GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. In the same interview where he stated he had not been allowed to speak to his son yet.

:waitasec:

The confessions information were TV interviews Tuesday afternoon with STL and Champaign stations. The remarks about not getting to speak with his son were in the Tuesday Eff Daily News and that interview would have been conducted sometime Monday evening when he returned home. Just to clarify some timelines for you.

I believe so......and I'm thinking JD's defense attorney will be none to happy about that.

We don't even know who his atty is or if he can afford one or WHO in the area would take it. Chances are some attorney in the area will have to "suck it up" & provide services pro bono - this family has no $$$ & I see no one giving them any for their defense.

While I agree some defense attorneys are scum, go ahead and speculate 'cause not all are. It won't happen in Effingham County with this case -- there will be no Baez

I totally agree, and they documented what wound they felt was the fatal stab. But the fact they also mentioned the probable defense wounds on her hand make me think since they went on to other non fatal wounds, why would they not mention chest wound??? It is just bothering me... IMHO

Yes... This is puzzling...

maybe he added the stabs to the heart report thinking that is how one "puts a person out of his/her misery" more quickly and humanely than slices to the neck...

and maybe the slices to the neck was used as an excuse for him trying to get the invisible stick out of her neck?

Just a thought...

P.S. He is a Puke... JMO

FWIW, the probable cause statement will only state the minimum to file a charge. There are still many details we do not know about yet.

The uncle covering his tracks with his confession seems suspicious to me. What if he's setting up the "beyond a reasonable doubt" scenario -

evidence does not match confession - he's covering for his sister, reasonable doubt on his behalf.

mom's series of events/timeline or comments do not add up - she's covering for her brother, reasonable doubt on her behalf.

People will not want to convict the uncle, if the mom could of had something to do with it, and definitely will not want to convict the mom (not charged with anything now, just a comment - jmo etc.) with all that the uncle has stated.

DNA from both adults found on Willow would not be uncommon, they lived with her (semen would be, but he gave an excuse) - I hope the evidence the police has points 100% directly to the perp, no reasonable doubt what-so-ever! No chance of it could be either or, so you can't convict type trial.

Poor Willow, R.I.P. - Bless all who have been touched by this tragedy.

It does seem incredibly shallow, really, for the mother to lie about this detail to make herself sound like a more respectable mother. Really shallow.

But in the end, it didn't make a difference to Willow. Her self-serving lie didn't change Willow's fate.

The problem is, by lying she is allowing a crime to go potentially unpunished. And the crime is against her child, which is 1000x worse. It allows the possibility that a child murderer would go free. It doesn't change what happened to Willow, but it had the possibility to change what justice Willow would get.

Yes... This is puzzling...

maybe he added the stabs to the heart report thinking that is how one "puts a person out of his/her misery" more quickly and humanely?

Just a thought...

P.S. He is a Puke... JMO

Yeah, he created a "humane" lie involving a knife. (Grrrrrrrr.)

Hmm...I wonder why.. I thought he was with his bio dad.

I wonder if it is still considered DCFS custody. I had my nephews for a few months but they were still considered to be in DCF custody.

IMO as far as the 3rd crime scene we already have 3, the home, the 1997 white Pontiac Montana van and the discovery of her body location.
I think there is a possibility that the location by the brush pile did not have the blood evidence of her being killed there. We might have a 4th crime scene.

Hmm...I wonder why.. I thought he was with his bio dad.

Sad. Where is this little guy's father and other set of grandparents?

I'm confused, too... He was with his biological dad the night before last, according to his (CONFIRMED ID) uncle (His father's brother). I don't know if this news article is "behind," or if the boy was only with his biological dad for a while before returning to his mother, or if CPS took him from his biological dad... I'm curious to know, though.

I'm confused, too... He was with his biological dad the night before last, according to his (CONFIRMED ID) uncle (His father's brother). I don't know if this news article is "behind," or if the boy was only with his biological dad for a while before returning to his mother, or if CPS took him from his biological dad... I'm curious to know, though.

As a poster stated earlier, this situation might be that CPS has assigned NG to stay with his dad's family and not return to his mom's home (CPS removed him from his mom's custody.)

Don't see any local attorneys touching this case. Not at least defending the Uncle - Mother - or Grandfather. Now I believe the Brother will need to be represented for the sake of guardian issues CASA and I would believe a local attorney will step up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member