GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds that Ciara's brother is covering for her and taking the fall?

That was my thought at first honestly--was too scared to say it... But she seems nice (young but a good mom)
Every pic I've seen of sweet Willow depicts a happy child--IMO...not that 'haunted/scared' look we've seen before.

But I dunno :shrug:

I do believe this was totally accidental. I know most of you think I'm a nutjob already, but I don't think this was purposeful. ...and a stick going through the soft portion of a child's neck from a fall could definitely travel through to their brain. I'm definitely going to be sick.

We definitely don't all think you're a nutjob! Everyone's opinions and insights are welcomed and appreciated here. You seem like an extremely caring person and we all appreciate that!

And to answer your previous question about how we all stay sane after being on here daily...even though a lot of the things on here can be depressing, it's very therapeutic for us all to discuss the cases (our opinions, emotions, etc.) and lean on one another's shoulder and bounce ideas and theories off of one another in the sad cases like this one. I really encourage you to stay with us & follow other cases! :grouphug:

And, since Gpa wasn't in town, he's going by what son told him. We'll know when we know. I can tell you with the Alanna Gallagher case, we STILL don't know COD so we'll have to see. If he pleads, we may not know.

Same thing with Lyric and Elizabeth, right? COD has not been released?

First degree murder charges are serious business. I am really doubtful about any accidental portion at this point. It depends on the state, I know, but where I live, the charge is almost always an "open" count of murder until they determine what category to proceed with. First degree just sounds so ominous and may have to do with they way she was found (i.e. if she was not clothed) as with the cause of death. JMO

It's just that all the different stories are about as opposite as night and day...nothing makes sense at ALL and it is VERY maddening...maddening because I want Willow's plight to end with EVERYONE involved being held accountable for any action that contributed to her demise.

This is just making me sick. Are all cases like this? Where everyone and their dog has a different story? I don't know how you all stay sane.

People need to just tell the damn truth and stop fibbing or stretching or fabricating or BSing or whatever word(s) you wanna use.

Tooth, yes, many stories are like this. And some end with suicide or plea deals or cases are sealed and you never find out the details of what happened. Ultimately, how do you make sense of a senseless crime or random accident? I drove myself mad the first few cases I followed. Then it was pointed out to me by others, that something like this defies all logic and common sense, so analyzing to make sense of it will drive me nuts. In this case, Willow has been found in a short period of time. She is safe and her plight is over on this plane. It is the living that must deal with the chaos and mess made...Hang in there.

I do believe this was totally accidental. I know most of you think I'm a nutjob already, but I don't think this was purposeful. ...and a stick going through the soft portion of a child's neck from a fall could definitely travel through to their brain. I'm definitely going to be sick.

I respect your opinion but when there's an accident, people call 911----they don't dump a child's body somewhere else unless there's something to hide.

Am wondering if the Long's are in any way related to the Long's in Louisiana, as in Huey Long. There were lots of redheads!

It's just that all the different stories are about as opposite as night and day...nothing makes sense at ALL and it is VERY maddening...maddening because I want Willow's plight to end with EVERYONE involved being held accountable for any action that contributed to her demise.

This is just making me sick. Are all cases like this? Where everyone and their dog has a different story? I don't know how you all stay sane.

People need to just tell the damn truth and stop fibbing or stretching or fabricating or BSing or whatever word(s) you wanna use.

Yes...this is pretty much par for the course. Sorry. :(

It could be YEARS until we know what really happened to Willow. Some of us are waiting patiently for justice in cases that happened a decade ago ...
It's hard, but we persevere

I was asking what would the motivation before the Uncle to cover for the Mom? Someone said maybe the Uncle is covering for the Mom.

Am wondering if the Long's are in any way related to the Long's in Louisiana, as in Huey Long. There were lots of redheads!

Is Long the mom or the dad?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I respect your opinion but when there's an accident, people call 911----they don't dump a child's body somewhere else unless there's something to hide.

Agree. I am thinking it went something like this.... Uncle assaulted Willow and strangled or suffocated her to keep her quiet. Then he dumped her body and perhaps he drove a stick into her to make it look like an accident. jmo

I was asking what would the motivation before the Uncle to cover for the Mom? Someone said maybe the Uncle is covering for the Mom.

the cases i listed there are family members covering for the guilty, so i said ask them, because to us...we can't relate to why someone would do that

I haven't been on this site long enough to know all those references. Since you seem to know the cases I'm asking you what did the families say as the reason they covered for mothers that murdered their children? Or has it not been proven that family members covered for other family members in those cases.

Yes...this is pretty much par for the course. Sorry. :(

It could be YEARS until we know what really happened to Willow. Some of us are waiting patiently for justice in cases that happened a decade ago ...
It's hard, but we persevere

Exactly. And some times we have to settle for semi-closure, meaning, things don't play out in reality like we feel they should justice wise. We change our perceptions on what closure is and move onto the next case. It is bitter-sweet.

no it has not been proven the parent killed them, mostly because these babies haven't been found yet...but family in the house where last seen has defended them so IMO etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak