Found Deceased IL - Sheila Khalili, 27, Bourbonnais, ONU student, 5 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Definitely don't mean any disrespect. Definitely not saying she does drugs.

Thank you. I'm just trying to prevent the drug talk from getting out of control like I've seen in the past. Sheila's family are such sweet people, I don't want them to read things like I've seen in the past that end up being completely untrue.

I tried to watch the press conference last night, but audio was extremely poor and gave up. Will try again today and also link.

One thing the family attorney definitely says is in the video is that wherever Sheila's last I-Pass location was, they have not been able to determine whether it was actually Sheila that was driving her car.

I believe LE -as well as the family- are being intentionally vague about her last known location for investigative purposes.

Personally, I am fearing foul play :( at this time. There is a person I am particularly suspicious of -due to his history-, but since no POI has been identified, I will not go into detail as to who. I wil say I believe this was personal, and if so, whatever might have happened to Sheila happened closer to Bloomingdale.

I hope that I am completely wrong, and that Sheila is OK. Very worried about her safety and wellbeing nonetheless.

I'm not sure why the police haven't came out and said foul play. Her parents and brothers think that it is foul play, and police have told them to keep certain details private. I'm not sure why they would need to do that unless it was foul play.

This article says her iPass was last detected near I294 & I57

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/05...ssing-schaumburg-woman/#.WRMXrIm2Vxk.facebook

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
From the article:
"Police have not been able to locate her car, a white 2016 Toyota Corolla LE with Illinois license plate Z750932. Family attorney Thomas Glasgow said her car’s I-PASS was last used at the toll plaza where Interstate 57 intersects Interstate 294, near Calumet City early Friday.
The family said they have not had any communication with Sheila since Thursday night, and she hasn’t used her cell phone.

Bourbonnais Police Chief James Phelps said there was an aerial search along I-57 on Tuesday, near where her I-PASS was last used. He said Sheila’s cell phone last pinged on a tower near Bourbonnais and Momence.

Phelps confirmed Sheila was on her way to a friend’s house in the neighboring village of Bradley early Friday. Bourbonnais police have received several tips of possible sightings at different locations, and investigators are reviewing surveillance videos to determine if it was Sheila.

Olivete Nazarne University said SHeila (sic) checked out of her residence hall Thursday, turned in the key to her resident assistant, and left campus for summer break." (BBM)
More at link: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/05/10/family-offers-20000-reward-to-find-missing-schaumburg-woman/

From the article:
"Police have not been able to locate her car, a white 2016 Toyota Corolla LE with Illinois license plate Z750932. Family attorney Thomas Glasgow said her car’s I-PASS was last used at the toll plaza where Interstate 57 intersects Interstate 294, near Calumet City early Friday.
The family said they have not had any communication with Sheila since Thursday night, and she hasn’t used her cell phone.

Bourbonnais Police Chief James Phelps said there was an aerial search along I-57 on Tuesday, near where her I-PASS was last used. He said Sheila’s cell phone last pinged on a tower near Bourbonnais and Momence.

Phelps confirmed Sheila was on her way to a friend’s house in the neighboring village of Bradley early Friday. Bourbonnais police have received several tips of possible sightings at different locations, and investigators are reviewing surveillance videos to determine if it was Sheila.

Olivete Nazarne University said SHeila (sic) checked out of her residence hall Thursday, turned in the key to her resident assistant, and left campus for summer break." (BBM)
More at link: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/05/10/family-offers-20000-reward-to-find-missing-schaumburg-woman/
Interesting. Phone pinged near Momence and Bourbonnais.

Sheila seemed to be visiting quite a few people in a fairly short period of time. She checked out of her residence for summer and now is missing.

Do we have any indication as to her state of mind during these visits with family and friends? Did she have plans for summer break? Does she have a boyfriend/girlfriend? How was Sheila doing at school?

I have seen 4 pictures of Sheila on this thread and each one looks remarkably different. So different in fact, that I may be hard pressed to say they were the same person. Are all the pictures recent? What does she look like now?

Could there be something going on in Sheila's life that she didn't want others to know about?

Not suggesting anything, just looking for a road or path to follow.

Sheila seemed to be visiting quite a few people in a fairly short period of time. She checked out of her residence for summer and now is missing.

Do we have any indication as to her state of mind during these visits with family and friends? Did she have plans for summer break? Does she have a boyfriend/girlfriend? How was Sheila doing at school?

I have seen 4 pictures of Sheila on this thread and each one looks remarkably different. So different in fact, that I may be hard pressed to say they were the same person. Are all the pictures recent? What does she look like now?

Could there be something going on in Sheila's life that she didn't want others to know about?

Not suggesting anything, just looking for a road or path to follow.

I'm confused too Tealgrove.

Did Sheila check out of her residence already for sure?
I can't make sense of where she was when she went missing.
Keeping in mind 2:00 a.m. Friday is really Thursday night (not technically), was she supposed to spend the night (Thursday) at her home in Schaumburg or wasn't expected there until Friday afternoon or night?
Why would she be driving to her school at 2:00 a.m. if she already had checked out of school?
Also, why would she begin driving there at that time in any case?

The details surrounding the case are sketchy.
We're not even sure where she was last seen or what she was doing prior to going missing.

