IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natasha Chen‏Verified account @NatashaChenCNN

I’m ready for live shots! @CNNNewsource affiliates, let’s talk about the boy who says he is Timmothy Pitzen, who disappeared nearly 8 years ago. >> http://Newsource.cnn.com

D3TNLNdWwAAXeSP.jpg

Natasha Chen on Twitter

By sold him do you mean for drugs?
I can’t help but wonder if the mother abused substances and had bad friends. Friends that were drug dealers and/or tricked her into giving him up so that he would be trafficked.

No not drugs in particular, could have just been money, she was troubled and I think she may have decided to end her life before taking him on a holiday.

It seems she planned it all, taking him out of school, going to fun places and then giving him up. Saying that he will never be found just indicates this to me.

Your idea's are logical as well though.

<snipped>
I also find it unlikely his mom’s family would go to such lengths to hide him, or that she would’ve passed him on to traffickers. Plus, the kid who claims he’s Timmothy has a wild story. Reports are that he couldn’t provide any details about the hotel he escaped from, and that his first words basiclly were he wanted to get home — weird for somebody who would’ve had little memory of home.

But if this wild story is true, I wish the best to him and his family - it’ll be a difficult journey no doubt, but it’ll be worth it.
BBM.
Really? To me it makes perfect sense that those would be his first words!! If it's true this is him, his life was shattered at 6 yo. All he would remember was home and he'd likely want to desperately get back there.

I'm in Ireland and it's on the news here too. I only came across this case recently on YouTube. My impression was that the mother killed him then killed herself. But wow if this is him! He certainly looks like him. Hoping for results soon today!

Can someone explain the backstory. If the mom wanted to leave Timmothy "in good hands", why didn't she leave him with the father or her mother? Why didn't she want him found?

I'm staying cautious on this one, it's possible this is another false lead but whatever as happened I hope the kid gets help given the description of his appearance. I thought it was interesting watching a CNN video on YouTube this morning where one witness stated the teen boy looked more similar to the original child photos of Timmonthy than his enhanced aged photo.

Let's hope we hear some positive news, if it is him who knows what he's gone through.

First, if the boy is Timmothy, he has not received any schooling since he was 6. It was reported that he seems to have a disability. That would be logical for someone kidnapped at the age of 6 who would’ve experienced a life of torture and violation by countless of men. He gave a detailed description of it being a Red Roof Inn and what the two men looked like. He mentioned he had been traded through multiple people. Two witnesses who saw him described his face as bruised. The cars had Wisconsin plates and he was kidnapped in WI as well. Human trafficking does not surprise me in this case.

Several articles have discretely mentioned that there’s skeptism over the boy’s story. The kid could have a mental disability and fantasized the story for whatever reason. Timmothy’s case was very recently prominately featured on Netflix, which could’ve inspired the fantasy, hence why the boy is alert to many details that most 6yos would’ve forgotten. Not to mention, the PD searched the Red Roof Inn and found nothing to collaborate his story.

Like I said before, I obsessively followed this story many years ago and it was clear the lead detectives were convinced that Timmothy was dead. It’s be amazing if that weren’t the case!

In any event, whoever this boy is, I bet he has a loving family waiting for him.

This whole case is beyond baffling. He supposedly has been with two men for so many years but can only describe tatooes, bodybuilders. No names, nothing specific. There has been a theory that he was with Amish people.
I tend to believe that more than sex trafficking.
I believe he was with an Amish family and did not want to be there anymore.
He didn't want to be there anymore and ran away.
And didn't want to name them so he made up the kidnapping stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper