GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if there is evidence of a stick, it doesn't mean she fell on it. I think that's what he used to stab her in the throat with

Me too, he thought that would kill her and it didn't IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

FOX2now ‏@FOX2now 5m

Justin DeRyke to be charged with 1st degree murder for death of Willow Long. Held on $5 Million bond.
Hiring own attorney #STL

He is hiring his own attorney? Who can afford that? :facepalm:

Searchers happened to get out of car to look in an area not searched yet. Found Willow wrapped in plastic near water.

the court docs have what they think they can prove not just his story. I believe the stick now. What caused him to kill her im baffled at

Have we seen the docs? Aren't they from the hearing? I don't believe the stick story. Want to see Probable cause documents.

They were on their way home to Marion county, saw a suspicious piece of plastic (in?) a body of water....

PC: (talking about volunteers that found Willow) They found a suspicious plastic looking item submerged in a body of water.

Plastic bag in muddy waters found by volunteers that had been turned away from search and decided to stop and look on their own!

I don't think she was....

but it begs the question was she killed at home?? this sounds like a very bloody crime.

Well she was in black plastic and she had to be transported to the dump site one way or another.

How did JD get there?

Maybe she was killed in the yard and JD did a big clean up.

*shrug*

Grand Jury 18th, next court appearance the 19th if he does hire an attorney

PC: Grand Jury is on the 18th and next court appearance is the 19th- (clarification) arraignment could be handed out on the 19th if he does hire an attorney

Oh wow, the searchers who found her were on their way home and just decided to stop there where she was found? Is that what he said? Bless them, omg, what are the odds?

Volunteers showed up to help search, but they were turned away because there was already too many volunteers in the search. These volunteers had come from some distance away, so they went out to search on their own. They saw a suspicious plastic in the water, and Willow's body was discovered.

Wow! :thud: Thank YOU to these searchers!!

I'll have to hear it from the Coroner or DA to believe there was a "stick"!

Me too!!! I'd tend to believe he tried to stab her in the neck with a stick and when that didn't work, he got a knife and stabbed her in the throat. I never did believe any part of the stick story.

Well she was in black plastic and she had to be transported to the dump site one way or another.

How did JD get there?

Maybe she was killed in the yard and JD did a big clean up.

*shrug*

It does sound like it happened Saturday night.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Have we seen the docs? Aren't they from the hearing? I don't believe the stick story. Want to see Probable cause documents.

I imagine we will see them within an hour or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member