Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read the post above from the poster who looked into the Fetlife site it just makes me sick. I don't even know what half of that stuff listed even is. I truly hope that there was not much time he was alone with her in the apartment (if that story is even true). I also hope that the evidence is sufficient that he takes a plea because it will be horrible for her family and friends to listen to all that. I imagine that LE can subpoena the website and find out even more info.

I wonder for a site like that whether there are alot of consenting people in the area who in fact want to participate in such activities. If so, why go to an unconsenting person? I guess the "thrill" would be higher if you don't think the person is "acting"; still, if you want to participate in such things, just stick to doing it with consenting adults.

When I read the post above from the poster who looked into the Fetlife site it just makes me sick....

I guess the "thrill" would be higher if you don't think the person is "acting"; still, if you want to participate in such things, just stick to doing it with consenting adults.

Maybe BC got tired of that already?

Maybe BC got tired of that already?

Yeah, I really wonder how many people in the area would want to do such things and secondarily, want to do it with him. I guess given a university community you may have more people who want to experiment. But i wonder if it's like there are 20 or 30 willing partners or whether there are thousands within say a 2 hour radius.

I assume too that he may have participated with consenting victims, and then it escalated. That's the danger with such things. For the vast majority of people it may not escalate but for the few that do it is very scary what could happen.

He grabbed an Asian girl - highly fetishized as submissive - and was focused on sexual fantasy. (Makes me think of the case in CA where a suspect looked up Asian bondage videos the night before his Asian sister-in-law was found dead, bound). Seems he'd be cocky looking for more of a "dream girl" situation like that, and then there's the speculation he was a racist, conservative poster.

SBM

I didn't see any blatant references to any Asian fetish in BC's content. He lists one Japanese fetish, something about eating sushi off a nude girl's body. We've got some other references to Asian culture (just Japanese actually, right?), but that's fairly common and popular these days.

I'm not too sure Yingying was targeted because she's Asian. I submit here...a snip of lyrics from a song referred to by BC on fetlife, Buck Dich:
Bend down, I command you
Turn your face away from me
Your face means nothing to me
Bend down once more

Not implying this song or the artist has any responsibility here. I believe he related to it enough to use it as a handle though.

From the last picture of her she looks very helpless at that time. I think he was just driving around and saw how helpless she looked and decided to "have his fantasy" for real rather than play acting.

I don't think she was targeted due to her ethnicity, but I expect that was a "bonus" for BC?

It seems like many of those posting are masochists seeking 'safe' sadists to role play with. That makes sense, the masochists don't want to be 'real' victims.

I imagine there are also kindly people who want to just pretend to be sadistic, just to take on a role they never play in real life. That's why the pop culture Dom is almost always a woman, and her M is a man.

However, it seems to me very naive to believe that none of the people posting on the site are true sadists, and by definition sadists don't care about their victims. Some might be successfully trained to stay within rules because they don't want to lose partners/get a bad rap/go to jail. But isn't it inherent to sadism to want to make their victims suffer. Like, that's the whole point.

I think it's just as well that people on the forum are reminded of the reality, though I'm sure it diminishes the fun of the fantasies. Kind of like playing with fire, or when a boy goes off to war and discovers it's not like the video games he played.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
That's NOT the whole point. True doms are very respectful about boundaries and safe play. Aftercare of subs is a major facet of BDSM lifestyle. I suggest reading into actual bdsm lifestyle so you can get a feel of how these things play out. Yes, inflicting pain (physical, mental, etc) is part of it, but it's not the sole act involved. Sure, there will be those who just want the sadistic part, but those are not true doms and will be shunned from the lifestyle community for being this way.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I don't think she was targeted due to her ethnicity, but I expect that was a "bonus" for BC?

Was she there the first time he rode around the block? I believe he rode about the block, then came for her. I wonder if he saw her, rode about the block to come back to her and then got her then? Was he specifically looking for a victim that day or did he just happen to come across someone that he thought could make a victim?

I wonder what was in BC's backpack that morning? Was he going into work that day? Or maybe it was his workout stuff?
Or maybe since they seized items from his home he keeps important items on him for safekeeping.

Was she there the first time he rode around the block? I believe he rode about the block, then came for her. I wonder if he saw her, rode about the block to come back to her and then got her then? Was he specifically looking for a victim that day or did he just happen to come across someone that he thought could make a victim?

I think that the other attempt at getting a woman into a black car was related, and I believe that attempt happened earlier that day. I think he was on the hunt. Maybe <modsnip> he had the apartment to himself.

Emotions flow outside courthouse as UI scholar remains missing

Wearing a prison jumpsuit and shackled at the ankles, Christensen did not speak during a hearing that lasted nine minutes, other than to acknowledge that he understood his rights.

If convicted of the federal kidnapping charge, Christensen faces up to life in prison, according to Sharon Paul, a spokeswoman for the U.S. attorney's office.

However, in federal kidnapping cases where a death occurs, the penalty is heavier &#8212; either mandatory life or the death penalty, prosecutors said. Under federal law, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions decides which penalty federal prosecutors pursue.

A preliminary hearing was set for 10 a.m. July 14. It would be waived if a grand jury returns an indictment before then.

In the federal system, it's rare for defendants to be released on pretrial bail if the charge involves any element of violent crime or a weapon, Bruno said.

pg 5, #10 of the Complaint: http://www.news-gazette.com/sites/all/files/pdf/2017/06/30/christensen_complnt_17-mj-07132_1.pdf

His car was seen on surveillance video driving past her at the bus stop, then appears to have driven around the block and back to where she was.

2:00 seen driving east on W. Univeristy
south on N. Goodwin
(at intersection where YZ was standing) turned east on W. Clark
(next caught on video) westbound on W. Main, turned northbound on N. Goodwin
2:03 stopped by YZ
2:04 YZ gets in the car. (Marked with red arrows on map)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...x880cd76bdc6a9435:0xa29371972f5b3411?hl=en-us
attachment.php

Kidnapping suspect attended rally for victim

Yuan Ziwen, a roommate and close friend of Zhang's boyfriend, said she was frightened when she saw the video released by police.

"My scalp was tingling. Yingying is a really cautious and reasonable person, I don't believe she will enter some stranger's car unless there is an emergency or she is in a rush," Yuan told CNN.

The case has stoked fears for some inside China about the potential dangers of studying and travel abroad.

A commentary in the Global Times, a provocative but state-sanctioned tabloid that often takes hard-line positions, concluded the FBI mishandled the investigation because "police were overwhelmed" by the high crime rate in the United States.

"In fact, the FBI's inefficiency is not by accident, yet difficult to avoid; this is tied to the high crime rate and judicial system in the US, also, the problems of FBI itself," the paper said.

Christensen's attorney, Evan Bruno, said his client had not been indicted, adding: "He's presumed innocent of these charges. There's a lot that the public doesn't know."

If convicted, Christensen could face life in prison.

The federal court clerk's office said a detention hearing will be held on Wednesday and a preliminary hearing was set for July 14

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/re...appearance-Chinese-scholar.html#ixzz4lticYdxK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper