GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: I just read this thread...wow...and still no justice for Alexus--after years....! Thank you...this will make case # 24 I'm following now... :sigh:

well, OT but at least the mother was finally arrested. There's another "murder" which LE is not focusing on: check out Justice for Molly

sorry for being off topic but weird stuff happens in rural southern IL with little media coverage

It sounds (to me) that grandma was the mother in this household, and mother to Willow (just not in the biological sense). I truly believe the reason she was not shedding tears while crying is due to not being capable of it. If you look at the scientific aspect, tears are triggered by a psychological response. Studies have shown (do some research on Max Hamilton) that it is possible for a person to be so depressed and emotionally defeated that they literally lose the psychological ability to trigger tears. In such a state, they go beyond mere crying and straight into flat nothingness (with regard to tear duct activity).

I don't even know why the lack of tears is a discussion at this point, but...the above explanation is what I believe is taking place with the grandma. She has gone through Devastation Alley, rounded Catastrophe Corner and has entered into Hell Street. There's just nothing left...absolutely nothing.

With regard to why she is the one who called a country radio station for an interview...perhaps she is a country music radio listener (she and gramps are both over the road, long haul, truck drivers) and somehow that radio station brings her comfort, so she was more comfortable with them (answering Graush).

The interview with grandma was released via MSM and therefore I'm referring to the interview only - not sleuthing either of them. I think they are innocent of any wrongdoing, personally.

I agree with you. The whole set up of the interview was bad. The fact the news crew used that pile as the background behind the grandmother and made sure it was always in sight during the interview. They wanted to arouse peoples curiosity if that was the same stick pile.

JMO

That was a pile of raked up sticks and twigs....doubtful that's what JD was referring to. Our brush piles are close to 6 feet high and near that in diameter...and have large diameter sticks and big branches. I don't want to think the news people were being rude--it's a rural property, they prolly had piles everywhere...I know I do (big and small)

ETA: can I become a verified brush pile expert? :)

I don't believe a damn thing he says either..does that make a difference on the grandmas shattered world?

since you quoted my post, I'll opine . . .

No, lies Willow's mom & uncle told have little to do with how Gramma feels. Willow was Gramma's world! We heard that from her neighbor/best friend in an earlier interview. I just don't understand why the gpa or gma would want to give interviews - IMHO they're not good at it. It's not the manner in which I would grieve but whatever it takes to heal the hole in the heart. Not going to the memorial that the community supported is very telling MOO & they'll be moving out of Watson soon enough.

To know your child who lived under your roof brutally murdered your grandchild/his niece -cannot even imagine!

What's "HS"?

Maybe grandma and grandpa feel like they aren't welcome seeing as it's their son locked up for the murder?

High School - it's where the funeral is taking place 'cause they know the community will show up for Willow.

Maybe that's how THEY feel but the out pouring of community support should show them otherwise IMHO (they were not even home when this occurred, were they ?)

Let me explain me..I don't judge...I cant ...to many things have happened in my life that I would of never dreamed of...I feel as though we are all very close to some of this stuff..Im sorry I let my feelings go...I do feel better..peace..really.

Let me explain me..I don't judge...I cant ...to many things have happened in my life that I would of never dreamed of...I feel as though we are all very close to some of this stuff..Im sorry I let my feelings go...I do feel better..peace..really.

Hugs!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

WAND 17
Decatur, IL
http://www.wandtv.com/story/23428942/willow-longs-grand
NBC

Oh boy.....

"When they left, Willow and her brother, 3, were at the family's home watching Disney movies with their mother, who later left the kids at home with Justin."
(if this is correct, this would explain CD's Froggy story)

"I'm going to set the record straight for that night," said Debbie. "She [Willow's mother] wasn't even going to go out."

According to the mother, Justin offered to stay home with the kids while they slept.
"

WAND 17
Decatur, IL
NBC

Oh boy.....

"When they left, Willow and her brother, 3, were at the family's home watching Disney movies with their mother, who later left the kids at home with Justin."

"I'm going to set the record straight for that night," said Debbie. "She [Willow's mother] wasn't even going to go out."

According to the mother, Justin offered to stay home with the kids while they slept.
"

She went to help a friend?

OK, so this is going to be a strange post. But I'm not one to hold back...

Something traumatic happened to me when my wee one was several months old. For several hours, I was unable to nurse him- my milk simply wouldn't let down.

Tears from grandma or not, her devastation is obvious. All I could think while watching that clip, was that I hope someone will give her a xanax...

WAND 17
Decatur, IL
NBC

Oh boy.....

"

I wish someone would clear up the Sunday morning questions!

Help a friend? Cry over a beer, maybe? IDK, I only ever go out w/ a friend every few months for a drink, and we boohoo to each other about all our problems! Then we are good for a few months...

She went to help a friend?

Exactly

So ..first she was feeding them brekky and observing them watch a movie Sunday morning.

Then...she was at a bar and came over after midnight Saturday/wee Sunday hours

Now...she left to help a friend.

Maybe the friend that needed help was at the bar.

....or maybe the friend was chasing the frog.

Nothing CD says, regardless of who we are hearing it from, is able to be believed at this point, sorry.

WAND 17
Decatur, IL
NBC

Oh boy.....

"

All I can say is this is not cool.
This sounds like teenagers waiting for the parents to go out of town to let loose.
Was this something that they did routinely when mom and pop were on the road?
IMO CD is not at home avoiding her mother. - for lying to her too.

- sitting on hands ...

"We had no idea that maybe our son had some problems," Debbie said. "We are asking ourselves over and over, 'Were there any signs we missed? Was there something we didn't know?'"

Some problems...he has ALL the problems
"It's like, why? Why do people kill innocent kids? Why do people destroy each other's families? I don't know."

She is still in denial. Not people, Justin. If you can't give some possibilities, nobody can.

This sounds like teenagers waiting for the parents to go out of town to let loose.

- sitting on hands ...

I've felt all along that CD lied because she knew her parents would be angry with her for staying out all night and not checking on the children. If Justin offered to stay with the kids, well, that sounds ominous to me.

- sitting on hands ...

Yes, the mom definitely hasn't shared the truth I don't think.

Grandma is either one of those people that believes anything her children tell her (that's not a knock on people who do, its an observation) or is unable to process all the possibilities and likely realities.

Kelly

I've felt all along that CD lied because she knew her parents would be angry with her for staying out all night and not checking on the children. If Justin offered to stay with the kids, well, that sounds ominous to me.

To this I have to ask...
She is 26?
Leaves the children in the care of a family member.
Why did she need to lie?

There is nothing wrong with this scenario.
Or is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads