Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to know this.

I've only looked briefly at his social media stuff (the gaming profile, who he followed on twitter (more gaming stuff), and whatever has been posted here.

I really, really hope people aren't basing all these assumptions solely on the fact that he had a silly overgrown Justin Bieber haircut.

Agree! That haircut is all the rage right now and has been the last couple of years. The longer, the better.

It's fashionable, not a big red flag.

:welcome: ohiomom73 great first post. Glad you came out of lurkdom to offer your thoughts.

If someone doesn't like the way he looks, in sure they have their reasons. Even Michael Jordan couldn't grow a "Hitler mustache" without being judged by the way it looks. I'm sure there are many overgrown looking Bieber lookalikes that are the sweetest people ever. They may be the exception, not the rule.

RIP baby girl...:(
I see tons of support comments and sympathetic comments for the Grandparents, and I agree it must be horrid for them. But... I am not seeing much sympathy for the Mom, I do not believe she did ANYTHING wrong here and I must say I feel so bad for her. She must be destroyed right now... I hope she has a strong support system of friends and family, she is going to need it. I cannot even imagine how she must be feeling, and people's comments on different media sites about her napping when ill were ruthless. Mom's nap, its not a crime... especially when another adult is in the house. I saw a picture today of Willow that just embraced the spirit of this beautiful little girl, the photo moved me like no other I have seen. Am I allowed to post it?
Also, my kids are gamers, my one son looks like a beatnik for lack of better words, looks mean nothing. I have seen very beautiful people in the prison system who could charm your pants off, and I have seen very ugly...tattooed / pierced scary looking folks that are angels in disguise. Lets not fall into the foolishness of judging a perp by their looks... That just irritates me. IMHO

I'd also like to know this.

I've only looked briefly at his social media stuff (the gaming profile, who he followed on twitter (more gaming stuff), and whatever has been posted here.

I really, really hope people aren't basing all these assumptions solely on the fact that he had a silly overgrown Justin Bieber haircut.

People can base their assumptions on whatever seems correct to them. People have opinions . Some are like mine, some are not.

Some end up being correct, some do not.

Count me among those who think his hair looks creepy in the photo where it's hiding his face like Dracula would hide his from the light of the sun. It might be a popular hairstyle. Still looks creepy to me.

I would hazard a guess that the pending charges of first degree murder are not based on assumptions.:twocents:

Sorry, by 'assumptions' I'm referring to the statements that he looked like a sick and twisted freak who shouldn't have been allowed to be around children.

Statements like that make it sound like the family should have known better or could have prevented it; I'm trying to find out what I missed from social media that give people the impression he was an obvious murderer.

I would hazard a guess that the pending charges of first degree murder are not based on assumptions.:twocents:

i agree and certainly assume not, but we were discussing the idea that there is some evidence available to us right now (presumably by looking at his social media pages, pictures, interests) that this was a person that was an obviously "evil" and "twisted" and should clearly never have been allowed around children.

just wanted to make sure that didnt get lost in the flurry of replies.

Many people get into the military with GEDs. Many people get into the military with a letter from a judge after having a checkered juvenile past as well (not referring to this case). Many GED holders are allowed to attend classes once they have joined the miltary to get a high school equivalency diploma. :twocents:

My son had a GED, and was only able to enlist after putting in 15 college credit hours at our community college. He also scored well on the ASVAB. The Marines and AF wouldn't even talk to him until he got those credits, but the Navy recruiters worked with him and checked in with him periodically. The college credits are a requirement now if you have a GED.

I noticed on his g+ profile that he'd gone to what looked like online colleges? I don't know if the Navy would have accepted those.

:twocents:

People can base their assumptions on whatever seems correct to them. People have opinions . Some are like mine, some are not.

Some end up being correct, some do not.

sure of course they can, and other people can politely inquire of them to explain their opinions or elaborate.

just having a discussion, not trying to imply anyone is not entitled to their opinion.

Much gratitude to LE and volunteers for bringing Willow home. Fly high Willow! Let justice be swift. I was blindsided by the recent mention of the uncle being in the home. I wonder if there will be more arrests.

Oh no. I had a feeling last night it was the uncle.

My thoughts are with Willows mum, dad and grandparents.

RIP beautiful Willow.

I see tons of support comments and sympathetic comments for the Grandparents, and I agree it must be horrid for them. But... I am not seeing much sympathy for the Mom, I do not believe she did ANYTHING wrong here and I must say I feel so bad for her. She must be destroyed right now... I hope she has a strong support system of friends and family, she is going to need it. I cannot even imagine how she must be feeling, and people's comments on different media sites about her napping when ill were ruthless. Mom's nap, its not a crime... especially when another adult is in the house. I saw a picture today of Willow that just embraced the spirit of this beautiful little girl, the photo moved me like no other I have seen. Am I allowed to post it?
Also, my kids are gamers, my one son looks like a beatnik for lack of better words, looks mean nothing. I have seen very beautiful people in the prison system who could charm your pants off, and I have seen very ugly...tattooed / pierced scary looking folks that are angels in disguise. Lets not fall into the foolishness of judging a perp by their looks... That just irritates me. IMHO

I've been thinking the same thing. While at first, I'm sure many were suspicious of the mother, I don't find any of this to be her fault. I didn't think from day one that she had anything to do with it. Sure, maybe it could have been prevented by not having the uncle in the house, but who's to know? Sometimes there are warning signs, sometimes there aren't. Willow's parents, brother, and grandparents are in my thoughts all equally :rose:

I also agree with the gamer/emo/skater whatever persona. My best friend's younger brother is heavily into gaming, many of his friends have a haircut similar to Justin's, they all listen to intense heavy metal...sure they could be evil under disguise, but there's absolutely nothing, in my opinion, that makes this guy look THAT bad (besides the fact that he is more than likely guilty of murdering his seven year old niece, of course) I don't think video games, hair, music choices, etc. hold as much precedence as people think they do. Of course they do in some cases, but I don't think that should be a judgment factor in most situations. There's usually a criminal history and as others have posted, I don't think he had one..unless it was juvenile, then it's sealed. I don't see someone committing crimes as a juvenile, then all of a sudden stopping at the age of 18. Unless he does have a record and no one's found it.

Don't get me wrong, I think this guy is obviously guilty of the crime, but I don't think his haircut/personal style/etc. should be a judgment factor in his guilt.

224099_2068608355330_2746754_n.jpg

If not appropriate...then mods please remove and I apologize...
What a great loss this earth has suffered, what a little beauty she was...:(

Please post the photo, Portabella. I would love to see it.

I have sympathy for the mom. As of right now, there is no evidence that we know of that links her to her brother's horrific crime. Another poster upthread said the mom will probably never sleep a full night in her life again and I think that is probably true. I have sympathy for Willow's father and her baby brother, too. Just tragic all around.

Maybe Uncle Justin came into the livingroom and started messing with Willow (playing with her I mean) like uncles do. He's a tall guy, pretty muscular. It would not surprise me if her death was accidental..."facing" 1st degree murder means he killed her. Without having all the facts of the situation, when someone dies and there is an arrest, that person faces all sorts of varying degrees of murder charges until developments are made and something "for sure" comes of it.

Maybe Justin was just playing with his little niece, things got too rough and her tiny neck broke from a fall after uncle Justin accidentally dropped her while playing the "hold ' her upside down' game. That thought makes me sick to my stomach but it is a possibility. I can see a guy that young freaking out and just grabbing her, fleeing the house and dumping her outside of town. It would also explain why little brother was upset. I've never been in that sort of situation, but everyone reacts to horrific things in different ways, and I can see a "freak out session" on his part and just dumping her to make it go away.

This is all total speculation but I pray this is a situation where accidental is the reason. It would be better than the alternative. :( I'm so very sad right now.

BBM. I was wondering this, too. Rough housing, an accident, he panics, dumps her body. Bad choices, but not malicious. The reason being-the 3 year old stayed put and was traumatized (a lot of little ones would wander off if alone or try to follow them, unless someone took the time to tell him to stay put). If Uncle was panicking the 3 year old would, too and would sense the seriousness of the situation and listen. If uncle did something to Willow behind closed doors, seems to me he would have sneaked her body out of the house and the boy wouldn't have known. Why show the boy Willows body so he can show "where Willow went" unless an accident occurred. IDK. Ideas?

I'm very curious if the uncle grew up with Willow's mom. Willow looks so much like her mother to me (of course, I haven't seen a picture of Willow's dad) that it confounds me even more how an uncle could kill his little niece who is the spitting image of his own sister.

I really feel this will be ruled accidental killing/manslaughter. I feel like he was playing with her and dropped her on her head and something horrible happened when she landed. :(

I really feel this will be ruled accidental killing/manslaughter. I feel like he was playing with her and dropped her on her head and something horrible happened when she landed. :(

why wouldn't he call an ambulance if it was an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prairie Gurl