Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evan Bruno is a very good/expensive attorney. He formerly represented Lindsay Johnson, a U of I student who suffocated her newborn son, and had Johnson 1st degree murder charges reduced to “reckless endangerment of a child” pleading out to a class 3 felony for a 10 year sentence.

[video=twitter;881928505252032512]https://twitter.com/WCIA3Kaitlyn/status/881928505252032512[/video]

[video=twitter;881928825533321223]https://twitter.com/WCIA3Kaitlyn/status/881928825533321223[/video]

Has there been any reports of searches going on or plan to happen for Yingying? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That seems to be the question on a lot of people's minds today. I think there is a very good reason the FBI has not released anymore information about YingYing's whereabouts or made a push for searches, perhaps they even have something definitive. It took them weeks to announce that they were on BC's tail this whole time, perhaps they already have a body, or at the very least, enough information to make them 100% certain.

The FBI has refused to comment when asked about where Yingying's body might be. I hope and assume they are actively trying to find her, but they won't say.

Personally, I hope they have been searching the landfills in the area.
I was thinking landfills too they might not want to cause more heartache to the family by turning that into a sound bite.

Another thing I'm not clear on, for those who've investigated the fetish site: are these all fantasies about abduction, domination, BDSM, role-playing, etc. that sort of thing, or do they include "fantasies" and methods of murder!?

Another thing I'm not clear on, for those who've investigated the fetish site: are these all fantasies about abduction, domination, BDSM, role-playing, etc. that sort of thing, or do they include "fantasies" and methods of murder!?

I did NOT come away with the feeling that people were literally planning crimes there. In fact, there was a good amount of emphasis on disclosure, consent, and the keyword "fantasy".
A distasteful topic, imo, but not a criminal enterprise.

There are different groups hosted there for different interests, kinda set up like Facebook.

[video=twitter;881935170949062659]https://twitter.com/CNN/status/881935170949062659[/video]

Im curious to know too if anyone knows, if the website is only about sexual fetishes and fantasies or also let's say a murder or kidnapping that has nothing to do with sex.

Quoting you because I thought it was relevant. It's one thing to fantasize and research that fantasy. It's a whole nother thing to commit murder.

I don't think he really planned this. At least, not well. He likely had to (pardon my language) "shut her up" once she was panicking. To,go from a fantasy to murder seems like such a leap to me. Ofc with an ingrained hatred for women...Maybe it's not a leap.

Do we think the "roommate" will collect the monetary reward?

Is it possible LE will offer a plea deal in return for him showing where the body is?

#findyingying

Im curious to know too if anyone knows, if the website is only about sexual fetishes and fantasies or also let's say a murder or kidnapping that has nothing to do with sex.

It is sex based, imo, although I suppose everyone's definition of sexual fantasy fulfillment will be unique. A common co-fantasy in the group was rape. Interestingly, the majority of posts that I saw were expressions of wanted to be the abductee, not the abductor.

Quoting you because I thought it was relevant. It's one thing to fantasize and research that fantasy. It's a whole nother thing to commit murder.

I don't think he really planned this. At least, not well. He likely had to (pardon my language) "shut her up" once she was panicking. To,go from a fantasy to murder seems like such a leap to me. Ofc with an ingrained hatred for women...Maybe it's not a leap.

well, let me just take my original question one step further... IF the site includes fantasies about murder, then can I assume it also includes fantasies of how one might dispose of a body?

well, let me just take my original question one step further... IF the site includes fantasies about murder, then can I assume it also includes fantasies of how one might dispose of a body?

I saw zero references to murder fantasies there, although I did not search for that specifically. Also no references to body disposal that I saw in the groups I visited.

I'm not very tech savvy so I apologise in advance for posting the entire video from the local news last night, but I've been unable to locate just the clip anywhere else. http://www.wandtv.com/clip/13460219/wand-news-at-10pm-7022017 The first story is about a local shooting, but immediately following (around 40 seconds) is a video of BC walking at the rally for YingYing and the way he glances at the camera sent chills up my spine. Now it has me wondering.... IMO if he's got the kahuna's to attend this event, whose to say that's not YingYing's backpack he's carrying?

Good question... and for those who have been poking around this site , is there private messaging or " a basement" area such as WS has that has video capabilities or different more in depth discussions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member