GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all ties together pretty neatly from his perspective doesn't it?

Semen? Oh, watching *advertiser censored* and masturbating on my own
Scratch on arm? Not defensive wound, no, that's where she pulled on my arm. I'm such a great uncle she wanted to watch a movie with me.
The scratch hurt so I yelled at her, she ran outside because of that, not fleeing an assault, and fell into the sticks. I certainly didn't push her. She got one in the neck, hence the neck wound. I knew she was dying so rather than waste time with help I got my knife, made the neck wound appear like a cut and stabbed her heart to make sure she was dead and not suffering. Not because I knew she would tell what I did.

All pretty neat for him.

My only issue here is that he is pretty bright at least he has gone to university etc. so isn't a taylor holder, and he has confessed to 1st degree murder. Just the act of killing her in a planned way for whatever reason is 1st degree, even if you believe his story.

So he didn't come up with something that could lead to a lesser included, he came up with 1st degree murder. Its why i think there is a lot of truth in his story, if anything he left out sexual assault

Maybe the actual kitty litter box was kept in the bathroom?
Surely this guy can't be that smart in the time period it took to do this, to cover all his bases like this? Unless this was premeditated far longer than what we are being led to believe...and he planned this over time?

Yes, ClaireNC, I read it...and was sick. It is simply awful to contemplate his reasoning, and I do not believe we have heard the truth, yet.

Welcome Examiner! I see you recently joined us.

:welcome:

I think we might be hearing bits of the truth. There is often truths hidden in lies.

I am buying into the idea that mom went out and had a few more than she should have. Not blaming the mom, she might have listened to her brother pass word to her that the children were okay, to lay down, it's okay, etc.

I still wonder about the breakfast remarks because it's clear in the probable cause statement, per JD's own words, Willow had passed way before breakfast Sunday morning.

Yes, breakfast time is very confusing. Some reports say she saw Willow, others just say she made them/gave breakfast

What about the posibility she MADE them breakfast and went back to bed. Mum thinks Willow is still in bed so it's left on the bench. It is made but not given.

and in her sleepy state of mind she probably wouldnt want to check on Willow/get her out of bed for breakfast as lack of sleep and busy young children sometimes don't go too well together.

JMOO

Sick and full of the flu here so I apoligize if I am rambling on

I would like to know why he felt it was important to mention that that was where they dumped the kitty litter.

Because IMO he knows that traces of litter, cat pee or poo will be found on Willow's little body or clothes. It would be interesting to know where the catbox is kept inside the house.

My only issue here is that he is pretty bright at least he has gone to university etc. so isn't a taylor holder, and he has confessed to 1st degree murder. Just the act of killing her in a planned way for whatever reason is 1st degree, even if you believe his story.

So he didn't come up with something that could lead to a lesser included, he came up with 1st degree murder. Its why i think there is a lot of truth in his story, if anything he left out sexual assault

What part sounds truthful? So far, only thing I believe from him is that he was in the home and that he used a knife to kill her. Everything else is speculative

I sincerely hope that they have child therapists questioning every single one of Willow's little friends. I hate even thinking about this, because nothing has been said officially regarding any sexual abuse by JD. But, I still hope they are actively seeking answers from her friends. I'm sure people who are trained in that sort of thing could carefully find out from her friends if JD ever made them uncomfortable or did anything inappropriate, etc. We don't know anything about this community (apart from those of you who may live there), I just hope that town is not full of a bunch of abused little kids because of this [expletive].

Maybe the actual kitty litter box was kept in the bathroom?

Surely this guy can't be that smart in the time period it took to do this, to cover all his bases like this? Unless this was premeditated far longer than what we are being led to believe...and he planned this over time?
JMO but I really believe that there is always a reason for the words that are chosen and said or excluded from being said in situations like this. You were great to catch the "kitty litter" phrase and I am only speculating on why he even mentioned it. Just like the speculation of why he told investigators he was masterbating in the bathroom. I don't think that would be said in normal conversation without major embarrassment from the person admitting it. There is a reason JD included such details in his version of events. JMO but JD has calculated his story to fit what he thinks will be a perfect defense. I trust the professionals and evidence will prove his story to be fabricated.

RIP Willow

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Let's not overlook the fact that this perp even went to work Sunday ... an hour early no less!

has there been ANY indication from LE or in the MSM that rape or sexual assault was a factor in this crime? I have seen lots of speculation here and elsewhere that rape was a motive for her killing.

