GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize the Grandpa is just relaying the story from his son right? Why would he not call 911? Maybe because it didn't happen like the murder suspect said it did. Maybe because he freaked out and no one knows how they will react in a situation like that unless they have been in it. Why ask the hard questions to someone who is only the messenger.

Yes, I realize the grandpa is just relaying the story from his son. I'm not asking hard questions directed at the grandpa-- I'm simply stating why I think the story makes no sense . I disagree that no one knows how they would react in a situation like that. If a child is injured in an accident, people don't debate whether they should call 911 or go dump the body elsewhere.

OMG, the mother lied!!! This happened Saturday night!

I am many, many pages behind but isn't this just what the g'pa said while in shock? Did LE give a time of death yet? Not attacking, just trying to catch up.
If its based on g'pas statements, well he just got back into town and is obviously in shock. His statement about 'putting her out of her misery' to me is his way of trying to deny or justify which is all part of the grief process. He also stated on camera something about thanking all the searchers and that "next time I hope there is a better outcome". I don't think he is planning or hoping for a "next time". I think he is in total shock and grief and we should just discount what he has to say at this point. Until LE releases the time is death, or arrests the mom, I don't think we should be jumping to conclusions or bashing her in any way. Jmo

The way I see this is that either the mom is a terrible monster like the brother and has involvement or the story does not add up.

There is no way in hell I would ever cover for my brother about my OWN CHILD if he told me my child was missing or he hurt my child I would straight up tell the cops exactly what happened. I wouldn't make up a story about eating cereal in the morning, feeling ill... etc... no way in hell. If I knew she was hurt I would force him to take me to the body. I don't get this... If you knew your child was hurt or dead you would instantly want to know where wouldn't you??

UGH this makes me so angry and sick. I feel so bad for the family and friends who have to go through this. I can't even imagine how horrible. I'm so sorry poor Willow.

Why do you think she covered for him? The difference in the days it happened is simply he said, she said. And the Brother's confession doesn't necessarily relate to the Saturday date, that is simply the grandpa's story(brother's story) about the accident which may or may not be true.

FWIW, In the video taken of the house taped off shown here I don't see any pile of sticks. Maybe its on the other side of the house that isn't shown?

Hmm.

http://www.illinoishomepage.net/sto...s-in-her-death/d/story/2g-izRVgqkOTslOxmBWMJw

I do NOT believe the stick theory. Not one bit! I will say that tomato stakes are often pointed on one end to make them go into the ground easier. I've seen a horse injured by running into a stack of those, and was stuck in it's chest. I've seen another horse injured by jumping into a gully when a train was coming, and it got a stick stuck in it's neck. BTW, BOTH horses survived, and though have scars, we still ridden years later! BECAUSE A VET WAS CALLED AND THEY WERE TREATED!!!! But again... I DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR STORY!!!

:banghead: Fingers aren't numb yet. :blushing:

Yes, I realize the grandpa is just relaying the story from his son. I'm not asking hard questions directed at the grandpa-- I'm simply stating why I think the story makes no sense . I disagree that no one knows how they would react in a situation like that. If a child is injured in an accident, people don't debate whether they should call 911 or go dump the body elsewhere.

I agree I think the story is bull but not impossible. And I also agree that people know how they "think" they would react in that situation. But that doesn't necessarily mean that is how they will react. There are soldiers that trade to shoot and kill the enemy and then in the line of fire they freeze up. I'm sure there are people who are rough housing is someone and drop them on their head and paralize them could instantly go into shock and panic. Heck there is a movie, I think called Very Bad Day or something where a bachelor party has a stripper and she OD's on coke and then they panic and dispose of the body because they didn't want their wife to know they got a stripper.

We would like to think we know how we respond in some situations but we really don't until/unless they happen.

If the mom was out partying somewhere, I think that it might be known by now. I guess she could have been drinking at a friend's house, and no one would know, but if she was at a tavern, it would be widely known.

Science will tell LE the time of death, the cause of death, when she had last eaten, and if she was raped. Rest in peace, little girl.

Why do you think she covered for him? The difference in the days it happened is simply he said, she said. And the Brother's confession doesn't necessarily relate to the Saturday date, that is simply the grandpa's story(brother's story) about the accident which may or may not be true.

I'm just saying the story doesn't add up. I agree it could be that the story is inaccurate just as easily. I hope it is. There doesn't need to be more sadness in this whole thing.

:facepalm::banghead: How many different ways can one describe what happened?

My daughter is 17, she's been hunting, lived on the farm, and she knows the dying process. YET, if there is ANY chance of the animal surviving without suffering a lifetime, then either the vet is called here, or we take the animal too the vet. Two animals in one week recently due to dog attacks. The sheep died on the operating table. YES the sheep she raised for slaughter. But when you see something injured, you do what needs to be done. And you know what else??? That sheep wasn't eaten, wasn't thrown onto the side of the road, wasn't left at the vet's office....no, it was brought home, buried and flowers planted in it's memory!

Don't tell me a 22yr old didn't know what to do! COME ON! We're talking about a CHILD! I bet I could ask a 5yr old what you do when someone is hurt, and they would say "go to the doctor" or "go get help", etc.

Going to put my fingers back in ice so they'll be numb and I can't type! :blushing:

Oh no you don't!! Go dump that ice down the sink right now---or else! (I love posts with common sense):seeya:

While I was slumming around FB this weekend/week, I noticed one of the other family members has a picture of someone's back, with the word SCARS tattooed on the back. Don't know who's back it is. Maybe that word means something to the family. JMO

As in "emotional scars"?... Hmmm...maybe--I dunno

Willow's pics show/depict an extremely happy child--I honestly do not believe she was molested prior (or ever) to this henious/horrific outcome

I'm just saying the story doesn't add up. I agree it could be that the story is inaccurate just as easily. I hope it is. There doesn't need to be more sadness in this whole thing.

I agree the story doesn't add up. But honestly I think I much rather this be an accident where an Uncle just freaked out than someone more evil and sinister. Every picture of Willow she looks so happy and glowing. Doesn't seem like a child that has had any trauma in her life. Pictures of the younger son though is a different story. He really looks miserable in the few pics of him out. Maybe he was just sick at the time.

Interestingly, the Paternal Uncle (JS) has posted on the "Missing Willow Long" facebook page a picture of a tattoo he is planning to get honouring his Niece. The date he has included on it is 9/8/13 which I assume is the day she officially passed - meaning I think it has occurred on the Sunday and not Saturday night.

Maybe anyway......

So the Uncle gives himself up, so he doesn't lose his sister?

Using this case as an example... the Mom would cover for her brother because her daughter is gone, can't change that. It is messed up thinking, but it is one reason why it happens imo.

..I am so sad about willow.. she seemed like such a vibrant girl. I am positive that she is shining brightly up in Heaven. RIP sweet giirl

Sorry that Paternal Uncle, is the Son's father's brother. No blood relation to Willow and I think he's like 13 years old if we are thinking about the same people. He wouldn't have any info on the actual time of death at all just what his assumption of it is.

:floorlaugh: scary thing is.....i read it just fine!

Reminds me of that thing circulating on the web about how you only need a few certain letters to fully understand a word, or something along those lines...too brainfried and tired to find it now, but marking my post so I can look for it tomorrow.

Using this case as an example... the Mom would cover for her brother because her daughter is gone, can't change that. It is messed up thinking, but it is one reason why it happens imo.

But in that case is mom going to admit to murdering her son to cover up for her brother? Or just cover up in order to try to not have anyone get caught. Because the Uncle isn't covering for her by trying to get her out of it, he would be covering for her by implicating himself.

Sounds like you and Margarita are taking a JOURNEY back to the 80's...

:guitar: :drumroll:

:giggle:

Love these little guys. :)

And since we're talkin about rockin in the 80's, this guy needs to be here too:
:rockon:

Here is a random thought that popped in this crazy head of mine as a possible scenario. Sooo..i have read that Gpa said something along the lines that JD would have been the child he least expected to get into trouble AND I also saw a few posts on here about a rumoured? Party. What if CD (or friends) thought it would be funny to get younger bro JD wasted and either slipped something into his drink or convinced him to take something. . And then he has a bad reaction to the stuff and flips out and kills Willow. In that sort of situating, might not CD feel just as bad for bro as for what happened to Willow? I mean I assume CD loves them both alot and at that point, 1 is beyond helping and so she decides to try to help JD by lying about some of the events and helping him.. CD would be grief stricken I imagine and not thinking very clearly and also feeling very responsible for events due to the fact the she would have been a strong factor in JD being wasted. A scenario like this could account for a random act of violence from a man with no prior violent tendencies and also for why a loving mom might lie about events leading to her child's death. I'm not saying that it would be right to do that but just pointing out a possible scenario I have not seen posted. If it was posted then I apologize. I haven't been able to follow. The threads most of the day.Sorry for any typos.. it is difficult to post from my phone ..I am so sad about willow.. she seemed like suck a vibrant girl. I am positive that she is shining brightly up in Heaven. RIP sweet girl.

ooftah. possible, yes

<respectfully snipped for clarity>

:therethere:

ETA... I am laughing WITH you... Not AT you... :hug:

The "there there" guys and huggers are so cute too. I also love this guy, :seeya: , which always reminds me of Bravo.

Especially love :beagle: too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member