GUILTY IL - Tyshawn Lee, 9, fatally shot in Chicago alley, 2 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^^^ Same article:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/09/mother-murdered-chicago-boy-defends-buying-new-car/

Why is there no widespread outrage about this child's murder? I have an idea.

Because most everyone can see this child Never. Had. A. Chance. He was doomed from the moment of conception, IMO.

And now he's viciously murdered, and both of his bio "parents" are racing to see which one can exploit his murder the fastest, and get the most "stuff" before he is even buried. Clearly, to both of them, the child was worth FAR MORE dead, than alive.

The enormous problems this child was conceived in, born into, and raised in for his short life, are simply not "fixable". Ever.

And if a caring, moral, intelligent person spends too much time thinking about the bleak and utter hopelessness of that, and thinking about all the other kids in the exact same kind of situations, they'll go insane. IMO.

Take heart, dear person, the day will come when people brave enough to be labelled whatever by whomever and not give a damn, will take charge. The day will come when the viper's nests will be cleaned out and those imprisoned therein will be set free. Until then, all those of good heart need to pray and not pretend things are different than they are. The truth WILL set them and everyone else free, but it will take some very brave souls to do it.

I admire you very much.

I wonder how much will the mother put towards the reward. I'm sure her son would want her to do that. Especially before buying the car. Jmo

Just catching up on this thread. Black on Black crime sadly isn't newsworthy. I find myself wondering why any woman would have a baby with a gang member. I don't know what the answers are.

Actually, "Black on Black" crime is newsworthy... so newsworthy that no one ever brings up "White on White" crime... "Hispanic on Hispanic" crime... "Asian on Asian" crime... or any numerous labels we can come up with when it comes to religion, cultures, or nationalities... It really isn't the time or place to get into this discussion, but it needed to be said.

Tyshawn didn't die because he was Black... or because the monsters that killed him were Black.

He died because the two people who should have loved him and taken care of him... didn't.

They thrust this beautiful child into a world where there is little hope... promises... or even dreams. Tyshawn was not only neglected (lack of concern for his safety), but abused (grooming). They (parents) gave the okay for this innocent child to be killed by having him pose like that. A nine-year-old doesn't KNOW "gang signs" .... and he surely didn't have to ability to "grasp" the concept of what he was doing.

I could get into a conversation on "why" women have children with gang members... but then it would turn into a conversation about "why" women have children by a lot of men or "why" women bring their children around certain men... but, this is about Tyshawn. Again, not the time or place...

I don't have the answers either, but I think by focusing on the "core" issues when it comes to our children being murdered... it would make things less difficult. The "core" is usually the "parents/guardians."

A 22-year-old man was charged Monday with murder in the execution-style shooting of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee last November and the murder of a 19-year-old woman killed weeks earlier in the same ongoing South Side gang conflict.

Dwright Boone-Doty, who authorities say pulled the trigger on Tyshawn, was charged with first-degree murder in the boy’s death and the fatal shooting of Brianna Jenkins on Oct. 18, according to Sally Daly, a spokeswoman for Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez.

Police have said that Tyshawn was targeted in early November because of his father's gang ties and a recent series of shootings between two rival gangs in the Auburn Gresham community.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-lee-killing-charges-0308-20160307-story.html

Boone-Doty was paroled from the Illinois Department of Corrections in August after serving about two years on a five-year sentence in a weapons and drug case that originated in Springfield.

Springfield police arrested him April 15, 2013, after someone called 911 and reported that two men, possibly armed with guns, were in a parking lot in the 800 block of East Converse Avenue.

[...]

"The driver, later identified as Dwright M. Boone-Doty, was seated with his hands out of my sight," the police officer wrote in his report. "I approached him, giving verbal commands for him to show me his hands. As I approached him, I heard Boone-Doty drop what I believed to be a pistol on the floor board near his feet."

http://www.sj-r.com/news/20160308/m...year-old-chicago-boys-shooting-death/?Start=2

sorry guys, just saw your request. PastTense has the right one. Not sure why it wouldn't let me just link to page two of the article which is where my snips came from.

Thanks PastTense

A third suspect in the slaying of a 9-year-old Chicago boy who was lured from a playground into an alley and shot to death has been arrested in eastern Illinois.

Kevin Edwards was stopped for a traffic violation Saturday night in Vermilion County, about 150 miles south of Chicago, and arrested on charges of resisting arrest and obstruction of justice.

Edwards is suspected of taking part in the Nov. 2, 2015 killing of Tyshawn Lee (...)
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/3rd-suspect-arrested-in-execution-of-chicago-boy-tyshawn-lee-9/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille
Back