GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the video of the beautiful vigil for Willow shows just how much the community does care. But oh my, seeing the children's faces as they have to deal with this is like watching a bit of innocence die right before your eyes. Each one of those children at the vigil has been traumatized by what happened. We need to stop this from happening over and over, please, we need to find a way.

Hundreds, including father, gather to honor Willow Long at candlelight vigil
http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/397435/3/Willow-Longs-father-remembers-daughter-at-vigil

"This is all for her, there is nothing else, but Willow, and I ask that every single one of you never ever forget my daughter," Willow's father told mourners."

was any of the "family" Willow lived with there?

As far as I know, Willow's Mother was not there. (don't think Willow's father had a close relationship with the mother anymore, but that's hearsay.) I don't know about the Grandparents attending, but they have to stay strong to get through the funeral services tomorrow, and then a private burial service on Monday.

Thanks Krimekat, I didn't realise that and so I apologise.

One thing I've noticed with people in cases where they were crying without tears and pretending to cry, they cover their faces to disguise the fact there are no tears. Debbie did not do that. She sat and talked about her grand-daughter and sobbed, and ok there were no tears but she never made out that there were.

no tears ?

Yes, no tears. That happed to me quite frequently shortly after I lost my son. My face would contort as if I were crying, my heart would break, but no tears. It was strange, but it happened.

Have you read the last page?

in my opinion this is all bunk & sensationalism ! I don't believe JD or CD accounts of Saturday afternoon to Sunday evening. Grandparents were not even there (?) & anything they say is just hearsay.

Yes my friend you are...when that happened..your observance...where was your heart?I cant go no further or else..

My heart was where it always is .... I'm a very emotional person, but I'm also very analytical ... and I tend to observe things often.

I'm not sure what the 'or else' is suppose to mean, we all have a right to observing and discussing things here.

I understand how many feel about the interview, but I just happen to watch things with both my heart and my head.

Didn't watch the grandma video, but I get pretty mad when folks gang up on defendants' families. I know, I know, it is not very popular, but it is how I feel and have always made it known. Until LE tells me otherwise, there is ONE suspect under arrest. The rest of the family are victims to me. Peace.

in my opinion this is all bunk & sensationalism ! I don't believe JD or CD accounts of Saturday afternoon to Sunday evening. Grandparents were not even there (?) & anything they say is just hearsay.

Indeed, but it doesn't take an expert in grief to see that the grand mother was broken. She was completely torn to pieces in that TV appearance. Grief is a weird thing. Crying without tears happens. A complete total lack of emotion from her would set alarm bells ringing for me.

SNIPPED for space

ETA: If you were truly emotionally effected by this case, you would have empathy for the rest of the family. You wouldn't treat the house as some tourist attraction.

respectfully, how many people drove by Caylee's death swamp or the Anthony's house? Heck, they STILL are . . . I think some people are driving in Watson to see what else ISP is doing - when tornadoes pass through this area, we get in our trucks & look at damage once the storm passes through.

I was wondering why JVM and NG have not covered this case. I thought maybe I was missing something, but I guess not.

why would they? it's pretty much cut & dried who committed the crime. And there's no $$$ to make out of it. Again, there will be no Baez to save this guy from a life behind bars.

My heart was where it always is .... I'm a very emotional person, but I'm also very analytical ... and I tend to observe things often.

I'm not sure what the 'or else' is suppose to mean, we all have a right to observing and discussing things here.

I understand how many feel about the interview, but I just happen to watch things with both my heart and my head.

Nothing more than I don't want to get banned...like I said this hit home..the grandma didn't wake up and ask for this..I don't know if I could talk even..thats all.

About the DCFS call - I wondered if it could've been a member of the community who had suspicions about Willow's disappearance, but who didn't want to make themselves known to police for whatever reason, and figured that might be a way to draw officials attention to the family.

Also could've been LE I'm sure, but then I wonder whether they would use a hotline?

Maybe someone who had been with mom and knew there were holes in the story.

I am not sure how to feel about them taking the little boy into foster care. In one way, I wish they would have let the grandparents keep the little boy and let mom find another place to live. Or maybe, they are convinced he saw something or being in that house would be traumatic for him. The grandmother just is shattered. I can't imagine what she is going through just from the mother/grandmother standpoint. Its horrifying.

Kelly

This is a small community & they know more about that "family" & what happened . . . I support the community & whatever feelings they are having. We're not getting the entire picture in MSM world.

IMHO

Makes you wonder, doesn't it. There certainly was tremendous support for little Willow as evidenced by the number of people from that community who went out to search in the blazing heat and the generous donations made to cover her funeral.

What's "HS"?

Maybe grandma and grandpa feel like they aren't welcome seeing as it's their son locked up for the murder?

Just stopped in to say I was thinking about Willow and those who love her... :heartbeat:

It isn't that people didn't notice the lack of tears, I know I did. I also know the pain of crying so much that you have no tears left and you look just like the Gma did in that interview. jmo

I do find it disturbing that people are attacking the family... including Willow's Dad and his family!

So, grandma called the country radio station to request an interview? Can someone make sense of this?
:dunno:
The interviewer Greg made that very clear in the video.
She should be allowed to say what she feels like she needs to.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

So, grandma called the country radio station to request an interview? Can someone make sense of this?

Yeah, she wanted people to know that donations in Willow's memory were not going to pay for her son's representation in court, that any donations will go to the organisations that helped to search for her grand-daughter and to express her hurt at people slinging low blows at the family (including Willow's dad) at the time they are grieving. Doesn't seem too hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420