IL IL - Urooj Khan, 46, Chicago, 20 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, tell me how I become a verified insider.

I think that you can contact Tricia, the owner, directly. If you go to your profile and click on send a message, then type "Tricia" in the "send to" box. I have sent her a message in the past and she responded, so it worked. Just tell her you want to be verified. She is very nice and always appreciates professionals who are willing to help us get the whole picture

The medical examiner & I got into a bit of correspondence. Actually, he did NOT know anything about pharmacology, or even anything about the details of the analytical chemistry. He just trusted the lab blindly. People with fancy titles do not necessarily know anything. Ultimately, the data wins the day, not the fancy title. And quite frankly, you have to be skeptical of anyone working for the government. Their job is not truth and clarity. Their job is helping the police to convict. They are a sausage factory.
BBM
:thumb: It's all about the data. And you're spot on about those working for the government. Results provided are often those which are desired.. Confirmation bias. It's surprising and shocking to me in a world full of wrongful convictions that validation testing by an independent lab isn't mandatory in every case by now.
This reminds me of the Todd Sommer death, and conviction of his widow Cynthia Sommer who was accused of poisoning Todd with arsenic. You might even remember that toxicologist Alphonse Poklis testified for the defense at her trial. She was eventually freed, but not until she had spent nearly 3 years in jail. What a travesty that was. I helped with research, etc. on the post-conviction prep for appeal and new trial in that case.

Sad. I don't think they are really "stumped" , I think they know who and why but don't have any evidence.

Sad. I don't think they are really "stumped" , I think they know who and why but don't have any evidence.

I agree. I always thought it was the wife and fil. What innocent person refuses to speak publicly after their spouse is murdered. I wonder if now that the fil is deceased the case will move forward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284
Back