I know experience with case watching would suggest that as a possible motive for the murder, but is there anything ELSE driving the continued suggestion that Rape was a factor in this one? Or are we just going with the odds on that?

Absolutely. Falling 3'10'' with 40 lbs of weight and a small amount of momentum can be disastrous.

I respectfully disagree. Maybe if she was dropped out of an airplane or if she ran into a stationary sharp branch when running at a fast speed but tripping and falling into some loose branches/twigs wouldn't cause that kind of impalement ---going through her neck and up into her brain. Your hands instictively go out to break your fall when you trip so she didn't have much momentum falling into those branches/twigs. IMO

has there been ANY indication from LE or in the MSM that rape or sexual assault was a factor in this crime? I have seen lots of speculation here and elsewhere that rape was a motive for her killing.

I know experience with case watching would suggest that as a possible motive for the murder, but is there anything ELSE driving the continued suggestion that Rape was a factor in this one? Or are we just going with the odds on that?

The presser today, they wouldn't release that information. When asked if there could be more charges against JD they confirmed that there could be more charges. They said that this is still an open investigation.

Did I read somewhere that they were drinking beer while the search was going on??

TL Have you read the transcripts of the news conference here? I'm not sure what posts here had them but when asked about Sexual assault I've never see a DA answer that question the way he did. He started talking about the qualifications of the pathologist...let me see if I can find those posts transcribing it. There was definitely no denial. One reporter even asked if they had done a rape test.I think they want to take it to the Grand Jury before they release it. Just my opinion

I respectfully disagree. Maybe if she was dropped out of an airplane or if she ran into a stationary sharp branch when running at a fast speed but tripping and falling into some loose branches/twigs wouldn't cause that kind of impalement ---going through her neck and up into her brain. Your hands instictively go out to break your fall when you trip so she didn't have much momentum falling into those branches/twigs. IMO

Viola, and there you would have some cuts on the hands.

The more I am left to sit with the presser information, and the probable cause affidavit, the more I am beginning to see how conniving JD is. So much so, I think he will have his parents believing he is innocent of murder, that it was just a big mistake.

Or I am totally wrong, it was an accident, and slashing a child's throat and stabbing them in the chest 5 times, wrapping them like trash and dumping them the perfect response to said accident.

Going with the odds, it has not been reported anywhere that I have seen...

Here I sit in tears that I can't make go away and it's making for a real messy booger session as well. I guess I am trying my damnedest to make something...anything, just one little scrap of what [expletive] claims happened...true. I have been doing that since it was first announced that he had been arrested. I want so desperately for his story to be true because I do not understand. This is the first, I don't know I guess you would call it a case? that I have tuned into here on this site. Some part of his story has to be true doesn't it? Why...for frack sake WHY the [expletive] would an UNCLE purposefully murder his own flesh and blood. Not only that, but a SEVEN year old little girl who CLEARLY poses absolutely ZERO threat to him??? I don't understand and I am really really really trying to understand how almost all of you are instantaneously saying that everything he ever said was a lie. HOW can that be? I'm honestly and truthfully...I don't understand I don't get it I don't understand at all. I know men get into fights and kill each other on accident when drunk. I know wars happen and nations kill nations. I know car accidents happen and drunk drivers kill other people. I know murders DO occur (I'm extremely sheltered but not that sheltered). I know people kill people for the sake of killing, like people in gangs and such. But an uncle killing his niece??? I DONT get that and I don't understand why and this is really really...really very bad and I don't understand. I don't get how someone that young he is only 20-something, how someone that young can have the ability to make up something SO elaborate and deep and full of a whole scenario and, how he planned all this or didn't plan it or, I don't even know wtf I'm typing right now. I DONT UNDERSTAND I don't get it. Surely something is not right here. Surely something happened he didn't intend to happen? Why would he just kill her for no reason she was such a beautiful and bright and friendly little child by all accounts I have read I just don't GET IT. I don't get it and this isn't fair this isn't fair at all it's not fiar.

Edit - I thought she ran away because mom wouldn't let her watch a movie she wanted to watch or something and instead little brother got to watch a frog movie. I thought perhaps she ran into a black widow spider or a venomous snake and she was hurt somewhere and they would find her but instead she gets her throat slit open and stabbed? SHE was SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't think i'm being flip, but you sound like a Mom. =)
I say that because It's how I feel every time a news story about a 18-24yr old boy committing some heinous crime, I always jump to who failed him. Probably because I am the mom of 2 boys in this range, so I feel for the boy instinctively. But once the facts come out I always realize evil can be everywhere. It doesn't discriminate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member