IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to know more about the kids clothing and toy purchases she made. If it were just one 'outfit' and toy, then I would be worried it was something to wear into eternity so to speak.
I would feel much better if it were clothing like t-shirts, a pack of socks and new undies and some summer stuff, making it seem like she was giving the caretaker some supplies, as opposed to a special outfit of some kind.

Definately good questions.

The temperatures shot up about 40 degrees last week. It was in the upper 80's Wednesday when she left Aurora.
http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USIL0062

It had dropped from the 80's on Thursday to a high in the low 60's on Friday in the Wisconsin Dells
http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USWI0756

It's possible she didn't pack any cold weather clothing when she left. LE has not said what she packed for the their trip.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Racine,+WI&daddr=Beloit,+WI&geocode=FfPyiwIdPIrE-ikbVKv0VEIFiDGq4RVOpm1PDw%3BFTygiAIdoHux-infCs0FIKEIiDHLIon0pz9-PA&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=42.62589,-88.40721&sspn=0.893241,1.760559&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=9

Mom ends up in Rock Falls but the 'friend' in Racine who made a purchase on Washington Ave doesn't drive straight to Johnson Creek. Instead friend heads towards the route Mom is taking above.

Not being at all familiar with east west routes north of 90 I decided to check the route between Racine and Janesville and then Beloit looking at what appeared closest to where Mom might be enroute from the Dells.

Looky looky - it is a straight shot from Washington Ave - the same street the clothes were purchased from Racine to the Lake Delavan area in route to where Mom was headed. Now this 'friend' could have gone directly to to meet Mom around the Beloit area? and then headed back to Johnson Creek.

I can't get the maps to work. Will try them again later.

Racine to Beloit is appx a 1 hour 40 minute drive.

Still looking at possible times for the routes to meet near Janesville or Beloit.

Authorities have confirmed that Timothy’s child safety seat and Spider Man backpack are both missing from the 2004 Ford Expedition SUV his mother was driving, a release Monday night from Aurora police said. The discovery came Monday when detectives were reviewing pictures of items left in the vehicle with Timothy’s father at the time it was found in the parking lot of the Rockford motel.

The discovery could lend credence to a working theory detectives have that Amy could have possibly dropped Timothy off with a friend or acquaintance, the release said.

In addition, detectives were able to confirm through credit card receipts that Amy apparently purchased some children’s clothes and toys from a Shopko store in the 4800 block of Washington Avenue in Racine, Wisconsin on Friday morning about 11:15 a.m.; and some gasoline and beverages from a Qwik-Trip store located just off I-94 in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin about 2:20 p.m., Friday.

Snipped: http://www.suntimes.com/5428300-417/new-clues-emerge-in-search-for-missing-aurora-boy.html

I hope he's just with family that is either scared or somehow doesn't know what has transpired, but my gut feeling is that he and his new toys and new outfit are at the bottom of a lake. :(

Question is, What was Mom trying to protect her son from? Possible abuse by father??

Is it possible this is the little boy found in Maine???

Either much of the 'real' information is being withheld, or something really stinks about this story. In Sterling, IL at 1:30 and back in Jonathan Creek, WI by 2:20...impossible.

The father/husband didn't call report them missing until Thursday at Noon? I would not have gone to bed with out reporting that my wife and kid were missing since after school? What say about 3:00? Didn't have clothes packed, but was prepared to meet someone who was going to take you child for life? And who is this person, some she trusted so well but they won't come forward to let everyone know....there's more to this story. Someone else had her credit card and did the shopping in Racine...don't you think they know if she had her credit card on her when they round her. We're all these tranactions with the same credit card or different? They know this......if not, this is a fishy story. Hope the boy shows up unharmed, but I have my doubts just because of the inconsistancy in the information.

Guys, sorry I haven't figured out how to do the map routes and times I have in mind, and I am simply too exhausted today. (I really want to do the math before I post it to prove or disprove my 'theory) 'Will try and put that all together tomorrow.

What keeps standing out to me is the hour difference between Mom leaving WI Dells and her credit card being used almost a 3 hour drive away. If LE can not rule out that the credit card was stolen then who used the card and is survellience video availabe to see who used the card. IF survellience can be found which can identify this person can they be associated with Amy? If they claim to not know Amy can that further be verified by any survellience video to support how they claim to have obtained her credit card?

Another thing that stands out is the previous history of mental illness. I don't want to further victimize the family in any way, but this is not screaming vindictive parent in a domestic situation who wants to victimize the other parent. We've seen murder/suicides with financial situations - we have no reason to believe that is a possiblity at this point.

And from the very few persons I have met in my life who have shared with me a history of mental illness within the family my knowledge (laymans knowledge) is many are more of a danger to themselves than they are others.

The timelines and distances between locations that don't add up are leaving me to believe (if this is not a case of stolen credit card) either she had someone pick Timothy up who is afraid of coming forward. Or, the other possiblity is Amy gave her credit card to someone with the request for time to just get away without anyone bothering her and they agreed to help out and didn't have Timothy and are afraid to come forward.

LE has to identifiy who made that purchase at 11:15 am in Racine and determine if there are any ties to Amy.

Bottom line is Timothy is missing and needs to be found either way.
I'm praying he is found safely and I have hope he will be.

Is it possible this is the little boy found in Maine???

No, Timothy is taller and heavier than the wt range and has brown hair. The little boy in maine is blue eyed blonde and more curly.

Also, a few MSM articles for the little boy found in Maine indicate LE got calls regarding Timothy or vice versa. I'm following both cases but Timothy is 'local' for me so I try and follow local cases more closely.

I just checked and Timothy is not yet listed in NamUs. Does anyone know if NCMEC cases automatically get entered into NamUs?

The FBI is involved now, and is helping with cell phone triangulation:

Federal authorities on Tuesday joined the investigation into the disappearance of a 6-year-old Aurora boy who has been missing since his mother's apparent suicide in a Rockford hotel room over the weekend.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Marshals Service are assisting Aurora police in pinpointing the exact location where Amy Fry-Pitzen made cellphone calls to relatives Friday telling them that she and her son were not in danger, said Aurora police spokesman Dan Ferrelli.

The calls came from the Sterling area, about 80 miles west of Aurora, police said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-timothy-pitzen-folo-20110517,0,3903516.story

Oh, please let this boy be alive.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Police have considered that Amy, who had a history of depression, might have given Timothy to someone with a false story that the boy was in danger. That theory might have gained some traction when police learned Monday night that Timothy’s car seat and Spider-Man backpack were missing from Amy’s Ford Expedition.

Police and family members in Aurora have stressed that the boy would be safe at home, where he has people who love him, including his father, Jim Pitzen.

http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/news/5418994-418/fbi-u.s.-marshal-join-hunt-for-missing-aurora-boy

Question is, What was Mom trying to protect her son from? Possible abuse by father??

Not that it appears. LE released information that mom has a history of depression and had tried to commit suicide by train but stopped herself and sought treatment long before she was married to Timothy's father.

hth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member