GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Molly and Heroin are taking over small towns, even more than Meth now.

Yeah and the Molly is killing so many these days due to the substance being tainted or due to overdose :(

I hate to say it, but I am fearing one of two things happened.

1) Sexual abuse that got out of hand. Maybe she started to scream, so he "silenced" her and it went too far.

2) He wanted to play games and she wanted to watch her movie. Maybe he lashed out at her and, again, it went too far.

In either scenario, he killed her in the house and then carried her out the door and disposed of the body. May be why scent dogs didn't pick up her scent outside the house.

**scent dogs and cadaver dogs are two different things.

The cliche "working hard on my life" is very frequently used by recovering addicts.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Excuse me? I don't know whether this is even in recovery, but I definitely take offense to the term "working hard on my life" being referred to as a cliche, "very" often used by recovering addicts. WTF. Working at recovery IS hard work, and requires daily devotion. It is not a cliche. Recovery is a life or death endeavor, so let's not minimize it. Peace.

That said, this guy is a piece of work. Tyler Holder, anyone?

I agree, In the picture with the long hair over his eyes he looks completely wasted JMO and my :twocents:

Hahaha. Respectfully, my daughter looks like this and has a head full of piercings, as do many of her friends. They do look ripped all the time, except all of them are overachievers, in university and in the honors colleges at those universities, and are set to graduate by age 19-20 with Bachelors degrees. That hairstyle is pretty common in that age group and younger and it could just be a hairstyle/look. I must say, when my daughter and I go out, people peg her as a druggie, drop out, etc. Jaws drop when she blows their stereotypes and perceptions out of the water...LOL.

I can see a couple of scenarios, but will post one. The first news reports say mom and daughter had a bit of a fight. Not sure if that is true. But, if Willow and mom argued a bit and mom went to bed, mom might have assumed that is why she left at first. Is it possible the uncle took it upon himself to discipline Willow for sassiness/etc and it went too far?

Sounds feasible. However, he is under suspicion of first degree murder, which implies premeditation/intent, etc. I don't know what to think. :(

this news source did some confirming:

The uncle of the Watson girl presumed to be found dead Monday evening has been arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder.

Effingham County correctional officers confirmed Tuesday that Justin D. De Ryke, 22, of Watson, had been arrested at 5:55 a.m. by Illinois State Police investigators.

De Ryke is the younger brother of Ciara De Ryke, the mother of 7-year-old Willow Long, who was reported missing by her mother Sunday morning.

Jail personnel said no other family members had been arrested in connection with this case.

An initial court appearance is pending. - See more at: http://effinghamdailynews.com/local...ection-with-missing-girl#sthash.QgM4BWmE.dpuf
http://effinghamdailynews.com/local...ncle-arrested-in-connection-with-missing-girl

I just heard on KJ Country 102.3 that an ID has been made...it is Willow. JD will be in court 1 00 tomorrow. Press conference to follow court appearance.

Excuse me? I don't know whether this is even in recovery, but I definitely take offense to the term "working hard on my life" being referred to as a cliche, "very" often used by recovering addicts. WTF. Working at recovery IS hard work, and requires daily devotion. It is not a cliche. Recovery is a life or death endeavor, so let's not minimize it. Peace.

That said, this guy is a piece of work. Tyler Holder, anyone?

The definition of cliche is a statement that is used very frequently/overused. I was not implying that recovery is not hard work.

I know Molly and Heroin are taking over small towns, even more than Meth now.

Not just small towns...black tar heroin is the #1 seller at our high school of 3300.

RIP Willow :(

I think they may need the positive identification to bring the actual, specific murder charges. JMO

I would also think that a LOT of paperwork has to be signed off on and filed. You just can't throw a first degree murder charge at somebody to see if it sticks. My guess would be that the State Attorney General's office along with any local/county LE and Lord knows who else has to be involved at the beginning.

Which community and what references? Do you have a link? Respectfully, IMOO...I really think satanism is a bit much. I don't think smoking some pot would cause one to hallucinate that a child is satan and feel the need to kill said child. IMOO

no, but synthetics might...

(I have no idea if that has anything to do with this case but synthetics are among the few drugs I legit have no qualms about calling them poison. Those of you who have seen me post a lot know that most of the time I say stuff like, "Oh it isn't the drug that is bad, it's the uncertainty about what you are getting" and so on but not synthetics.)

This is so big and Willow was so tiny. He should have protected her, not murdered her. I'm beyond disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste