Found Deceased IL - Sheila Khalili, 27, Bourbonnais, ONU student, 5 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I57 is not a tollway, at least not anywhere near that area. So the ipass would not be helpful in locating her near Bourbonnais.

Has anyone said who she was going to meet at 2am?

Yes -what I said in my last post notwithstanding-, I think that's correct. Once off I-294 southbound, there should be no toll. Maybe she was caught on a different camera? Perhaps driving away from a gas station? It would be helpful if they would release footage, if that's the case. Also approximate location-at least that of her phone- via pinging or GPS data.

My apologies: Yes, you are most likely correct, as her missing poster says she was last known to be driving on I-57 in Bourbonnais. It also says she was still heading towards ONU, so she would have been captured driving southbound.
Sorry for the confusion ... Off to make some more coffee ... :cup:.

Sorry, there is just so much confusion going on about the time before she went missing. I've heard and read different things. I would just assume that there would be an I-pass record, video recording, cell phone location, etc that puts her on I-57 near Bourbonnais. I hope the police have credible evidence for this to be her last known location.

She was last seen getting off an exit on I-57 not I-75.

Yeah, sorry, I just transposed that when I was typing, but I did look up I-57 and the point stands. There are some bodies of water that should be searched, IMO.

I live here in Bourbonnais. The aforementioned retention pond does have fences up, and it's also got houses all around it. Not sure if Google maps shows it or not, because a lot of builds are new. The town has grown quickly in the last 10 years.

I think it's really unlikely she had an accident. It would be noticed. The drive from 57 to ONU is short and on big 4+ lane roads. Much of the way is lined with houses. There's even a fire department and elementary schools. This is a quiet town. It's not that busy here. It only takes about 5 minutes to get from 57 to ONU.

Not sure who could have security footage. Coming off I-57 there is only a trailer park on the nearest corner - but it's set a little distance back from the main road (and in fact has a smaller road of it's own running between the park and the main road). On the opposite side of the street (which is route 50) is a car dealership but it's quite a distance. There's a Denny's on the corner she would have to pass by, though.

I live here in Bourbonnais. The aforementioned retention pond does have fences up, and it's also got houses all around it. Not sure if Google maps shows it or not, because a lot of builds are new. The town has grown quickly in the last 10 years.

I think it's really unlikely she had an accident. It would be noticed. The drive from 57 to ONU is short and on big 4+ lane roads. Much of the way is lined with houses. There's even a fire department and elementary schools. This is a quiet town. It's not that busy here. It only takes about 5 minutes to get from 57 to ONU.

Not sure who could have security footage. Coming off I-57 there is only a trailer park on the nearest corner - but it's set a little distance back from the main road (and in fact has a smaller road of it's own running between the park and the main road). On the opposite side of the street (which is route 50) is a car dealership but it's quite a distance. There's a Denny's on the corner she would have to pass by, though.
Thanks for the insight. If she was heading southbound off I-57 to ONU, she would have exited route 50 south and would have a fairly short drive to campus through mostly safe neighborhoods from my recollection. How safe is the actual campus? Have there ever been any robberies, murders, rapes, kidnappings around campus? I would highly doubt. Shifting my focus to voluntarily missing then.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the insight. If she was heading southbound off I-57 to ONU, she would have exited route 50 south and would have a fairly short drive to campus through mostly safe neighborhoods from my recollection. How safe is the actual campus? Have there ever been any robberies, murders, rapes, kidnappings around campus? I would highly doubt. Shifting my focus to voluntarily missing then.

I don't go to the college and have no reason to be on campus. I associate with a lot of students there. It's a religious college. For instance, I know everyone has to attend a mass or something on X day. I'm not sure of the details of this, only that some of my co-workers are unavailable to work at this time.

The whole town is pretty religious. Churches are plentiful as are healthcare facilities (likely because of 2 hospitals in a neighboring town).

I haven't heard that she was meeting somebody at 2 am. My theory is something happened with that, or voluntarily missing as you said. The entire route from 57 to onu is well traveled daily. I haven't seen searches along the route.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sheila spent Thursday evening hanging out with friends in Bloomingdale before heading back toward school to see her roommate in Bourbonnais around 2 a.m. Friday.

"The last place her iPass went off was by the toll plaza in Bourbonnais. We do not know if she is past that."

