GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media asking if they plan on pressing charges on Ciara. No answer.

Not addressing whether MOm will be charged!!!

PC: Do you anticipate filing charges against Willow's mother?

That is something we are not going to address. Today was about putting facts together about a case... the facts before you are on that focus, where was Willow and what happened to Willow. Like I said this is still an ongoing investigation

Tons of "no comment" "we won't address that" on the aspect of Ciara.

"the facts before you are on that (probable cause statement)

this is still an ongoing investigation."

My random thoughts:

Were there bloodstains on her night shirt?

Any evidence of the wounds being caused by a stick?

Were the trash bags possibly from Starbucks?

So many questions... poor darling girl :(

Okay, she was found in a "series of plastic garbage bags". What does a "series" mean???

Multiple stab wounds - that indicates that she fought back. It also indicates that he straight up attacked her.

Maybe she did run out the front door and into the woods.....trying to get away from her attacker.

Lord have mercy on that baby girl.

I took it to mean, inside one bag, which was inside another, and maybe so on. (Sorry.)

I am new and I feel this way too. Not one person has welcomed me or aknowleged me. But..I remind myself these are heavy hearted cases and emotions can run high (and rumors!) When a new story (for lack of better word) happens in a new town, I know a lot of new people show up. I am one, as every person posting here was at one time. There is a lot of explaining the rules and learning to agree to disagree. As well as suspicion of who you "really" are(you never know who is here lurking). So I overlook it and throw in my 2cents when I want to, lol I am hoping with post numbers and experience I will earn some friends. =-)

I'm so sorry you have not been welcomed. I'm glad you're here! This is a high emotion case and we all want answers. We didn't mean to skip over you! Maybe you were mistaken for an WS old timer. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well if she had defensive wounds - she didn't fall on any damn stick, and lay there dying as he stabbed her to put her out of her misery. She was probably terrified and screaming... I bet the crime happened out by the river. Total premeditation.

Still trying to get all final stories together. Understand why questions about Mom asked, but not going to get into those stories.

I'm getting annoyed... Is anyone else who is listening annoyed by the non-answers on the mom?

I'm guessing the situation is as I speculated last night. She was probably given immunity from prosecution for obstruction by telling the truth about that morning during the interrogation after Willow was found. No wonder she's left the area as per the grandfather.

MOO

IMHO Willow did not walk out...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

PC: Reporter: Do you understand why we are asking that question? (regarding charges to Ciara)

Said to reporter:I understand why you would ask, I understand you are doing your job, but we are not going to speculate on things we don't know

I thought he might be a sociopath. But now I'm wondering if maybe he's a psychopath. It's almost like he killed her because he thought she was evil or something. And I wonder if there was ever a search of the river. It seems like that would be an obvious place to search. So many bodies are found in water. Thank goodness the four volunteers spotted her.

Thank God he was caught quickly! If not, he could have done this again.

I am new and I feel this way too. Not one person has welcomed me or aknowleged me. But..I remind myself these are heavy hearted cases and emotions can run high (and rumors!) When a new story (for lack of better word) happens in a new town, I know a lot of new people show up. I am one, as every person posting here was at one time. There is a lot of explaining the rules and learning to agree to disagree. As well as suspicion of who you "really" are(you never know who is here lurking). So I overlook it and throw in my 2cents when I want to, lol I am hoping with post numbers and experience I will earn some friends. =-)

Welcome!

I am guilty of not saying "welcome" to new people on a specific thread like this. I'm too busy reading posts that are relevant to the case.

I mainly have 4 cases on here that I am involved with and working on. This one and another one are very active, to it's all I can do to keep up with the reading and do some research.

Sorry about that

Come sit at the newbie table with me. Nobody has thrown me in a trash can or given me a swirly yet!! This case has everyone in a funk, usually the folks here are very welcoming.

Welcome Dogs4me72:seeya:

:welcome5:

Okay, she was found in a "series of plastic garbage bags". What does a "series" mean???

Multiple stab wounds - that indicates that she fought back. It also indicates that he straight up attacked her.

Maybe she did run out the front door and into the woods.....trying to get away from her attacker.

Lord have mercy on that baby girl.

The series of bags got me too. I hope they meant "several" as in 2 or 3 doubled up.

I'm sorry you weren't welcomed. I'm glad you're here. I don't put a lot of stock in people's post counts, but that's just me. I hope you stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann