GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also confessed to stabbing her in the heart about 5 times, and none of that was stated via autopsy findings...so why admit to something you didn't do unless there's a weird reason? I don't know about an insanity plea...I don't think he has a chance of getting that.

However, as far as we know, shortly after Willow's body was found is when he was placed in custody and confessed to the authorities. Placed in custody is not equal to arrest. Arrest was reported as being done after his confession.

If he made that confession prior to an arrest and wasn't read his rights, can't everything he said be thrown out? :( I hope not, but that's what I'm worried about. If he wasn't read his stupid rights (sorry)...I thought it could be thrown out. I'm a noob so maybe this isn't true.

No...it will be ok. Don't worry about things like that. LE knows what they are doing.

Apparently their are supposed to be photo's of her laughing etc.....:banghead:

I'm yet to see them.

Rumours are rife. I can't even look at Willow's facebook pages anymore, you know - the one's that were set up to honour and remember Willow. What a joke that is. They are an absolute disgrace!

Which is pretty typical in every case unfortunately. That's why I stay away from SM. To many rumors.

I have nothing to wear to a funeral. So I just don't go.
If one was occurring that I had no choice but to attend, I would have to go shopping first. :twocents:

I just had to do this!
Swollen cheeks burned from
12 hours straight of salty
tears! I was a sight. I had to explain to the saleslady why I looked so horrific! :what:

Now I have funeral wear and I will never wait until the last moment again!!!
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I think everyone grieves differently (to be fair). It is possible she was in denial (might be still), as the alleged outing was so soon after Willow had been found. I don't think it's fair to judge her or question her daily activities (at this time). I don't have any kids but my father died, and I really didn't change anything I normally did for a couple of weeks - then it hit me.

The outing is reported by an untrusted media source. The pictures shown are from such a distance that it isn't even clear the person is in fact, CD...could be completely contrived (no reputable MSM has reported it).

When it comes to her lying, though...I hope she gets what she deserves for the line of BS she fed to everyone.

RumorControl_zps0ec92aeb.jpg

thtimeout5w2g_zps1626a4f6.gif

Oh-oh, how long do we have to sit in the chair?

We could maybe discuss what is appropriate funeral wear. In the movies there's always a woman with a big hat and a veil. I don't know if I could pull that off. I'm petite and it might look like a sombrero.

Oh-oh, how long do we have to sit in the chair?

We could maybe discuss what is appropriate funeral wear. In the movies there's always a woman with a big hat and a veil. I don't know if I could pull that off. I'm petite and it might look like a sombrero.

LMBO! :D
That is the black widow! (Usually) lol

My advice is - Don't wear slender heels if it is going to be on grass.

My advice is - Don't wear slender heels if it is going to be on grass.

I wore flip flops. - I know but 6 hours in heels ( at the viewing) when you haven't worn them in 10 years causes really painful swollen feet!
I did apologize to my family!

I have nothing to wear to a funeral. So I just don't go.
If one was occurring that I had no choice but to attend, I would have to go shopping first. :twocents:

I have nothing to wear to even go to Walmart

Lol... But actually kinda not...:yikes:

ahh...worw or would?

But don't your heels poke into the ground and start sinking down? I think this happened to me once.

Navy Blue seems like a nice color for funeral wear.

I made a meatloaf and it's time to taste how it turned out. :wave:

May I get out of the chair now, bessie?

I can only speculate that mother and grandparents were at odds over mother's lax attitude toward parenting. (Think Casey Anthony) The grandmother says CD had no plans to go out, which makes me think that was a promise she made to her parents. But, perhaps friends called to invite her out, and when her brother "offered" to watch the kids, she reneged on her promise.

Nothing suggests that she was not supposed to leave the children with the brother, specifically. If my scenario is correct, she was supposed to behave like a responsible parent, and stay home and take care of her children, herself.

Jumping off this as a strong possibility. I'm also going to share an idea I've been mulling over the last day or two. Now, I know what the rumours are saying about CD, but I'm choosing to ignore them. Let's say CD goes out knowing she promised her parents she wouldn't go out "partying" anymore. JD says "sure, I'll watch the kids" and does what he does. :( CD comes home early Sunday morning, like 8 or so, asks JD how the kids were, he says fine, she goes off to bed, because she's been up all night and she can trust her brother right? If he says they are fine all is good. When she wakes up about ten thirty and realizes that Willow is gone, she wants to call the police right away, but JD tells her that everyone will find out that she was out drinking and Mom and Dad will kick her out the house, blah blah, then he says he last saw Willow watching Princess and the Frog at such and such a time, what he gave her for breakfast etc. CD tells police that she did all that, thinking that Willow has probably just wandered off somewhere and will be home soon and no one will be any wiser about the little white lie she told.

Just an idea. :twocents:

My other theory is that JD threatened to hurt little N if she didn't cover for him and then when she had chance it was her that called protective services to get him out the house.

I understand flip flops totally. Painful swollen feet deserve comfort.

No clothes to go to Wally World sounds like a good theme for a country song.

Meatloaf now. :giggle:

Got a great picture of my kids that day.
Kinda weird in a cemetery but as they get older they are only together at weddings and funerals.
The smiles are a little forced uploadfromtaptalk1379130474889.jpg

I can't imagine losing one of them.
My heart breaks for Willow's family. :(

Got a great picture of my kids that day.
Kinda weird in a cemetery but as they get older they are only together at weddings and funerals.
The smiles are a little forced View attachment 37305

I can't imagine losing one of them.
My heart breaks for Willow's family. :(

They are beautiful! Good job mama gngr!

Does it really work like this? Are we really in time out? If so, this is the best forum ever. (I have nothing to add to the discussion. I'm camping with my kids and haven't caught up. Now everyone else is sleeping and I came back to a timeout!)

I wish mom would make some kind of statement to clear up alot of questions that the whole community probably has. She probably didnt realize Willow was missing because she may have just gotten home or else very late and went right to bed. When she got up and discovered her missing she would have started drilling her brother about where Willow was. I wonder at what time did she know her brother did something or suspected maybe he did? Siblings usually can read each other pretty good and she surely could tell he was acting different or keeping something from her?

Does it really work like this? Are we really in time out? If so, this is the best forum ever. (I have nothing to add to the discussion. I'm camping with my kids and haven't caught up. Now everyone else is sleeping and I came back to a timeout!)

Nah. Time outs are given to individual posters.
If a thread gets out of hand it will simply be locked while mods clean it up. :seeya:

(Or locked FOREVER if we are really bad. But we aren't going to be really bad, now are we!) :snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr