GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Channel 5 news just reported the same thing.... :(

Reporting now - No ID - Autopsy - They are not commenting on where, when, if anyone's in custody, if there was foul play.........search has been postponed......

I think I may vomit. This is horrible, dreadful, wrong, unfair and so sad. This is not the way this should have ended. This isn't right.

I hate to have to give a thanks for this link, with such a possibly tragic outcome suggested. But thanks for finding the info.

Being from the St. Louis area, I've been glued to this story. It hits way too close to home.

Me too and it's the last thing I wanted to see when I turned the TV on this morning..... :(

I guess that explains the comments about the search being called off around 8 last night. :(. They knew last night.

I am beyond disgusted at this point! I wonder if the perp led LE to her body?.

KSDK just reported live that they were notified this morning by the State's Attorney's Office and all info will be coming from State's Attorney's Office, not police (and they have not been told why this is) and that press on-site was told there would be another update coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487