Sheila was last seen wearing all black. She drives a white 2016 Toyota Corolla with Illinois license plate Z750932.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/reward-offered-for-information-on-missing-schaumburg-woman/1973401/

There's no toll plaza in Bourbonnais.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I saw that too. There is no toll plaza anywhere near Bourbonnais however. I wonder why they are saying that. ?
There's a lot of miles and communities between the closest toll and Bourbonnais.

attachment.php

Here is a new flyer made by her cousin. Her family is offering a $20,000 reward.

Attachments

• 18402609_10213396340203753_3234409608694254710_n.jpg
    18402609_10213396340203753_3234409608694254710_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 189
Someone has some kind of info about her. $20,000 may just get them.
I'm not saying she's involved with drugs or anything, but the towns near there have a very rampant heroin issue as of late. Maybe she was in the wrong place? Idk. I know it's a religious college and all but it wouldn't be unheard of.
http://www.daily-journal.com/news/l...cle_a9586700-fcce-5682-8d1b-9a5e5307051e.html

Please be respectful of the family. Sheila is not the kind of person to do drugs. These allocations hurt.

Definitely don't mean any disrespect. Definitely not saying she does drugs.

With a car that new surprised there is no type of tracking in it. Most new cars are equipped with OnStar.

Why is her last known location reported in many different ways? If she was heading back to Schaumburg how could she be between Bloomingdale and Bourbonnais? Isn't that the wrong way? What's the official report on where she was last seen? What direction?

I listened to the press conference. Still confusing but this is what I interpret. She was last seen at her home in Schaumburg Thursday morning and left around 11:30 am to 12:30 pm to visit a friend in Bloomingdale. She was with the friend until around 1:00 am then started to drive back to ONU. They said her last iPass location was near Bourbonnais at 2:00 am. That makes no sense as there isn't a toll plaza near there. Can your location be determined if you have iPass without passing through a toll plaza?

One of the reporters mentioned she was at Jack's with friends in Bloomingdale then their lawyer cut her off as apparently the police didn't want that to be disclosed. They must be investigating a Jack and friends who were last seen with her? Or could Jack's be a restaurant or bar?

I love about 17 miles from Bourbonnais. A little insight about tha school.. They have very strict rules there. Not just when you're in class but as a rule to be a student or working there. I apologize for being vague but it's basically non drinkers, non smokers, no drug use, no divorced or even student to student dating etc etc.

The area is small town living in comparison to Schaumburg.

Whatever happened it surely did not happen on that campus or by other students there in my opinion.

All surrounding towns in Kankakee County are talking about this so if she's anywhere in the area visible to the eye she will be found.

There's a lot of land out here however I am pretty confident if her car is out her that will also be found.

I do hope the outcome is she is safe and she will be found. But know that everyone out here is well aware of this missing woman and I'm also confident the local PD at lol over it.

I listened to the press conference. Still confusing but this is what I interpret. She was last seen at her home in Schaumburg Thursday morning and left around 11:30 am to 12:30 pm to visit a friend in Bloomingdale. She was with the friend until around 1:00 am then started to drive back to ONU. They said her last iPass location was near Bourbonnais at 2:00 am. That makes no sense as there isn't a toll plaza near there. Can your location be determined if you have iPass without passing through a toll plaza?

One of the reporters mentioned she was at Jack's with friends in Bloomingdale then their lawyer cut her off as apparently the police didn't want that to be disclosed. They must be investigating a Jack and friends who were last seen with her? Or could Jack's be a restaurant or bar?

Regarding the I-pass.. maybe they meant it was closer to Bourbonnais than Bloomingdale. The last reading would have been either on 294 or 355 .. both could be around an hour from Bloomingdale..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Regarding the I-pass.. maybe they meant it was closer to Bourbonnais than Bloomingdale. The last reading would have been either on 294 or 355 .. both could be around an hour from Bloomingdale..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I tried to watch the press conference last night, but audio was extremely poor and gave up. Will try again today and also link.

One thing the family attorney definitely says is in the video is that wherever Sheila's last I-Pass location was, they have not been able to determine whether it was actually Sheila that was driving her car.

I believe LE -as well as the family- are being intentionally vague about her last known location for investigative purposes.

Personally, I am fearing foul play :( at this time. There is a person I am particularly suspicious of -due to his history-, but since no POI has been identified, I will not go into detail as to who. I wil say I believe this was personal, and if so, whatever might have happened to Sheila happened closer to Bloomingdale.

I hope that I am completely wrong, and that Sheila is OK. Very worried about her safety and wellbeing nonetheless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back