Identified! IL - Will Co., Male body in Des Plaines River, May'09 - Gary Schmidt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a few people stated Dp seemed very cool and collected just like KC when they were searching the park...

Maybe...just maybe....Dp's day is coming when he will hyperventilate at the discovery of something.

Skeletal remains found last Wednesday along the Des Plaines are that of an unidentified man, Illinois State Police announced Wednesday.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1594722,w-des-plaines-river-body-052709.article

http://www.thetimesonline.com/artic...s/breaking_news/doc4a1dc63a97c19078124581.txt

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/...y-found-not-peterson-stebic_SCN052709.article This is a great article on the effect of having a missing family member, on the remaining family members. What they go through and the challenges of ever finding closure. They suggest that even after finding the remains the family sometimes have difficulty finding closure and that it is harder for parents of missing kids than for parents of murdered children.

I guess this explains the statement by JB that DP wasn't concerned about this find!

I wonder if this UID had any connection to DP in any way?

This reminds me of when Casey Anthony was unfazed by the bones discovered at j. Blanchard Park!

Hopefully some family will have closure soon. Prayers......

I'm sorry to hear that this wasn't either Stacey or Lisa's remains. I had high hopes but I am thankful that someone else's family will have the closure which they need.

What worries me is the mention of the small size of the remains. I am afraid this might be a kid.

What worries me is the mention of the small size of the remains. I am afraid this might be a kid.

Ohmy...I was so focused on the remains being that of a petite female that the thought never crossed my mind.
Prayers going out to this lost soul and his family now....:praying:

damn it. Seriouly damn it :( I want closure for this family so badly :(

I'm sorry to hear that this wasn't either Stacey or Lisa's remains. I had high hopes but I am thankful that someone else's family will have the closure which they need.

kinda ironic isn't it.......
ones missing, allows another one missing, to come home!
spirit works in mysterious ways at times......only God knows the truth in its way.....
At least we know, Stacy and Lisa's disappearance is not in vain.
for its there disappearance, that enabled this man to be found, and to come home.
And I'm sure, the spirit of these two women, knew exactly what to do.
Stacy and Lisa, are not lost.
that's why they have not been found.
They are as close, as one wants them to be.
They are as close, as there spirit is free.

Prayers for the family that will be informed that this was their loved one.

I'm stunned! I've been working in the yard all day and am just now getting here and learning about the remains being male and not female, not Lisa or Stacy.

At least some family will have closure. I feel bad for Lisa's family and Stacy's family, that they are left wondering what happened to their loved one.

damn it. Seriouly damn it :( I want closure for this family so badly :(
took the words out of my mouth... I honestly hoped that this was stacey.. so justice could be served. Unfortunately we are going to have to continue to be patient ... and that is just not something I do well. I wish you could proscecute DP anyway as we know it was be his hand that both of stacey and his former wife.. or for that matter for Lisa as we all know the answer in her disappearance lies with her husband. So many children and family/friends that deserve a day in court and justice for their loss..

well that answers the question of how DP could be cracking jokes on the radio today, it appears he wasn't worried at all. Perhaps SP is nowhere near that river....

Wow, that definitely surprises me.

:rose: Prayers for whoevers loved one this is.

The news sent jarring shock waves throughout the network of other families searching for loved ones.

"Oh my God. That totally changes everything," said Stephanie McNeil, sister of missing St. Charles man John Spira, who disappeared in 2007. "Now I'm back on that roller coaster. ... It's just totally shocking."

"Oh my gosh," said Susan Olsen, who has been searching for her son, Bradley Olsen, of Maple Park, since 2007. "I had to sit down. I just got a sick feeling, to be quite honest with you."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-missing-body-28may28,0,447413.story

Guess I got so concentrated on Stacy and Lisa, that I forgot that there were others out there waiting for answers for their loved one's disappearance. I hope some poor family can lay their dead to rest now.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/regional/46324757.html

"We can take no joy or relief in the fact that it isn't (Stacy Peterson) because some family somewhere will be grieving," Drew Peterson's attorney, Reem Odeh. "But we hope this invigorates a global search for Stacy and brings attention to the fact that she is still missing."

global search.....guess they are still going with the 'she ran away' defense.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522420,00.html
another link discussing the male body found.

Sure explains Drew's cocky attitude regarding this. HE KNEW this wasn't Stacy... just like Casey KNEW Caylees body wasn't in the park lake. HE KNEW which means he knows where he put her.

If he was truly clueless, there would be NO attitude on his part at all. Drew, you're a lot dumber than I thought.

Exactly PattyCake!

I admit, I'm shocked this isn't Stacy or Lisa. But what's even more shocking is they reported this was a female with panties. But it's a male? Was the male wearing female panties then? IMHO, that's a MAJOR oops by LE. And to contact Stacy and Lisa's families? What the heck? Those poor families have been on a roller coaster ride I never want to go on :mad:

Drew's confidence is very telling. It's bothered me a LOT lately. This is the second find of a body, right? He's always confident it's not Stacy. Why? If she ran off, it could be her correct? I am more convinced than ever he knows exactly where she is. His actions regarding this alone are convincing me of his guilt!

In the end, my thoughts are with this poor persons family. Just so very sad.

Well fudge.

but like someone posted...

small remains?

a child? hope they find out soon... this is all to sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member