GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one? Older, no glasses. Beautiful for sure.

1233524_622122694475961_1188243195_n.jpg

Absolutely Precious! :heart:

Wondering if we can go back and exam the thought that she walked away from home. Why is this current assumed? If the Mom and Uncle were asleep when she left, and the brother who doesn't talk much simply pointed to the door, wouldn't that just mean that she left out that door. Couldn't someone have come to the door and they either take her or she volunteer to leave with them?

You would think if they thought she left on foot there would be a scent to follow but as of now they isn't. I think her going out to walk is an assumption and maybe false at this point.

I think Willow is alive, safe, well fed and doing fine...but probably very much confusticated.

A wonderful thought...you are such a sweetheart :hug:
but I hope you are prepared for alternative outcomes

CD- Mom?
TK - Mom's BF?
TL - Willow's Dad?
JG - little brother's dad?
DD - Grandpa?

...who is AH then?

People keep using initials and I'm getting beyond confused. I'm new here and I know y'all use initials a lot (at least that's what I'm seeing all over the place) but for someone new like me it's really hard to tell who you're talking about when you do that. :)

CD- Mom?
TK - Mom's BF?
TL - Willow's Dad?
JG - little brother's dad?
DD - Grandpa?

...who is AH then?

People keep using initials and I'm getting beyond confused. I'm new here and I know y'all use initials a lot (at least that's what I'm seeing all over the place) but for someone new like me it's really hard to tell who you're talking about when you do that. :)

Just wait until there's a case with June Johnson, Jim Johnson and Josh Johnson. You won't know whether someone is talking about mom, dad, uncle or J.J. from "Good Times."

Yuck, I can't even entertain that thought. She's fine...she has to be.

:seeya: It's was from one of the facebook links in my post above lol now I've forgotten the number of my post...I think it was in the Missing Willow Long groups page. (post 684)

I really was hoping and thinking she would have been found by now, this just breaks my heart..............

I'm gonna go back and catch up now, apparently the scent the dogs picked up led to nothing? Or the little footprints in the mud ? :(

Not having her glasses is a bad sign, IMO...she wears them in a lot of pictures. I think she would have them on if she left willingly.

It's early for harvest time, but there may be grain in those bins. It would be great if someone local could tell us if they have been dumping those bins into rail cars. I'm sure you can hear that from inside a quiet house late at night in Watson.

I just today heard of this case and teas through all of the posts here. There's something deeply difficult Bout this one. Maybe it's that I have a red headed little girl myself or that my pregnancy hormones are getting to me but I'm just not sure I can follow this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Did LE take cadaver dogs in or around the house ? I tend to believe Willow's grandfather,when he said she never leaves the yard by herself. I think she may have left the house via the door,like her brother indicated. She may have been wanting to hide. jmo moo

This all hinges on whether her little brother is able to let people know that she left the house alone. Or if someone was with her,or carried her out. moo jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7