Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not very tech savvy so I apologise in advance for posting the entire video from the local news last night, but I've been unable to locate just the clip anywhere else. http://www.wandtv.com/clip/13460219/wand-news-at-10pm-7022017 The first story is about a local shooting, but immediately following (around 40 seconds) is a video of BC walking at the rally for YingYing and the way he glances at the camera sent chills up my spine. Now it has me wondering.... IMO if he's got the kahuna's to attend this event, whose to say that's not YingYing's backpack he's carrying?

The look on his face is definitely creepy and the color, zipper pull and top handle do match her backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;881943227607199744]https://twitter.com/WBEZ/status/881943227607199744[/video]

Another thing I'm not clear on, for those who've investigated the fetish site: are these all fantasies about abduction, domination, BDSM, role-playing, etc. that sort of thing, or do they include "fantasies" and methods of murder!?

No. Fetlife has groups for looking at feet, cuddling, tickling as well. this site has the methods of committing murder to be honest.

Im curious to know too if anyone knows, if the website is only about sexual fetishes and fantasies or also let's say a murder or kidnapping that has nothing to do with sex.
It is purely a fetish site..... hence, FETlife. BDSM is considered to be a whole lifestyle to many. This site is for consenting adults and the main focus is taboo/fantasy/lifestyle/fetish - NOT unrelated criminal activity. That is actually heavily frowned upon in the community. Everything revolves around respect for partners and consent.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

New guy here ,New to this site bee
n reading and interested in True Crime stuff for a long time. For those of you who are questioning his ability to get her into his apt with no one noting, I present the case of one Theodore Robert Bundy. He did it multiple time, plus he also did it on one instance twice ,at the same location in the same day on a holiday weekend. He does not look right to fit the profile. That is why you get a ton of people around the perp when they get caught exclaiming how they could not have done it.
Also,Ill is a two party consent law state when it comes to recorded conversations. I used to work at a brokerage firm and our lines had to have a constant beep every 30 sec to let the person on the other end know they where being recorded.
I also think the reason this is a Federal case is the internet connection. The whole crossing state lines things. feds might be running a test case on this one trying to grab jurisdiction.
Plus,I know there are some UICU grads on here so they can back me up. A lot of you are thinking in a urban mentality here. Champagne-Urbana is an isolated semi urban area in the middle of farm country. Pull it up on google maps and slowly pull back.all that green is fame lands.Contrary to popular belief it is not all smooth even land. lots of caves and small hills.
Plus,you all have missed one important clue that I in one search found, the Astra has a built in GPS. The reason why things are taking so long is they are retrieving the data and probably matching it with cell phone telemitry. It is not as easy as they show on CSI if it was true to life each season would be one case.

I'm not very tech savvy so I apologise in advance for posting the entire video from the local news last night, but I've been unable to locate just the clip anywhere else. http://www.wandtv.com/clip/13460219/wand-news-at-10pm-7022017 The first story is about a local shooting, but immediately following (around 40 seconds) is a video of BC walking at the rally for YingYing and the way he glances at the camera sent chills up my spine. Now it has me wondering.... IMO if he's got the kahuna's to attend this event, whose to say that's not YingYing's backpack he's carrying?

I had the same thought about the backpack, but comparing the backpack he has with the one in her missing person flyer, they don't appear to be the same.

Is it possible LE will offer a plea deal in return for him showing where the body is?

#findyingying

They might. It could depend on lots of things like how much info they have, how little turns up during search and of course, her family 'S wishes.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

great find!
very creepy

I noticed that BC has a SM friend who shares Yingying's last name - makes me wonder about the theory mentioned many times that he may have made himself seem so "safe". Playing up his role in the university, making small talk about possible mutual acquaintes, etc. I realize it's a common last name, but it instantly made me picture how he could have baited her into the vehicle.

Hi captcanuckchuck! Good post, however I know some people on here have previously mentioned that Astras have OnStar.

Lurker coming out of hiding to register and clarify some thoughts re: fetlife.

