DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
South Elgin police are asking for help in locating a 19-year-old who was last seen carrying a backpack and suitcase in Chicago. The family of Tiffany Keokanlaya, of the 200 block of West Harvard Circle, last saw her Friday and reported her missing Saturday night.

Keokanlaya is described as Asian, 5 feet, 3 inches tall, 151 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes, and was last seen wearing a yellow shirt, blue jeans and glasses.

Keokanlaya used the family credit card to purchase a Metra ticket at the station in Elgin and was last seen on video about 1:30 p.m. Friday at Canal Street and Jackson Boulevard in Chicago, near Union Station.

In the video, Keokanlaya did not appear to be in distress. She was carrying her black back pack and a black suitcase, and was accompanied by another Asian woman who appeared to be the same age.

South Elgin police asking help to locate missing teen

AR-190729602.jpg&updated=201907241823&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

She's 19, I'm surprised that LE is searching for her when she clearly left of her own accord.

The Megabus picks up near Union Station in Chicago. Tickets are affordable and years ago when I rode it, they were very casual about record keeping (ie her friend could have bought a ticket in her own name, which Tiffany could use).

Annotation-2019-07-24-122944.png

She was last seen on surveilance video in the area of Union Station at the intersection of Canal Street and Jackson Boulevard.

According to police, the the Keokanlaya family said “leaving the family home without letting anyone know is unusual.”

Police said at this time, no foul play is suspected. Police want to ensure she is in good health.

MISSING: Tiffany Keokanlaya, 19, Last Seen At Union Station

I saw she was listed in a club that made me wonder if she was home schooled and previously attended St. Mary's and was transferring to Elgin Community College. Former Saint Mary's student reported missing near Chicago // The Observer

I hope she is just experiencing wanderlust, but we typically don't see stories that aren't abductions in the news in Chicago for people this age. So that is worrisome.

I saw she was listed in a club that made me wonder if she was home schooled and previously attended St. Mary's and was transferring to Elgin Community College. Former Saint Mary's student reported missing near Chicago // The Observer

I hope she is just experiencing wanderlust, but we typically don't see stories that aren't abductions in the news in Chicago for people this age. So that is worrisome.

First generation seems likely for the group as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus
Back