Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was only the car and apt as primary crime locations...the remaining site for disposal only. Its extremely risky behaviour to move a victim twice.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Anyone know if he has a gun registered? If he had recently started taking drugs or drinking?

they don't have to squat ... just hold the camera lower

Good point.

I guess it could have just been a news crew filming various people as they went by. The camera was real low in this instance and so they must have been squatting like they sometimes do to get a unique angle.

In the past couple of pages I have posted multiple possibilities, from the girl being in the know considering she's been with him for years (the roommate/wired person imo) to being clueless and filled in by LE. Multiple scenarios make sense to me at the moment imo except using the confession as a weapon. I think the roommate is intelligent for cooperating with LE and getting a confession out of him therefore don't think she's the weak type he could scare with his words, to use as a weapon.

Hopefully we'll get some new TOS friendly material to work with soon.

Maybe not if his kidnapping, bondage of women he prefers are Asian. JMO

I dunno. I didn't notice any listed fetishes about Asians, except for the sushi one, and that's not very alarming, imo. I mean...food poisoning would be greatest concern.
I feel like he was going to take the first one he could, race unimportant.

I dunno. I didn't notice any listed fetishes about Asians, except for the sushi one, and that's not very alarming, imo. I mean...food poisoning would be greatest concern.

It would be interesting to know if the other 'perfect victims' he pointed out, were also Asian young women. There would have been a number to choose from.

Anyone know if he has a gun registered? If he had recently started taking drugs or drinking?

I haven't seen anything stating that he was using/abusing drugs or alcohol, but I was wondering about that earlier today.

I agree that he wasn't necessarily singling out Asian women. However, his largest youtube playlist does have a lot of music by Asian women. In addition to his death metal type stuff, and some random Miley Cyrus. May just be a musical preference, but most of online presence does include a draw to Asian cultures.

I didn't read all the posts so am not sure if this was mentioned. Somewhere I read that on the same day YY was abducted, some student(s) was/were stopped by a black car, the driver of which told them he's a plaincloth police, and asked them/her/him to get in the car to be searched. He had some kind of police badge on his chest. The student(s) was suspicious and didn't get in the car. Later it was reported to (real) police.

I wonder if that was BC, and if he was faking a police
when he abducted YY. If so, it would explain why YY thought it safe to get in the car.

I didn't read all the posts so am not sure if this was mentioned. Somewhere I read that on the same day YY was abducted, some student(s) was/were stopped by a black car, the driver of which told them he's a plaincloth police, and asked them/her/him to get in the car to be searched. He had some kind of police badge on his chest. The student(s) was suspicious and didn't get in the car. Later it was reported to (real) police.

I wonder if that was BC, and if he was faking a police
when he abducted YY. If so, it would explain why YY thought it safe to get in the car.

I wonder about that too. Wish the police would say if they think that's connected or not.

I agree that he wasn't necessarily singling out Asian women. However, his largest youtube playlist does have a lot of music by Asian women. In addition to his death metal type stuff, and some random Miley Cyrus. May just be a musical preference, but most of online presence does include a draw to Asian cultures.

Can you link to his Youtube please? I actually haven't seen it.

Someone was telling reporters that a group of them always went to the gym in early morning every day, among them were BC and a woman ("he always came with a woman"). They both wore black, and unlike others, they didn't talk, just lifted weights. I wonder if he was lifting weights daily to prepare for abduction. The woman in his graduation picture (wife?) and the woman at the rally both wore black.

Someone was telling reporters that a group of them always went to the gym in early morning every day, among them were BC and a woman ("he always came with a woman"). They both wore black, and unlike others, they didn't talk, just lifted weights. I wonder if he was lifting weights daily to prepare for abduction. The woman in his graduation picture (wife?) and the woman at the rally both wore black.

That came from a WS member. Although I am not sure that BC and the woman were part of a group. Just people who went to the gym at the same time each day.

It would be interesting to know if the other 'perfect victims' he pointed out, were also Asian young women. There would have been a number to choose from.

Interesting thought. To me, a non-predator, a victim is one that is unaware of their surroundings, visibly lost, insecure, and preferably alone.

NYPD loaned their stingray to a Texas LE investigating another case that is on Websleuths (Missy Bevers) .

Stingrays used to be the wild Wild West.

On this case, it states in the affidavit that a search warrant was executed on a cellular device. Dependent on policy, governing laws etc. could have been used here, in theory.

With regards to how law enforcement learned of the suspect discussing this case; I sincerely doubt any of the aforementioned information gathering techniques were used. A CI? Maybe, but this guy deteriorated rather quickly, I believe. Thus, who would have time to flip on him? A significant other? Plausible. An individual wearing a wire? Plausible, although not nearly as common as many believe.

In all likelihood, the suspect was speaking freely about the case, I would opine. He asserts a level of arrogance, it appears to me. Moreover, I'd hypothesize the suspect is a control freak, having analyzed similar, unrelated cases. The suspect will not disclose where the victim is located, yet he knows. This allows him to continue as the center of attention, I believe.

Also, if the suspect does have a partner (have not seen a verified link that he is married), it wouldn't surprise me if he had engaged in domestic violence type behaviors; physical, verbal or both.

Just my thoughts. Sorry, got a little off track.

- Nick

Do we know anything about the pings? I believe her 2:30 call from the landlord pinged at the terminal. Where is that with respect to the location of the apartment? Does it eliminate her being at the apartment at 2:30?

I think he would have had to subdue her fairly early on. I don't think there is child lock on the front door so she could have just dropped out or made a fuss and someone could have seen her. He had to have either subdued her fairly quickly or else he did something to make her feel comfortable. Not sure what he could have done to subdue her if he was driving.

Do we know anything about the pings? I believe her 2:30 call from the landlord pinged at the terminal. Where is that with respect to the location of the apartment? Does it eliminate her being at the apartment at 2:30?

I think he would have had to subdue her fairly early on. I don't think there is child lock on the front door so she could have just dropped out or made a fuss and someone could have seen her. He had to have either subdued her fairly quickly or else he did something to make her feel comfortable. Not sure what he could have done to subdue her if he was driving.

Stun gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member