IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching it on 20/20 on I'D now. Very sad. Feel really bad for her mother.

A mother struggling with depression and an unhappy marriage takes her little boy on a three-day vacation that included Brookfield Zoo and a water park in the Wisconsin Dells. Then she commits suicide inside a Rockford motel room, leaving behind a note that says her child is safe with people who cared for him but that he'll never be found.

Five years later, despite Herculean efforts by law enforcement, the community and national advocacy groups, the mother's ominous proclamation has held true.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...-timmothy-pitzen-st-0511-20160510-column.html

I just looked this thread up after seeing a Have You Seen Me photo on a local coupon magazine. Surprised to only have 1 thread!!! How terribly sad this case is. Who has him or does someone have him? Did she harm him before committing suicide? Did this hotel have cameras that seen the boy leave with someone? I need to go back and read more but seeing some recent posts it looks like there has been some media spotlight? Hope he is okay. Bet he misses his dad and mother terribly.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Someone claims with 100% conviction she saw Timothy in Seattle a year ago. Interesting post on JQ. Is it okay to post?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

There are so many things wrong with this case. Starting with the person in charge who is only looking at this from the perspective that Timmothy is alive.

Those trips she took in the months prior are clear in that she was scoping out areas for Timmothy's place or rest. The nail in the coffin is that she changed clothes sometime that day. Her clothes have never been found.

article_2025190_0_D66_F5_FD00000578_328_634x425.jpg

pitzen4.jpg

The pics of the change of clothes is the most glaring piece of evidence in this case. Even if she spilled coffee on them there would be no reason to dispose of them. Even her sandals are different. The only visual similarity is that she still has the same purse.

Take the odometer reading from the repair shop and drive the direct route again with that vehicle. Calculate how many miles the difference was and determine how far off the path she could have gone. You now have a searchable window.

Has anyone put a timeline and map together to show where she was last seen with her son and how far she could have driven based on the amount of gas left in tank?

bumpity, bump, bump, bump, brown eyes.... Contacting Namus today re: the 'missing from' location - they indicate that Tim is missing from IL, but his last CONFIRMED location was WI... he's on the state of WI registry, NOT IL. Sometime's it's all in the details, right?

As far as I know, LE hasn't released any info regarding how many miles were logged or how much gas was left in the tank. I was able to find some info based on receipts they found in the hotel, unfortunately these receipts were on her route TO the Dells... as far as what occurred following Amy & Tim checking out of the Kalahari, all I've seen thus far, is the cell phone pings indicating Tim was with her, and alive, in Sterling Falls, IL - (for reasons of which I cannot explain, I question this... I'd like more info about WHO she called, WHO spoke to Tim)... From there, we know that her cell phone was located along route 28 in IL, two years later - and all the footage of her, by herself, in IL. SMH. where are you, baby boy??

As far as I know, LE hasn't released any info regarding how many miles were logged or how much gas was left in the tank. I was able to find some info based on receipts they found in the hotel, unfortunately these receipts were on her route TO the Dells... as far as what occurred following Amy & Tim checking out of the Kalahari, all I've seen thus far, is the cell phone pings indicating Tim was with her, and alive, in Sterling Falls, IL - (for reasons of which I cannot explain, I question this... I'd like more info about WHO she called, WHO spoke to Tim)... From there, we know that her cell phone was located along route 28 in IL, two years later - and all the footage of her, by herself, in IL. SMH. where are you, baby boy??
I'm not aware of Sterling Falls, IL. Do you mean Rock Falls or Sterling?

For the record, her cellphone was found on Illinois Route 78, there is no Route 28 in Illinois.
And, unfortunately, the area the phone was found... between Mount Carroll and Stockton could hardly be better designed to hide a body, there are hundreds of large patches of forest in that area.

Is there enough information available to put together a map of where she likely travelled?

and when was the last time and place Timmothy was known to be with her? I read he was heard in background during a phone call several hours after they checked out of the hotel in Wisconsin Dells. Has there been any cell phone tracking of where she made call from? That might narrow down the location where she either killed or pass him off to someone. Matched with the weeds, dirt, etc found under her car might and miles traveled might pinpoint a search area.

I can't believe this case has been going on for 5 years now. Still no answers. I wish we had more details about the kids clothes Amy bought Friday morning. Was it a few different outfits? One outfit? So the car seat, backpack, newly bought toys and newly bought articles of clothing went missing along with Timmothy. Was it all supplies she was giving to the secret caretaker? Or did she do that as a ruse to make everyone think she dropped Timmothy off with someone when in actuality she killed him? I could go back and forth on this all day. Just an awful case and I don't have much hope of it being solved.

Unfortunately I don't think he is with us anymore. Think about this. Let's say you wanted to give your child away right now. Do you know anyone you could give your child to that could keep him hidden for 5 years? I don't think I could pull it off with all the publicity it would get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members