GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a sad ending.

Willow's Dad had just arrived in town last night. I feel so bad for him, and all the people who cared about this beautiful child. :cry:

So many lives destroyed.
A beautiful child gone forever.

This is one of those "Why?" cases for me.

Wonder if he has a history of sexually abusing Willow and she was becoming a threat?

I think he did something wrong in his life that he forgot about, but remembered in a drug induced flashback. Once your mind goes there, one could hear things other people can't here. It could be possible that he would think a 7 year old would be out to get him. Scary and if course my opinion

For those of us who have experience with drug abusers, we know the look. Looks can be deceiving but it doesn't take long for a clean cut and smart young man to get that glossy eyed, skinny, stoned appearance.

One thing I have learned. People who abuse drugs, and don't stop, end up abusing people in some way or another. And its most always the people closest to them that take the abuse. And it hurts. Physical, emotional, financial, sexual. Whatever type of abuse they deliver, it hurts. Always.

I've been digging into the Uncle's past all morning. He doesn't have ANY arrests for drugs or signs or symbols of drugs on any of his social media- and this guy has a lot of social media.

And, I know what you are thinking- people wouldn't be dumb enough to post drug related things on their social media. But, they are. I have a relative who smokes marijuana. Every single day, she puts something on her facebook with with Bob Marley, a pot leaf, etc. Sometimes, she even posts a photo she took of her bag of weed. She's 22.

The only mention of drugs in relation to JR and CR has been by posters on the facebook pages.. I can't rely on them. They may know JR and CR personally and they may not.

For those of us who have experience with drug abusers, we know the look. Looks can be deceiving but it doesn't take long for a clean cut and smart young man to get that glossy eyed, skinny, stoned appearance.

One thing I have learned. People who abuse drugs, and don't stop, end up abusing people in some way or another. And its most always the people closest to them that take the abuse. And it hurts. Physical, emotional, financial, sexual. Whatever type of abuse they deliver, it hurts. Always.

I thought the look could be from drugs or that look people get when they haven't slept in a few days!

what a beautiful girl---rip darling--justice seems to be coming swiftly at least and bravo to the searchers, volunteers, LE and everyone else who braved the heat to bring her home :( So very sad!

I'm sure this has been answered-----is he the maternal uncle I'm assuming or do we not positively know?!?!?! TIA!

I think its a great argument for legalizing pot and outlawing synthetic pot. The one is no more deleterious than alcohol while the other kills. Because its legal or just becomes illegal after a while then they make a new strain, its killing our kids who don't realize how much worse it is than pot. I would buy pot for kids just to stop them using the synthetic if i could

He doesn't look particularly "emo" in his most recent G+ photo, nor in the mugshot. I'm not in a big rush to blame this on drugs.

I think he did...

so far i'm not seeing this as a sex assault/murder more of a spur of the moment/thrill killing type of thing.

Or him disciplining her for something and it got out of control. Maybe a series of missteps and bad choices down a slippery slope.

At least she was found, that is about the only positive outcome. At least this guy (assuming he is guilty) did not put her in a place where she could never be found. JMO

I believe he sexually molested her and that's the reason he killed her.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member