GUILTY IL - Tyshawn Lee, 9, fatally shot in Chicago alley, 2 Nov 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another child lost to gun violence! America seems to be wiping itself out with legal and illegal firearms.

MOO!!

I am not a fan of Hillary, but I was very happy to hear her mention Tyshawn in the Southern Democratic Forum last night!

ABC Chicago is reporting the mom has just bought a new 2015 Chrysler 200. Possibly with ******** money.

With what money?

A friend of the mother of Tyshawn set up a Go Fund Me account to cover his funeral expenses. It's HUGE news out here over the vehicle purchase.

It's rumored that the bio mom did not have custody and Tyshawn was living with his paternal grandmother. It's also rumored the city of Chicago and a local church has picked up the funeral and burial expenses.

Oh, and there are photos out there of little Tyshawn making gang signs. :( No idea who took the photos, but it seems gang life was glamorized in his life.

Another innocent murdered...Heartbreaking. Such a beautiful child. Whatever someone taught him to glorify at such a tender age is not the issue IMO. He was an innocent and another child was murdered.

too many cases like this lately. A child dragged into grown up beef and made to pay the ultimate price for circumstances they never had a modicum of control over.

And then momma buys herself a new car?

Wonder what that's all about?

My opinion only

The link in my post #28, she says she bought the suv to protect herself so she does not have to walk or take the bus. I think she is afraid of another retaliation aimed at her.

The link in my post #28, she says she bought the suv to protect herself so she does not have to walk or take the bus. I think she is afraid of another retaliation aimed at her.

A new car puts a target on your back. Especially with how the money was raised. She said she used her own funds. But why wasn't the car there before his death. Plus the fundme was for funeral expenses. But those were fully covered.

Plus she posted pics on instagram with her new car smiling and saying her son would have wanted her to have it. Before the child was either laid to rest.

Btw. The car is 30k. So either with a minimum down. That is still 30k plus owed after interest is compounded.

She didnt even use it to move out of the ghetto. Geez. I have a feeling that she will be carjacked very soon. Jmo.

Plus the father is selling $45 tshirts and trying to raise $2500 for a fully paid funeral. But some people are stating that the boy lived mostly at his grandmothers house. And he was supposedly heading there when he gotten lured to the alley. The fundme page commentators are now screaming for blood and reporting that campaign for fraud.

Praying for Tyshawn and his paternal grandmother that was raising him. Reading the last 2 posts, I'm glad his gm had custody. He looked well dressed, clean, neat and happy in his school pics.

I wonder if Tyshawn's parents were extremely young at the time of his birth and that's the reason grandma allegedly has custody? Grandmother having custody remains rumor and speculation at this time since no media outlet seem to be investing this avenue. No one on either side of Tyshawn's family is talking about it, either.

Mom deleted all of her social media accounts shortly after the firestorm of the car purchase. She's put herself in hiding till Tyshawn's funeral and burial on Tuesday 11/10/15.

The memorial for Tyshawn burned down as well. Fire started by a candle.

http://wgntv.com/2015/11/08/tyshawn-lee-memorial-burned-mother-defends-new-car-purchase/

I'm beyond disgusted and sad for this poor child. I do wonder if these so call adults understand that the **** life is not the life to have children involved. Ugh! Frustrating.

Sometimes I really wish I was numb to the hundreds of cases I read about here on Websleuths. Especially when it involves children. I honestly just don't understand?

I mean, hundreds of cases I have read where a parent targets their child/ren to get back at an ex.

I've seen documentaries on the mob (all over the world), on gangs (all over the world), or cartels (all over the world) where they target the children of their enemies. So, I am aware that it happens and has been happening for a very long time.

Even before we used the words "mob", "gangs" and "cartels"... it goes back to ancient times.

But, I'll never understand it.

I am so sorry, Tyshawn... my heart bleeds for you and how, by no fault of your own, your life was ended way too soon.

^^^ Same article:

Karla Lee, 26, admitted using the money donated through ******** to buy the car, but said her son would have wanted her to be safe and a car helps, Fox32 reported Saturday.

“Am I afraid for my life? 100 percent I’m afraid for my life,” she told the station.

Following public outrage, Lee said she used her own money that she had saved for months to make the purchase, according to the station.

She also lashed out at her critics in an expletive-filled rant on Instagram.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/09/mother-murdered-chicago-boy-defends-buying-new-car/

Why is there no widespread outrage about this child's murder? I have an idea.

Because most everyone can see this child Never. Had. A. Chance. He was doomed from the moment of conception, IMO.

And now he's viciously murdered, and both of his bio "parents" are racing to see which one can exploit his murder the fastest, and get the most "stuff" before he is even buried. Clearly, to both of them, the child was worth FAR MORE dead, than alive.

The enormous problems this child was conceived in, born into, and raised in for his short life, are simply not "fixable". Ever.

And if a caring, moral, intelligent person spends too much time thinking about the bleak and utter hopelessness of that, and thinking about all the other kids in the exact same kind of situations, they'll go insane. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?
Back