots of English speaking ex-pats. (Andrew Luster made the drive.)
Hmmm, just guessing: Mexico, like many European countries and Canada, will not extradite a felon unless the government has a guarantee that individual will not face the death penalty upon return to the United States....
I doubt he’s thinking that clearly, based on his recent posts.

I doubt he’s thinking that clearly, based on his recent posts.
....And I was just guessing, go figure. Caught a little of his rant with "southern border music" in background. He says he thought his Mother was on vacation in Sinaloa and that the Maywood (?) police dept and/or the FBI is responsible.
(Sincerely, this man needs intervention.)
His Mother is so lovely in the pictures I have seen...so youthful with lots of positive energy.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back