Recovered/Located IL - Sergio Brown, 35, Former NFL Safety, his mom Myrtle Brown was found dead & he is missing, Maywood, 14 - 16 Sep 2023 *arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He’s posted another story! He’s says to the effect missing…..I’m not missing everybody knows where I’m at.
where are you seeing this? The only instagram account I see for him is sergiobrown38 feature posts that are no more recent than October 2021. Is there a more recent account I should be looking at?

So I guess the most recent video was some sort of elementary school level trick that nobody is going to believe. "I'm in Sydney! (even though there'd definitely have to be some sort of record of an international flight)." Guy needs help. I don't even think they can test for CTE definitively until a person is deceased, or at least that's how it had been previously. JMO

found teh intplayerwithapassport account but still not finding the stories
The 'Stories and Highlights' tab right under his Icon. If you don't have an instagram a/c, you need to use an instagram viewer to have access to the videos.

He has posted three times since the ranting video. Four hours ago there was a new 'story' posted. He implied he was at the Sydney Opera House. Explains the reason for his Nemo Avatar. He laughs and explains the irony - Finding Nemo.

If he is posting to a public instagram account they should be able to find him pretty quickly. I hope he is found without incident.

JMO

The 'Stories and Highlights' tab right under his Icon. If you don't have an instagram a/c, you need to use an instagram viewer to have access to the videos.

He has posted three times since the ranting video. Four hours ago there was a new 'story' posted. He implied he was at the Sydney Opera House. Explains the reason for his Nemo Avatar. He laughs and explains the irony - Finding Nemo.

If he is posting to a public instagram account they should be able to find him pretty quickly. I hope he is found without incident.

JMO
I almost feel at this point like he’s taunting, law-enforcement

I tried to do a screen record tutorial for those of you who don’t understand I G, and that you have to click on the Content owners profile picture to get to their stories to see the Contant that they’re posting. Content posted to IG stories disappear within 24 hours. posting a video is not an option currently available on this platform.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back