I'm confused too Tealgrove.

Did Sheila check out of her residence already for sure?
I can't make sense of where she was when she went missing.
Keeping in mind 2:00 a.m. Friday is really Thursday night (not technically), was she supposed to spend the night (Thursday) at her home in Schaumburg or wasn't expected there until Friday afternoon or night?
Why would she be driving to her school at 2:00 a.m. if she already had checked out of school?
Also, why would she begin driving there at that time in any case?

The details surrounding the case are sketchy.
We're not even sure where she was last seen or what she was doing prior to going missing.
She could have checked out of her dorm but didn't have enough room in her car for all her stuff. (I definitely never had enough space at the end of the school year). Maybe her left over stuff was with a friend/roommate and that's where she was headed? I'm not sure why so late/early though.
Did they ever say who reported her missing? Was it her family or the friend?

Here is what I've gathered from the video:

Thurs., May 4, 11:30 am to 12 pm: Seen by her father, who was the second to last to leave home that day (the last being Sheila) at her (parents') home in Schaumburg

Fri., May 5, 12 am to 1 am: Sheila is physically seen for the last time at a friend's house in Bloomingdale as she heads to the Bourbonnais/Bradley area to see friends.

*Reporter starts to ask what Sheila might have been doing or where she might have been between leaving Schaumburg and arriving in Bloomingdale, as well as while in Bloomingdale, and the family attorney says those details cannot be discussed at this time.*

Fri., May 5, approx. 2 am: Sheila's car's I-PASS is used for the last time. At the beginning of the conference, the attorney says they have not been able to determine if it was actually Sheila who was driving the car at that point.

*Sheila never made it to her friend's in Bradley.*

I have also seen at least two articles that report that Sheila checked out of her residence hall at Olivet Nazarene on Thursday, turned in the key to her resident assistant, and left campus. If this is correct, then it may mean she had already done that by the time her dad saw her around lunch time on Thursday since from the presser, there is no indication that Sheila was planning on stopping by campus Thursday evening/early Friday morning.

Link to video (very difficult to watch ... her brothers are clearly upset :():
http://wgntv.com/2017/05/09/family-offers-20k-reward-for-information-on-missing-nursing-student/
via FB: https://www.facebook.com/WGNTV/videos/10154494425672411/

From the article:

Now I read this article!

So she checked out of her residence hall for the summer on Thursday.
So she wasn't headed back to school.

Also, I heard there's a $10,000 reward for info about her car.

She could have checked out of her dorm but didn't have enough room in her car for all her stuff. (I definitely never had enough space at the end of the school year). Maybe her left over stuff was with a friend/roommate and that's where she was headed? I'm not sure why so late/early though.
Did they ever say who reported her missing? Was it her family or the friend?

Good points.
I've read her family reported her missing on Friday (day or night?)

The police are holding back the details purposely imo.

Interesting. Phone pinged near Momence and Bourbonnais.

I guess pings can be strange.. but Momence is a fair bit east of Bourbonnais and 57... Bradley and the school are west of 57.. just weird. There is shopping down 50.. not sure if any fast food open all night but could have headed that way for a coffee or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I guess pings can be strange.. but Momence is a fair bit east of Bourbonnais and 57... Bradley and the school are west of 57.. just weird. There is shopping down 50.. not sure if any fast food open all night but could have headed that way for a coffee or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Yes. Momence is a bit east.

I don't know where a cell tower is located in that area or how far away she could have been and still pinged the tower. I suppose it is possible there is a tower in rural area east of 57 yet she could have been on 57 near Bourbonnais heading back to school.

Anyone know where to find a map of cell towers in the area? Are they provider dependent or do all share?

Yes. Momence is a bit east.

I don't know where a cell tower is located in that area or how far away she could have been and still pinged the tower. I suppose it is possible there is a tower in rural area east of 57 yet she could have been on 57 near Bourbonnais heading back to school.

Anyone know where to find a map of cell towers in the area? Are they provider dependent or do all share?

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=bourbonnais&state_abr=il

So Sheila's last known location was in Bloomingdale (at a friend's house).
I doubt the friend would say she was there if she was not there.
The question is if she ever really left the Bloomingdale location.
Was it common for her to drive around after midnight by herself?
Was she planning to stay the night in Bradley?
If so, why wouldn't she contact her parents and tell them her plans. Imo she would have let them know.

She was last seen on Thursday night?
Crap, I have issues with my brain - losing it.
Noone claims to have seen her at all on Friday, correct? (even though her phone pinged early on Friday)

Checked out of school Thursday, saw dad Thursday, drove to Bloomingdale Thursday then onto ?
Busy Thursday.

She was last seen on Thursday night?
Crap, I have issues with my brain - losing it.
Noone claims to have seen her at all on Friday, correct? (even though her phone pinged early on Friday)

Checked out of school Thursday, saw dad Thursday, drove to Bloomingdale Thursday then onto ?
Busy Thursday.
Correct for most part. Last seen late Thursday night / early Friday morning after visiting friends in Bloomingdale. She then supposedly drove back toward ONU. iPass went through near I294 and 57. Phone ping to cell tower near Bourbonnais not far from ONU. The ABC news report makes no mention of Momence. The reporting of the facts has been terrible in this case. Story hasn't been straight or clear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back