I used to be a member years ago before entering into a monogamous relationship. It's a fetish site and runs the gamut from the more "vanilla" activities (spanking, foot fetish, etc.) to the more extreme (what BC liked to read). That website is NOT about committing crimes, assaulting, etc. When I read it most people also did not use it as a way to "get off". Granted, I was in the more vanilla forums, but most people spent time discussing safety techniques, boundaries, obtaining consent, adult parties, etc.

I would not think he'd learn how to commit a crime there and that sort of discussion would not have been tolerated in the areas I hung out in. Frankly, if he tried to learn anything he would probably learn how to prepare for a fantasy which would be zero preparation for committing an actual crime.

Everyone's definition of "deviant" is different but I wouldn't go poking around there looking for the absolute underbelly of society or someone who helped BC. Most of the people I chatted with were middle-aged white collar business people and married couples who were spicing things up. As someone else stated, virtually everything there falls under the category of two or more consenting adults and no one elses' business.

Lurker coming out of hiding to register and clarify some thoughts re: fetlife.

I used to be a member years ago before entering into a monogamous relationship. It's a fetish site and runs the gamut from the more "vanilla" activities (spanking, foot fetish, etc.) to the more extreme (what BC liked to read). That website is NOT about committing crimes, assaulting, etc. When I read it most people also did not use it as a way to "get off". Granted, I was in the more vanilla forums, but most people spent time discussing safety techniques, boundaries, obtaining consent, adult parties, etc.

I would not think he'd learn how to commit a crime there and that sort of discussion would not have been tolerated in the areas I hung out in. Frankly, if he tried to learn anything he would probably learn how to prepare for a fantasy which would be zero preparation for committing an actual crime.

Everyone's definition of "deviant" is different but I wouldn't go poking around there looking for the absolute underbelly of society or someone who helped BC. Most of the people I chatted with were middle-aged white collar business people and married couples who were spicing things up. As someone else stated, virtually everything there falls under the category of two or more consenting adults and no one elses' business.

Thank you for the clarification regarding Fetlife. I had no clue that site existed.

Another reminder that reddit is off limits. It is not an approved source and it may not even be referenced. Anything read or talked about on reddit needs to stay on reddit.

This post falls at random.

New guy here ,New to this site bee
n reading and interested in True Crime stuff for a long time. For those of you who are questioning his ability to get her into his apt with no one noting, I present the case of one Theodore Robert Bundy. He did it multiple time, plus he also did it on one instance twice ,at the same location in the same day on a holiday weekend. He does not look right to fit the profile. That is why you get a ton of people around the perp when they get caught exclaiming how they could not have done it.
Also,Ill is a two party consent law state when it comes to recorded conversations. I used to work at a brokerage firm and our lines had to have a constant beep every 30 sec to let the person on the other end know they where being recorded.
I also think the reason this is a Federal case is the internet connection. The whole crossing state lines things. feds might be running a test case on this one trying to grab jurisdiction.
Plus,I know there are some UICU grads on here so they can back me up. A lot of you are thinking in a urban mentality here. Champagne-Urbana is an isolated semi urban area in the middle of farm country. Pull it up on google maps and slowly pull back.all that green is fame lands.Contrary to popular belief it is not all smooth even land. lots of caves and small hills.
Plus,you all have missed one important clue that I in one search found, the Astra has a built in GPS. The reason why things are taking so long is they are retrieving the data and probably matching it with cell phone telemitry. It is not as easy as they show on CSI if it was true to life each season would be one case.

Case is in federal court because the only charge so far is kidnapping which is a federal crime - it became a federal crime i believe after the lindbergh case. Once/if charges escalate state may bring charges or there could be additional charges if the conduct involved multiple states.

<modsnip>

As a personal acquaintance of Brendt and his wife who saw them on a near daily basis, I can confirm that the woman at the rally with Brendt was not his wife.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I had the same thought about the backpack, but comparing the backpack he has with the one in her missing person flyer, they don't appear to be the same.

While I don't think it can be posted here because I don't have a link for it, I have a picture of Brendt from behind at the rally clearly showing the details of the backpack he had on. It is not the same as the backpack listed on Yingying's missing posters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;881950102239227904]https://twitter.com/news_gazette/status/881950102239227904[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06