GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

Or worse...he may have been dragged along with the uncle for the body dumping. Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer) took his young son with him on at least two occasions when he killed and/or "buried" his victims.

I sure hope that that didn't happen, but, chances are that he may know something. It may take weeks of folks gently working with him to bring it out, and they don't want family members in a position to contaminate his memories.

I very much think that the mom's initial story had an effect on this.
I think her account of what went on that morning came from her brothers mouth and she parroted it to LE and IMO he left for his job early so he was not there when LE arrived. I think she and her father both knew that he is slightly off, to say the least. If LE had questioned him from the get go IMO he would have broke, confessed and led them to her body.

I definitely think it had a direct effect on the investigation process, but obviously not for poor Willow's fate :(
I have the suspicion that there will be a separate arrest for obstruction of justice and lying to law enforcement.

JMO :seeya:

I definitely think it had a direct effect on the investigation process, but obviously not for poor Willow's fate :(
I have the suspicion that there will be a separate arrest for obstruction of justice and lying to law enforcement.

Yes, I was referring to all the search efforts. Absolutely nothing to do with her fate, she was already gone.
Obstruction of justice and lying to LE for sure.

So if the actual killing took place at a different location, other than the yard, then he had to transport a living child to that location, have a knife with him, trash bags and duct tape. Or killed her at the other location and came back to the house for the trash bags and duct tape.
I really hope they can get the truth out of this .

You pose some intriguing thoughts with your post. I actually don't have an opinion on this yet because it's very hard to imagine an uncle planning to kill his little niece when he's suppose to be babysitting. Taking along equipment to another location with that evil intention in mind gives me chills and I shudder at the thought, but he apparently did dispose of her quite quickly and undetected.

Might even see child endangerment charges.

How are you all getting info on this so quickly? I am in google and I hit refresh all the time, but I'm getting news here faster than Google? Where are y'all looking?

There was NO need for this living child to be put "out of her misery." Many people have survived an impalement by receiving immediate help. A call to 911 would have given this child a chance at survival...If she had been impaled and someone cared to make that call.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...redible-injuries/story-fneuz9ev-1226689597485

From reading the information released yesterday at the Press Conference I don't think there is any reference to a puncture type would or the stabbings to the heart as JD confessed to.

How are you all getting info on this so quickly? I am in google and I hit refresh all the time, but I'm getting news here faster than Google? Where are y'all looking?

I monitor twitter but still other posters beat me to it more often than not. I think some have magical powers or something :D

The fact that they got him, right away, is great.

Finding Willow, helps this investigation. Believe me Willow will have Justice. Outstanding work on LEs part. They must have enough evidence, probably holding back so much. Maybe in time we will hear more, maybe not.

I bet we will. LE was silent in re: Alanna Gallagar, then: BOOM. (whoa- no pun intended, I swear... ) :floorlaugh: Loads of info released. Not enough to satisfy my nosy self, but they have things wrapped up quite nicely at this point.

From reading the information released yesterday at the Press Conference I don't think there is any reference to a puncture type would or the stabbings to the heart as JD confessed to.

I haven't found any such reference either. I do think that a good prosecutor would tear up the "impalement" story very quickly. Many people have survived this type of injury, but they would have no chance if they were put out of their misery....What a stupid story that murderer came up with!

One of the many things I love about WS is that the news is always posted here first. I automatically go to WS first whenever I hear about a crime. The posters here are many and they are good at finding the information. We are lucky in Willow's threads to have so many locals and near-locals posting, too. Locals always know the sites to check in their area.

I haven't read the entire thread but does LE believe the "impaled" story even?

I haven't seen any reference that LE believed such a ridiculous story. I was just trying to show that that type of injury might be and has been survivable when help is called.

I always come to WS before any news station/site. Way easy. People here have super posting power.

I hope the little boy is ok after all this. Hopefully he is with his father or grandparents. It would be awful for him to have to be with strangers.

The fact that he is 3 works in his favor to some extent. I am really hoping later in life he doesn't remember anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717