GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defendants statements doesn't mean true or false.

Homocide by knife...facts

"...Defendant's statement is she fell in pile of brush...doesn't mean its true, doesn't mean its false..coroner prelim report is they think it was a homicide by knife..."

?: As far a knife...do you have the knife in custody...analysis?
Answer: "No comment".

This websleuths site, I like it, but I feel like if I say what I'm really thinking I'm going to have a billion people jump all over me...not a good feeling.

Thank you to those of you supplying the rest of us with information.

Well you can come sit next to me.I don't care what people think about me or my opinions.;)

I know you don't want to get banned though.

I do think he's a sociopath and he murdered her for pure pleasure.

Sounds to me like the stick was BS... Homicide by KNIFE. (I'm assuming by now someone's already posted the quotes)

No comment on knife... still investigating...

Speechless for the first time ever. OMG.

"defendent's statement is she fell in pile of brush...doesnt mean its true, doesnt mean its false: corononer prelim report is they think it was a homicide by knife..."

as far a sknife...do you have the knife in custody...analysis: no comment

I'd like to know if all of the wounds are knife wounds.

the defendent says he used a knife, autopsy reports indicartes the child was stabbed

Thanks to all providing information from the presser.

Reporter asking about the branch... Speculative responses, facts as we know them defendant said Willow ran out of the house and ran into a pile of brush, we don't know if it is true, it is what the defendant said. Coroner is the fact is homicide by knife. These are just facts, not conclusions, those are made by a jury. Everything outlined is the defendant said this, the coroner said this, we are drawing no conclusions, ongoing investigation, more facts later, as of today's date are the relevant facts that we feel the state can prove. not adding any facts that are kind of speculative and iffy at this time.

As far as the knife is it in custody?

We are not going to comment on this situation. The facts are what we know today. Trying to figure things out.

The defendant said that he used a knife and I believe that the autopsy report indicates that the child was stabbed.

Is there a possibility of additional charges being filed? Yes it is possible, still at initial stage of process

Child was stabbed. Defendant said he used a knife. Additional charges could filed on defendant.

possible additional charges could be filed...still in initial stages...still working hard

"believe we can prove 1dm, outlined in probable cause statement."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members