GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine the grandparents pain right now. God bless them.

I wonder if you can go on your acct and delete games you have played. His total play time in the past 2 weeks is 2.7 hrs. Also his other sites seems cleaned up. One of the sites posted above said he was from MN.

Does anybody here know how to find deleted Tweets?

I am asking for a personal reason (teenaged girl drama/bullying) as well as just plain curiosity.

Grrrr.... I knew it was him... I told my daughter yesterday when I saw his Facebook picture I got the strangest feeling and I just knew!!!... :/ ...then today I see all of the news about him and his mugshot and I'm freaking out because I was so sure last night I kept saying it and it makes me sick!

I think,once again LE knew far more than was revealed to the public.

The info about the little brother crying and crying is new to me.

If he has First Degree, that means that he planned it, right?

I wonder if he was doing things with her that he should not?

Yeah, EMS on the ground pretty much expected this outcome . . . guys, my cousin was one of the 4 who found the body (if that's okay to say). He's the Fire Chief of a small community south of there & a 1st responder for Marion/Clay/Effingham/Fayette Counties. They knew it was not random. They knew it was "close to home". And then the body was found . . .

Autopsy is going on right now

1st degree = premeditation

Just catching up but I am getting a Tyler Holder vibe ugh. RIP Willow, she looks so delicate bless her heart.

Yeah, good luck recovering from this, buddy.

SO ANGRY.

The cliche "working hard on my life" is very frequently used by recovering addicts.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

that link also had mom saying that they gave the dog a scent item and it didn't follow from the house. I am thinking the Uncle was not there when she got up and most likely she was in a car?

:twocents:

just my thoughts at this time:twocents:

We can be grateful the 3 year old didn't wander off or try to follow the sister after he was left alone. Glad he stayed put. I can see a 3 year old wandering off far more then a 7 year old.

Does anybody here know how to find deleted Tweets?

I am asking for a personal reason (teenaged girl drama/bullying) as well as just plain curiosity.

Thanks for asking that. As a mom of a teen, I'd like to know this as well.

Any way mom was not the one up with the kids in the morning due to being ill. Maybe JD let her sleep, said he got up with them. Is it possible Willow was missing during the evening/night. Not bashing mom, I just know what "co-parenting" is like and caring for kids in shifts.

I read at one of the links of the interview with the mother that she got up with them, fed them, then didn't feel well. Put a movie on for them and went back to bed. I remember it because it said she gave them cereal and poptarts :(

I'll see if i can find it.

eta: found it in a google search, but the link gives an error now and there's no cache. Here's the snip that came up on google:

Search for missing Watson girl to resume Monday evening after ...

shelbycountynews.net/search-for-missing-watson-girl-to-resume-monday-e...

... the voice of the mother of missing seven-year-old Willow Long, of Watson, was ... and when Ciara got up Sunday morning she fed the kids cereal and pop tarts ...

Grandfather fears granddaughter abducted

"I know my granddaughter, and she would never willingly leave the yard unless it was with somebody she knew," he said, adding he believes she was lured away from the residence by some sort of acquaintance.

:( :( :(

I wonder if LE was on to the uncle from the beginning?

But De Ryke complained he hasn't been allowed to see his son Justin, Willow's uncle, and was only able to speak to daughter Ciara briefly.

"I believe they are treating family members as suspects, including myself," he said. "I don't care. I don't have anything to hide."

This is a sweet picture of Willow that I haven't seen before. Hope it is okay to post.

1235303_549431031777031_1518700998_n.jpg

Yeah, EMS on the ground pretty much expected this outcome . . . guys, my cousin was one of the 4 who found the body (if that's okay to say). He's the Fire Chief of a small community south of there & a 1st responder for Marion/Clay/Effingham/Fayette Counties. They knew it was not random. They knew it was "close to home". And then the body was found . . .

Autopsy is going on right now

1st degree = premeditation

BBM. Every state is different, but it could also mean murder of a child under 14, a death of a child during the commission of child abuse, the death of a person during the commission of sexual assault or other felony.

Premeditation can occur in two seconds. As in someone could decide that a live witness should be killed and two seconds later kill them. Premeditation is rarely a long thought out plan.

ETA: I am sorry your cousin had to experience what he did.

BBM. Every state is different, but it could also mean murder of a child under 14, a death of a child during the commission of child abuse, the death of a person during the commission of sexual assault or other felony.

Premeditation can occur in two seconds. As in someone could decide that a live witness should be killed and two seconds later kill them. Premeditation is rarely a long thought out plan.

ETA: I am sorry your cousin had to experience what he did.

Here's a link to a law firm website that cites the Illinois statute. First degree includes when you kill a person while "committing, or attempting to commit, a forcible felony other than second degree murder."

http://www.legaldefenderspc.com/practice/murder_manslaughter_homicide.html

From the looks of the you ng community, I see a lot a drug use and satan references. I can see if Justin smoked something that put him in a place where anything anyone said would be deeply personal. He could if really freaked out if Willow said good morning, took it as satan talking to him, and made a horrible decision. Drugs, ignorance, and no goals can lead someone down the drain very quickly. Looks like things need to be addressed up north with our youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73